• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Are you sure?

I don't think thats true. I swear I've seen awesome games done quick archive as it was going. Same with Kinda funny.

I have to ask, but to are archiving this stream right? It's already 9:30PM here and I can't possibly watch the entire thing live! :(

They've said repeatedly it is on, so hopefully so. I know Twitch sometimes splits archives, so it won't show part one until it decides to do the split.

farisr

Archive is on, Twtich only lets you watch the archive when the stream ends though, so you'll have to hope it dies or something.
Not true. Seen plenty of live streams that have archives of the last however many minutes they've been live (that keep on updating). And those streams didn't have a hard break or anything.

Hasney

Added this to the OP about the podcast THIS WEEK. SO HAPPY.

EASY ALLIES PODCAST

Happening this very week! They'll be recorded Tuesdays, up on Patreon on Wednesday and up for everyone on YouTube and (hopefully) iTunes.

Out of courtesy for non-pledgers, please keep all podcast discussion spoiler tagged if talking about it in this thread. Feel free to make a seperate thread for each podcast and we can discuss it there without the need to tag. I'll try and do it, but I'm British so timezones may not align and all that.

Please be respectful and ask others to be with spoiler tags if podcast discussion is in here. If someone wants to make a seperate thread for each podcast, give them a spoiler warning if they're not a backer in the OP too.

EASY ALLIES PODCAST

Happening this very week! They'll be recorded Tuesdays, up on Patreon on Wednesday and up for everyone on YouTube and (hopefully) iTunes.

Out of courtesy for non-pledgers, please keep all podcast discussion spoiler tagged if talking about it in this thread. Feel free to make a seperate thread for each podcast and we can discuss it there without the need to tag. I'll try and do it, but I'm British so timezones may not align and all that.

Please be respectful and ask others to be with spoiler tags if podcast discussion is in here. If someone wants to make a seperate thread for each podcast, give them a spoiler warning if they're not a backer in the OP too.

Nice! Good idea!

wiibomb

EASY ALLIES PODCAST

thanks for taking care of it.

I really want Kyle to host it

Hasney

Oh yeah, the name is Easy Allies podcast. EZ Time did sound good according to Bosman, but they gotta think of branding.

wiibomb

I'm ssssooooo happy my weekly podcast is coming back :')

Oh yeah, the name is Easy Allies podcast. EZ Time did sound good according to Bosman, but they gotta think of branding.

EZ Time sounded way too good, but I guess brading is enough to keep EZAP

Hasney

Wish I knew what easy allies meant

Huber always talks about Uneasy Alliances, so now it's Easy Allies.

Chat has a bet going on: Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself on this stream?

Tabletop News: Whole new adventure, some new characters, some old characters and it will intersect with season 1.

Also, they have more Twitch subs than they did on GT!

Bittercup

Can i get the EZA logo on my avatar pls.
kach2ysrjx.png

Huber always talks about Uneasy Alliances, so now it's Easy Allies.

Chat has a bet going on: Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself on this stream?

Tabletop News: Whole new adventure, some new characters, some old characters and it will intersect with season 1.

Also, they have more Twitch subs than they did on GT!

Always hesitated to sub to the gt twitch. Subbed for EZA and first time using Patreon .

sora87

I really wanna know more about their second podcast. I'm hoping for 2+ hours of random man ups style chat.

Oh, and I really hope they can get Elyse to guest appear on an episode of TT, just keep her out of shot for like the first 20-30 minutes then have her spervince voice just appear off camera :p

Hasney

I really wanna know more about their second podcast. I'm hoping for 2+ hours of random man ups style chat.

Oh, and I really hope they can get Elyse to guest appear on an episode of TT, just keep her out of shot for like the first 20-30 minutes then have her spervince voice just appear off camera :p

ManUps was getting really freaking good too. I hope it's like that.

I'm hoping that's more like Ians show. The second podcast already had a description of covering games they've been playing and broader topics in gaming culture AKA slow and rigid, not fast and loose.

I'd love my avatar to be EZA'd if anyone wouldn't mind. I'd usually do it myself but haven't got access to the computer with the right software to do a decent job right now.

I really hope these guys get to cover E3 at least close to the level they could last year off the Patreon and subs. I love their shows in general but they've became a huge part of my E3 event now and it wouldn't seem right watching it elsewhere.

sora87

I'm hoping that's more like Ians show. The second podcast already had a description of covering games they've been playing and broader topics in gaming culture AKA slow and rigid, not fast and loose.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I wonder what Ian's show will be like then, if he wants to go for a more older man ups style short thing again or keep it longer and crazier

Hasney

GERMAN EFFICIENCY is going to be the first new thing out of EZA for the streams, I can already feel it.

22k dance party and Sean is bringing in the Euro subs by speaking multiple languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom