• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Cold-Steel said:
I'LL TAKE IT IN THE BACK
Ha, must've missed that the first time.

So many subtleties...

Lijik

I <3 you Tak :lol

Varion said:
konami.jpg

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Man I've missed you, Tak. I hope you get some synergy going with the audience this time.

:lol @ him gesturing to Ninety Nine Nights logo and :lol silence

WON MIWWION TWOOPPPS

WON MIWWION TWOOPPPS

WON MIWWION TWOOPPPS

WON MIWWION TWOOPPPS

WON

MIWWION

TWOOPPPS

robot

i cant wait to wake up and watch this all over again. there better be someone new to conference on every loop - the first time reactions are awesome.

ixix

Om3ga said:
Damn! Over 4k post for the Konami conference thread? Wth happened there? Is this thread worth reading?

The thread is trapped in an infinite loop. You may want to get out before you get sucked in.

ixix

Okay Tak, you finally convinced me. I'll buy Ninety-Nine Nights 2.

Soule

Yaaayyyy I can officially say I've seen it all... I don't know that I'm better off having witnessed all that but I feel I've achieved something.

ixix

Wario64 said:
This thread is groundhogs day. Except it repeats every hour or so

I think this is the closest I'll ever get to someone calling me Bill Murray. So thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom