• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Yes, this is what I've been waiting for. Expected a little longer but still, top quality discussion

i need a follow-up where Ian tells us his experience with NK, haha. can't believe he missed it.

also, wished they talked about the final boss a bit more. i thought it was a cool fight.

I have not finished DS3 and I've been busy so I assumed I wouldn't mind the spoilercast. After listening for like 10 minutes I had to turn it off because the discussion made me realize I do want to explore most of it on my own before talking about spoilers. I'm looking forward to hearing most of the discussion once I've actually had a chance to finish the game.

sora87

i need a follow-up where Ian tells us his experience with NK, haha. can't believe he missed it.

also, wished they talked about the final boss a bit more. i thought it was a cool fight.

I know yeah, NK definitely gave me the most grief. Last boss was really fun too.
None of my friends have completed it yet so it was nice to hear a discussion like this.

Joqu

I haven't voted for Spyro because I've played all those games, gotta follow the rules!, but the reason I'd love for Dawn of the Dragon to win is because I think those Legend of games are pretty underrated. I'd love to see if other people'd feel that way.

sora87

Oh my god, huber and brad's stream last night LOL. Imagine invading someone and just been greeted by ornstein and fucking smough, full gear, both looking like hosts.

Burt

Yo I was scared to
ring that bell too.

When Dark Souls tell you that doing something will lead to the end of all things, it's the one series on the planet that usually isn't lying about it. Was legitimately surprise that Archdragon Peak was still there after the fight finished.

TheCalGee

Brandon Plays Pokemon is taking the week off, but it gives me time to update his team. I think I interpreted what happened correctly, Machop is on his team now but I didn't know who he switched out so I assumed Gnasher.

iPPSVaH.png

wiibomb

Brandon Plays Pokemon is taking the week off, but it gives me time to update his team. I think I interpreted what happened correctly, Machop is on his team now but I didn't know who he switched out so I assumed Gnasher.

madness..

how awesome it looks. Everyone resting this week, I love it.

Sami+

Yo this is hella cool, good shit man :D

Tankard

Awesome once again, man. I think your best one yet, i love Brandon's pose.

This might be a random question, but whatever happened to Bosman at Home? Is Kyle just too busy recording Brandon Plays Pokemon that he can't also record Bosman at Home?

I would love to have an episode with his reactions to the Pokemon SM starters and the all of the new information that has been announced for this new game!

So what is up with Bosman at Home?

Edit: Nvm. Looks like I have found my answer...

Mild May 11th Podcast spoilers
@49:54
Ian: "I don't think I've ever played a Pokémon game."

I wonder if Ian Plays Pokémon would be as interesting as Brandon Plays Pokémon.

Neither, I think.

1ed67f6e99.png

This might be a random question, but whatever happened to Bosman at Home? Is Kyle just too busy recording Brandon Plays Pokemon that he can't also record Bosman at Home?

I would love to have an episode with his reactions to the Pokemon SM starters and the all of the new information that has been announced for this new game!

He mentioned on his last Tet stream that he'd filmed one, but he didn't seem overly happy with it.

Kneefoil

Bosman briefly talked about the new Pokémon trailer in the newest podcast that's currently only available for $5+ tier patrons. Should be available to everybody tomorrow, if you can't watch it now.

Slevin

Just finished watching this week's EZA podcast and I think that their review scores from now on should also include a soundbyte of Ben's vocal reaction. I was dying at the part where he was comparing the reactions of Doom and Stellaris.

Tankard

Just finished watching this week's EZA podcast and I think that their review scores from now on should also include a soundbyte of Ben's vocal reaction. I was dying at the part where he was comparing the reactions of Doom and Stellaris.

Haha, yes, it was really good.

Edit: Nvm. Looks like I have found my answer...
He talked about Pokemon a lot on the podcast and on Twitter this week. He's not impressed with the trailer.

Podcast and TTE were both excellent. TTE is really finding its legs. The story is picking up due to the characters finding their voices. The last two episodes had an excellent pace.

Karu

Podcast and TTE were both excellent. TTE is really finding its legs. The story is picking up due to the characters finding their voices. The last two episodes had an excellent pace.
I have no idea what Huber's/Law's deal is at this point. I may have to go back to his introduction and what he said about his character lol :D

Fantastic episode all around, though.

fastmower

The dark souls 3 spoilercast was excellent. They all had very articulate thoughts and made me appreciate DS3 even more!

Side note: Huber's idea of a single castle Fromsoftware game is blowing my mind...

Auctopus

One trope I can't stand in Fantasy stories is the broken-speech trollish character e.g. Gollum, Dobby or Rock Trolls in Witcher 3. Moof is that character. I'm really happy Ben is getting involved but I hope Moof isn't around for too long.

Great episode though :D

Whoa. Nice.

5/5 incoming

Kneefoil

I guess this is the sort of exposure you shift your schedule about a bit for.

Wait i thought the EZA Hearthstone tournament was tomorrow?

Ben and Huber could still be hosting the tournament on EZA's channel while some of the other Allies are playing on the Naughty Dog's channel. I wouldn't blame them for postponing the tournament because of this though. Lots of viewers would probably like to see both streams live, and two different streams can be a bit hard to follow at the same time.

luchadork

this is top tier, you talented motherfucker.

iPPSVaH.png

Kneefoil

Saw those pictures on Twitter earlier. They're really cool. Made me want a new game in the Kyle Hyde saga, which obviously will not happen because of what happened to Cing soon after Last Window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom