• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

I had to stop in the middle of Frame Trap episode to let this out.

You know that really great friend of you that you love, but from time to time will say really stupid things and embarrass you in front of people? That's Ian to me, From time to time i just sigh and say to myself "For fuck sake, Ian, are you kidding me? Just stop".

Love you, Ian.

Continue Frame Trap, awesome episode so far.

That's just a niggling complaint I have about him.

VanWinkle

I'm a big Frame Trap fan. Loving the latest episode. I much prefer them doing it in this area than at Ben's place, personally. It just looks and sounds nicer. Also, they need to reposition the mics so that they aren't blocking their faces (specifically Huber and Kyle).

El-Suave

This epsode of Frame Trap is just sublime. Ben is an equally good host as Kyle at making topics you know nothing about interesting by reminding the particpants to give context on that topic. I couldn't believe he missed VC all these years but I'm glad he found it.

I'm a big Frame Trap fan. Loving the latest episode. I much prefer them doing it in this area than at Ben's place, personally. It just looks and sounds nicer. Also, they need to reposition the mics so that they aren't blocking their faces (specifically Huber and Kyle).

Camera needs to be a little higher too.

Lexad

I'm playing VLR within the next two weeks. We are 100 percent doing a Zero Time Dilemma review.

Thank you Ben . . . thank you . . . oh God Thank you!

Honestly Zero Escape is one of my favorite series in video games in terms of story. I am honestly surprised you never played it or 999

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing VLR within the next two weeks. We are 100 percent doing a Zero Time Dilemma review.

NIce! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on ZTD when it hits.
Hopefully there's also a chance to have you talk about your experiences with VLR as well.
-----------------------------
Also feeling Brad's pain about the DSIII platinum. Worst platinum of the games. Thank god I got the grinding out of the way now just gotta do the rings at some point.

crimilde

Banned

Yaas! This gets me so excited, I'm so glad ZTD will get some love. Zero Escape is one of my favourite series ever.
Hope you film a spoilercast discussion on VLR, I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Volotaire

I agree. There is no reason to create separate threads especially when there is a community thread already active on neogafs front page. It also comes across in poor taste. There is no need to create separate threads. And in all honesty, neogaf is pretty much tapped out by now so it's not going to matter.

When does this thread get shifted over to gaming community?

I guess when the mods are notified/remember to do so. We should effectively be in the community section now.

Auctopus

Only listened to the first half of Frame Trap but I'm excited that Kyle is finally playing Tearaway. I played it in January and remember posting in the old GT thread how it was right up his alley. They whole game is contextual and bursting with creativity.

I remember the Pumpkin scream being the moment that I began really like the game, the best thing is it just keeps getting more and more creative and impressive as it goes on.

Par Score

TLDR a studio actually doesn't necessarily mean going more "professional" run of the mill coverage. It actually would serve for higher productivity and raising output if done right or at the very least open more possibilities for other types of content.

The point that really sold me on the studio was guests.

I'm sure having Shuhei Yoshida (or whoever) come hang out at your converted garage studio would be cool as hell, but that's the sort of thing that really demands a professional location with a permanent set.

39k! Looks like that thread really helped.

:p

"There's no such thing as bad publicity."

so1337

Yaas! This gets me so excited, I'm so glad ZTD will get some love. Zero Escape is one of my favourite series ever.
Hope you film a spoilercast discussion on VLR, I'd love to hear what you think about it.
They could call it 9 Kyles, 9 Bens, 9 Ians.

They could call it 9 Kyles, 9 Bens, 9 Ians.

I think that should absolutely happens. Ben, Ian and Kyle all play VLR in the next two weeks (I'll finally play it too), and then do a long-form discussion video/spoilercast.
They all have manifested interest in the game (Kyle just had the weird room escape experiesce, but whatever), it will be a waste not to do something with it.

please just make it happen, Ben. No really, please do it. seriously please do it

I think that should absolutely happens. Ben, Ian and Kyle all play VLR in the next two weeks (I'll finally play it too), and then do a long-form discussion video/spoilercast.
They all have manifested interest in the game (Kyle just had the weird room escape experiesce, but whatever), it will be a waste not to do something with it.

please just make it happen, Ben. No really, please do it. seriously please do it

Ian and Kyle still need to play 999 though. Maybe give them the next 4 weeks and then schedule a Zero Time Dilemma hypecast for the week before it comes out, recapping 999 and VLR.

Ian sent me a pic showing that he downloaded VLR. So all we have to do is convince Kyle. This COULD happen.

Auctopus

I know it's a contentious topic here but I sort of want them to enable subscriber chat during the E3 stream.

It's going to be absolutely rammed in that chat during E3 due to the success of last years stream and a ton of non-regular viewers going in expecting Huber to React™ to something. It won't feel like a hangout like the streams usually do. The pre-Sony conference E3 stream was great (not that post was bad) because it was just the regulars and you could have a dialog with the group. Post-Sony conference was a bit of a mess in the chat.

dickroach

why wouldn't they have chat going during E3? I def remember Elyse keeping her eye on chat last year. you're saying make it subscriber-only? if that's a thing I'm cool with that

Hasney

I know it's a contentious topic here but I sort of want them to enable subscriber chat during the E3 stream.

It's going to be absolutely rammed in that chat during E3 due to the success of last years stream and a ton of non-regular viewers going in expecting Huber to React™ to something. It won't feel like a hangout like the streams usually do. The pre-Sony conference E3 stream was great (not that post was bad) because it was just the regulars and you could have a dialog with the group. Post-Sony conference was a bit of a mess in the chat.

I guess the only issue with that is the fact they won't be able to let Patreons in and they're supporting too.

Auctopus

why wouldn't they have chat going during E3? I def remember Elyse keeping her eye on chat last year. you're saying make it subscriber-only? if that's a thing I'm cool with that

Hmm? I know they'll have chat. I thought sub-only chat could be an extra panel? Does it have to lock the whole chat to subs only?

I guess the only issue with that is the fact they won't be able to let Patreons in and they're supporting too.

This is definitely an issue, not sure how you'd get around it. I guess you could make an invite-only Twitch chat group.

426e259.jpg

Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

Hmmm....

Tsosie

This is definitely an issue, not sure how you'd get around it. I guess you could make an invite-only Twitch chat group.

As someone that only monetarily contributes to patreon, I would be a tad disappointed if Twitch chat was subscriber only.

Also, less than 1k left.

Wouldn't it make sense to be more welcoming and open to everyone during E3? To hopefully garner more interest and subscriptions. E3 is their time to really make a mark. Putting everything behind a paywall would be a little counterintuitive no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom