• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2024 | OT | Please Bring E3 Back | 11a PT/2p ET/7p BST/7p CEST

Will you watch Gamescom 2024

• Yes!

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I will watch a summary later

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • I will be too busy playing Black Myth Wukong

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I will be too busy playing Concord

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cormack12

Gold Member
Geez, how unrealistic is that physique and why is there no armour lmao. Made for the female gaze the way his cheeks are uncovered when slashing

Some of the best games I've played have been in recent years and I think there's going to be a lot of good stuff between now and at the end of this gen.

But after that I have little faith/hope that the industry will head in good direction. So I could easily see PS6 being my last generation.
Yeah it’s just clear the direction games are going in is not my thing tbh. All good, this gen is certainly my last buying a console.

Kacho

Gold Member
chris farley what the fuck GIF

Remember Geoff always gets some cool looking Asian developed games that may or may not ever release. Remember DokeV, that cool looking open-world Pokemon-like thing that everyone went crazy over three years ago. We haven't seen it since.

Dazraell

Still only 2-second snippets of gameplay.

Have a bad feeling about this one, honestly.
I've heard some rumblings that apparently Bethesda held a press event before Gamescom where they showed the game so we may see some stuff later this week

Top Bottom