• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

THE GODDESS CLAIMED HUBER'S SOUL.

CtUjKRA.png

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
What does the viewer count say? I cant watch with my shitty phone connection :S

Hasney

Patreon only takes like 5% or something right? Super fair.

5% flat fee, then a processing fee depending on how much cash you're raising. Not sure if that goes up or down the more people you get, but it's 5% for the first month regardless.

The number shown on Patreon is after all fees though.

Mikey Jr.

They've already mentioned getting better equipment as this took off. New PC is the priority as this is just streaming off of Seans borrowed laptop.

Yeah, saw the better equipment. Thats great.

well they would need a lot more money to do that

If they reach $50K, the plan is for a new studio. Which I feel is needed for when they E3 coverage, unless they can get on the floor directly.

Yeah, as much as I love these guys, I don't seen them hitting 50k.

5% flat fee, then a processing fee depending on how much cash you're raising. Not sure if that goes up or down the more people you get, but it's 5% for the first month regardless.

The number shown on Patreon is after all fees though.

Maybe add this info to the OP in on this?

sora87

I guarantee there are people coming to this stream with no knowledge of GT who think they legit worship Lightning

Nah, Huber is excited he has been avoiding news and the demo because he wants to go in fresh and unspoiled.

yeah that is true! I forget about that. Ben and Brad always talk about it so I always think they are more hyped in general.

I love how they all have a love for JRPGs for the most part

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy to see them streaming together. So good. Jolly times.

Mikey Jr.

I'm at the $10 tier, and would go to $20.

But I have a question about the 20 tier.

"Once a month we’ll host a live Q&A, exclusively with this tier of backers. Join the conversation directly and help us make our stuff better. Or ask us really embarrassing questions. Your call. You’ll also qualify for all earlier rewards."

What time does this happen at? Will be when I'm at work? No real point for me at that point then.

Jesus, I'm glad this OP doesn't have an edit limit!

In for a hoodie for wearing around the house. No doubt there will be injoke shirts at some point.

I hope they get the site up with the forums soon!

I'm at the $10 tier, and would go to $20.

But I have a question about the 20 tier.

"Once a month we’ll host a live Q&A, exclusively with this tier of backers. Join the conversation directly and help us make our stuff better. Or ask us really embarrassing questions. Your call. You’ll also qualify for all earlier rewards."

What time does this happen at? Will be when I'm at work? No real point for me at that point then.

They haven't said yet! So maybe just do 10 for now and move up if the time works for you! Or we can ask them in the stream and they will hopefully answer lol

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
The merch shirts so far look really shitty tbh :D no offense though, it was expected since they just started this. Will probably buy one when they have some artwork/ insider gags on that.

crimilde

Banned
Great. The site doesn't delivery to my country. Botswana is on the list. Romania? Of course not. So disappointed, bleh, I wanted one of those t-shirts.

Visceir

Not sure how much of an inconvenience it would be, but it'd be fun to see Elyse step by and hang out for a little during the stream.

Been watching Funhaus stuff lately, definitely a different vibe but enjoying it. She seems to fit in well there.

Hmm, might be worth the investment.

Yeah, I'll wait it out.

Also, they seem to be making a ton of money on twitch. Tons of subs.

Let's not forget that Twitch gets 50% of the $5 subscription fee. So even if they have 300+ subs, that's only $750/mo. For a 7 person company, that's not much. It'll definitely be used for gear and such, but it's definitely not a "ton of money".

Monopoly is finally over, 2 hours 50 minutes later! Ian just refused to let go at the end there haha.

EDIT: Holy shit that Subscriber song lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom