• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Bosman at Home didnt work for me quite as good as for others - although he made some legit points - because I just knew how happy Kyle must have been finally (not that he hold back before, but in a more public, evident fashion) being able to rip him apart. Gave it a nasty edge...somewhat.

I felt the George Lucas comparsion seemed a bit off, because I honestly got the impression Miyamoto was largely just a figurehead at this point.

Mikey Jr.

My guesses?

1. Bosman going full time
2. Something to do with the retrospective (Damiani will be the one to announce it/who they are partnering with)
3. New 40k stretch goal. My guess? Trailer score is coming back.

Tankard

1. Bosman going full time
2. Something to do with the retrospective (Damiani will be the one to announce it/who they are partnering with)
3. New 40k stretch goal. My guess? Trailer score is coming back.

Good guesses, mine would be.

1. A few of them going full time
2. A former very requested show coming back
3. The one that will be announced somewhere else - Some big E3 partnership (like the Kinda Funny one with Gamespot last year).

Wildcard guess is that they will move to a brand new office. Maybe they found something for a good price somehow.

What?!!?! Where did you get this info?

He was just trying to guess.

border

Trailer score coming back would be my favorite.

I don't know why they aren't already doing TrailerScore. It seems like it would have the lowest cost overhead out of any of their shows. No video editing, just loop the trailers over and over. You could theoretically even do it over Skype.

mishakoz

I don't know why they aren't already doing TrailerScore. It seems like it would have the lowest cost overhead out of any of their shows. No video editing, just loop the trailers over and over. You could theoretically even do it over Skype.

Brandon has reasoned that he just doesn't have time to watch all the trailers out there, and then grab Kyle and Blood or whoever to talk about them. He is very busy and is managing a business for the first time in his life.

(I agree with you tho, it seems easy, but I think it's about "doing it right" and doing it over Skype or letting trailers slip thru the cracks constantly would not be "doing it right".)

border

Brandon has reasoned that he just doesn't have time to watch all the trailers out there, and then grab Kyle and Blood or whoever to talk about them. He is very busy and is managing a business for the first time in his life.

(I agree with you tho, it seems easy, but I think it's about "doing it right" and doing it over Skype or letting trailers slip thru the cracks constantly would not be "doing it right".)

I think Kyle and Bloodworth both have enough understanding of what makes a trailer good that they could probably do episodes without Brandon, when he doesn't have time to fill in.

Yeah, they probably shouldn't do it over Skype.....but since they all get together once a week for a podcast anyway, I can't imagine it would be that much hassle to keep the microphones turned on and discuss a new trailer for 10-20 minutes. Obviously they might want to down-scope it from what Trailer Score was and not include movie trailers. It seems like they are passing up an easy chance at having another weekly show.....but since I don't really know everything that goes into making the show I won't complain too much.

I think it might be fun to have the guys watch a trailer for the first time together, and share their immediate reactions (assuming they don't get sued by The Fine Brothers). That way it doesn't even matter if Brandon can't watch and collect his thoughts on every trailer.

LycanXIII

Not yet, last E3 he had the official E3 youtube stream, wasn't something like this?

Yeah, Geoff did the streaming from Youtube last year. I know Brandon has mentioned the possibility of renting the Youtube Space for E3. It'd be fun to see them work together again.

styl3s

RNl5EGh.jpg
Loving this Hearthstone stream.

LiK

UC4 review was spot on altho I recommend not actually watching the footage if you're going in blind. Just listen to it.

Also, I watched Brandon's Disney Infinity Cancellation Reaction video and that was depressing.

mcw

My guess for the Tuesday announcement:

They're going to provide the Digital Event for Nintendo at E3 this year. #MyBosmanIsReady

Hasney

My guesses for the Tuesday announcements:

1. Bosman beat his speed dating pussy slaying record
2. Damiani is back and driving to Brandons for the group stream, but hates the traffic and moves to Alaska
3. Instead of a new studio, all new content will be filmed on location at Fat Burger

Three predictions:

1) Game Sleuth partnership being announced somewhere else
2) EZA will have a stage for E3 that isn't Brandon's garage
3) Super Mario RPG stream returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom