• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bossman vid was great. And that bonus bit was genius.

I think this is a topic that Kule has had in his head for years and is probably one of the hardest for him to create. He's trying to balance that criticism carefully.

RiverKwai

I got email confirmation that I'm in for Hearthstone.

All I got to say to my opponents is this:
Prepare yourselves for an easy victory! I suck at Hearthstone!

BladeSinner

Neo Member

Super wish this wasn't at like 4:00am local time! :(

Ben got me hooked to Hearthstone when he did his EasyA stream of it a little while back, and would love to join. Hopefully it is still going on by the time I wake up, so that at the very least I can spectate some of it.

BladeSinner

Neo Member
Does anyone know where I can get fan art for the Tabletop Adventures show? I am thinking of creating a Kindle/PDF version of the Lore corner updates for personal use, and would love to have some of the fan art in there.

tok9

I don't think you'll be alone. I just got 3 decks up to level 10 and entered.

Burt

Was really happy to see the Army of Two stream went well. As I've learned from the streams of Battleborn, Space Chimps, and RE6 stream in particular, the concept of watching people joylessly stream bad games is funny for about 20 seconds, and then you're just stuck watching people joylessly stream bad games.

Looking forward to the Uncharted review!

J-Skee

Meant to sign up for the Hearthstone tournament. Hopefully they'll do another one. Not sure if this has to be asked, but could any device participate? I'm only on my phone.

Just watched Brad&Huber as Ornstein&Smough! OMFG! AMAZING stream. Laughed my ass off. Such a great idea.

2bb0e0f1efe50bf38980fbcd35f17bfa.jpg

Oh my god, huber and brad's stream last night LOL. Imagine invading someone and just been greeted by ornstein and fucking smough, full gear, both looking like hosts.

I'd be pretty pissed at being summoned and then jumped on by two guys. Smosh games levels of humour in that stream.

Seriously, EZA need a 40k stretch goal for Bosman V Wozniak nightly shows. I am totally addicted to it!

It never fails to make me smile when Kyle mentions the hotshots, clean up crew and tower of spite.

RiverKwai

Early exit from today's EZA Hearthstone tournament confirmed. Even if I manage to somehow fluke my way thru my first matchup, second bout, I walk face first into The Bonesaw Ben Moore and his "Must Be Nice" pay to win deck.

Lol

Hasney

Early exit from today's EZA Hearthstone tournament confirmed. Even if I manage to somehow fluke my way thru my first matchup, second bout, I walk face first into The Bonesaw Ben Moore and his "Must Be Nice" pay to win deck.

Lol

Quick, start a GoFundMe to make the odds even!

Umibozu

Watched the latest episode of Huber syndrome. Liked that he gave props to the Genesis music, and the tmnt movie. Although unlike Huber the first movie was my favourite movie as a kid for the reasons why he praises it now.

Feel sorry for Brandon, you can see he hopes they'll keep making the figures when in fact it seems those are what sunk the venture. High cost to make, no demand for less characters and couldn't find a partner to produce/distribute them.

TheCalGee

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll keep updating as long as you're enjoying them.

this is top tier, you talented motherfucker.

This comment got me stoked.

New Bosman at Home was great! Loved the length. I'm usually working on art/design stuff when I listen to EZA so I always wish they were longer.

Really what I'm saying is, please make Frame Trap 3 hours long

I finally got around to listen to the latest Frame Trap and man, what a fantastic episode. Really fun to listen to and Ben does a good job at getting the conversation going and steering it into the right direction. While some topics overlap with the EZA Podcast (which can't be avoided), I don't think either take anything away from each other. I really struggle with adding even more podcasts to my 30 or something subscriptions, especially when they're so long and not entirely news-based, but Frame Trap is absolutely worth it.

Good job, Ben. I'm looking forward to more.

anyone know whats happening tuesday? Brandon was hyping it up in twitch chat (unless i misread)
I'm thinking the new sponsors might allow them to do something big and new, but that's just a guess

Yo Ben, I'd totally be down for a SFV tournament. We could finally see Kyle unveil the results of his hyperbolic time chamber training.

border

Guess Starfox finally gave him the ammunition to go after Miyamoto.
Didn't like that he used metacritic though. Haven't played it yet and the game probably is average/below average but it seems to me that Jim sterling's 2/10 played a large part in dragging down the game's metacritic.

Bosman has been happy to mock Miyamoto long before Starfox.

Some of my favorite Bosman content has been him ripping into the perceived arrogance he detects from Miyamoto.

Shigeru-Miyamoto-Quote.jpg

miya1_zpshncxhk7f.jpg

miya2_zpssyu7bepx.jpg

miya3_zpsa2hwbn1c.jpg

Karu

Bosman at Home didnt work for me quite as good as for others - although he made some legit points - because I just knew how happy Kyle must have been finally (not that he hold back before, but in a more public, evident fashion) being able to rip him apart. Gave it a nasty edge...somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom