• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Can you please tell me who is Aisha and why did Jack say that?

Aisha Tyler is an actress/comedian and she's hosted the last two Ubi conferences. She also hosts the new Whose Line is it Anyways and voices a character on Archer.

Edit: She's also got an account here on GAF but has only posted a handful of times when she first got control of the account.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
"Whoops, sorry!"

Glad that the Dying Light guy can finish. He seems to be so excited. The game looks great too!

As far as graphics go, I've been wowed the whole day today, Uncharted 4 is just gonna be insane. I'm completely satisfied with the graphics I've seen today. U4 is actually going to be mind blowing .

UberTag

Caracter... fawkus... parkoor... love how this guy pronounces his words. All hail Poland!
He's genuinely enthusiastic about his game which is refreshing.

BigDug13

Aisha Tyler is an actress/comedian and she's hosted the last two Ubi conferences. She also hosts the new Whose Line is it Anyways and voices a character on Archer.

Edit: She's also got an account here on GAF but has only posted a handful of times when she first got control of the account.

She also used to be the host of Talk Soup prior to Joel McHale.

Top Bottom