• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

itxaka

Defeatist
woah woah, Federico and 3 luchadores? wtf :lol :lol

Real lucha libre matches at konami booth :lol

EDIT: I'm rooting for La Parca!

2d6kuqa.jpg

sciplore

Was the weigh in really necessary? And could the crowd get any more excited lol

The bitch slapping begins and the crowd is still dead :lol :lol :lol

So I'm watching the conf and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. I'm up to the Luche Libre part and holy crap this is wack. If I waste my time watching this shit I will track down and murder everyone in this thread.

Solty

I've only seen Russell Simmons and Mexican wrestlers and I'm already amazed. I can't believe that this supposedly gets better?

sciplore

bdizzle said:
So I'm watching the conf and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. I'm up to the Luche Libre part and holy crap this is wack. If I waste my time watching this shit I will track down and murder everyone in this thread.

Good things come to those who wait....

bdizzle said:

If you're watching it for the humor, it is fucking impossible to walk away disappointed.

The Dance Masters presentation (the hosts) will cripple you.

Lijik

bdizzle said:
If you still feel nothing after the dancing game they show off, then there is no hope for you.

Daigoro

bdizzle said:

Trust me.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Somebody must have come out to the stage and picked up the discarded wrestler clothes while the audience was distracted by the Saw trailer.

I think this might be the most important thing remaining for me to notice.

benjipwns

Banned
I still can't believe this is real. That it happened. That it was seemingly planned.

The gauntlet has been thrown down Ubisoft, you have to come back better next year to reclaim your crown.

RyanDG

I've watched this press conference all the way through once and now I'm on my second time, and I am still wondering if I've accidentally stepped into a David Lynch designed press conference.

2ufr4lf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom