• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Alright, I'm out.

God bless Konami. God bless NeoGAF.

I'll come back and bump this thread around 9am to watch again when I'm having breakfast! :lol

luka

Loves Robotech S1
You guys on your fourth viewing...

You astound and terrify me almost as much as this conference.

edit: OH MY GOD SO BORING

Varion

Lijik said:
YES!

Im gonna miss the marathon stream watchings though, really gave new life into this thread :lol

EDIT- Oh not the whole conference
And not even the whole Naoki clip

Fuck is this bootleg VHS of Plan 9 from outer space shit, GT?
Until the full thing is on its entirety the marathon stream watchings will continue! It's not the same in little random bits.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
D-Pad said:
Oh shit. I'm out.
somaaaaa.gif

Lijik

Cerberus said:
This thread always dies when KojiPro come up to talk about MGS. :lol
Its so long and boring :lol

Im still blown away that they started half an hour late, devoted way too much time to Rising, and somehow still managed to end at regular ending time. :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
This segment seriously, no fooling, gets longer every single time. By this time next week the conference will be 15 hours long and 14 hours of it will be the Rising guys talking about the philosophy of cutting and height stealth.

Lijik

I'm really really sad that I missed this.

Is anyone replaying this?
Go listen to some smooth jazz, stare at a konami logo. It'll loop back around in like 10 or so minutes

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
just started watching

wtf is this shit?

ahhh spoke too soon, rising dudes are finally done yapping

Continue watching the stream after the conference 'ends' and it'll start from the beginning again and you will see how awesome it was. 10 minutes.

ixix

I'm not sure I can sit through this a fourth time. Just as Rising gets more boring, this gets more painful.

ixix

Somebody check on IGA. Somebody make sure he is okay.

This is important.

Lijik

I spoiled my friend on depressing Iga during the boring Rising section, felt thatd be fair.
(10:50:25 PM): Aww
(10:52:02 PM): "We might add more things if the game sells well. Please help promote this game.'
(10:52:06 PM): Awwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom