• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is the only conference where we were told where to exit in a case of fire. And it is probably the most likely conference where a fire could have broken out and killed everyone.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Spirit of Jazz said:
So who's going to buy every game featured in the conference regardless of which consoles they own? :D

There are still a couple I'm not entirely sold on. Maybe on the fifth viewing I'll feel a bit more enthused for them.

Pretty sure this is killing all excitement I had for Rising, though.

Varion

trejo said:
Oh man, watching the newcomers posts is waaay more fun than it should be.
Half of the fun of this now is getting as many people as possible to watch the thing for the first time and feeding off their reactions :lol

itxaka

Defeatist
The hell is happening here guys? what are all you talking about 5 times?

I just got in and it seems like a normal conference. Did I miss the best part? :/

Varion

itxaka said:
The hell is happening here guys? what are all you talking about 5 times?

I just got in and it seems like a normal conference. Did I miss the best part? :/
Stick around. The best is yet to come.

ixix

Lijik said:
I think on this viewing, Im fucking done with that game.

But what about its concepts.

It has them.

Let me tell you about them.

Forever.

Zengar

Varion said:
Half of the fun of this now is getting as many people as possible to watch the thing for the first time and feeding off their reactions :lol

Yeah, I'm F5ing crazily here:lol :lol

ixix

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I really like how Simmons just up and ends the speech without waiting for a conclusion or anything. No lingering. Speech over, roll trailer.

Lijik

ixix said:
I don't think I've ever mentioned that I really like how Simmons just up and ends the speech without waiting for a conclusion or anything. No lingering. Speech over, roll trailer.
He repped it hard

DangerStepp

Mr. E. Yis
Would you like my credit card number? 
Post #4051 - Today, 10:02 PM

Take one for the team and let's give that number to IGA!!!

ixix

First timers grow up so fast. It hurts when they move on to new threads, but somehow I'm happy for them. It's like they turn into beautiful butterflies and fly away to new horizons. Maybe someday they'll come back. Maybe someday they'll want to see what their old stomping grounds look like.

And I'll still be here.

Varion

brandonh83 said:
I envy you. Let's just put it this way, my sides still hurt from laughing. 5-6 hours ago.
This is just one of those things I'd love to totally wipe my mind of. Then watch again. Then wipe it out again. Then watch again.

It's still hilarious no matter how many times I watch it though :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom