• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

sora87

I really think nakamura should be a bonus party member in persona 5 for europe to make up for us getting the game in 2020

Piichan

Banned
I think the nervousness was an act, plus giving the warning that his jokes weren't going to be clean, then the seemingly personal story about being in bed with a girl... Then we get hit with "that's the way the cookie bumbles". Lol. It was genius.
Yep, masterful play by the Bosman.

I really hope they'll be doing E3 bets again this year.

Mikey Jr.

I hope if the patreon doesn't reach 40k, they can still buy some stuff for e3.

It would be kinda stupid if they hit like $39700 and were like "sorry guys, it's not 40k! We're buying nothing!"

Just get a better camera. The one they have now that they use for group streams is absolutely brutal.

Hasney

I hope if the patreon doesn't reach 40k, they can still buy some stuff for e3.

It would be kinda stupid if they hit like $39700 and were like "sorry guys, it's not 40k! We're buying nothing!"

Just get a better camera. The one they have now that they use for group streams is absolutely brutal.

Think Brandon has already mentioned that they'd be looking to spruce some things up even if they don't reach it.

Mikey Jr.

Think Brandon has already mentioned that they'd be looking to spruce some things up even if they don't reach it.

That's good.

They are pretty close to 40k right now. It really is down to the wire at this point. I feel like the drop-off at the beginning of June will be big because people upped their pledges for e3 stretch.

Spierek

Loved that smug expression of confidence after each joke.

wADTdDr.gif

Ian freaking out over the word niggle was awful. Literally screaming at your friends for using a similar sounding word with a different meaning and origin...take a chill pill and educate yourself before making your friends feel like crap, not after. Yikes.

Liamc723

Ian freaking out over the word niggle was awful. Literally screaming at your friends for using a similar sounding word with a different meaning and origin...take a chill pill and educate yourself before making your friends feel like crap, not after. Yikes.

Yeah, that was embarrassing.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Liked it, the misdirections, the smugness, my kind of humor. That Baha Men joke xD.
But then I enjoy humor that doesn't seem all that popular(Community, Parks, Rick and Morty, etc).
Thinking about it I think it's because lot of more beloved stuff doesn't surprise me, humor kinds of needs to surprise me I think.

Will admit though that I did not get the Dolphin thing. Maybe cause English is my second language?

Bulby

Jesus. Kyle is the only who could turn being uncomfortable telling the jokes, into making everyone else uncomfortable hearing the jokes, into an artform

wiibomb

Liked it, the misdirections, the smugness, my kind of humor. That Baha Men joke xD.
But then I enjoy humor that doesn't seem all that popular(Community, Parks, Rick and Morty, etc).

Will admit though that I did not get the Dolphin thing. Maybe cause English is my second language?

I didn't get some jokes either, like the Dolphin one too. I think that's the reason, in my case yeah

baja men destroyed me. I also loved the dumb lil strut he did after each joke. That Bosman sure is a trickster that's for sure

Also I didnt get the dolphin joke either and I only speak english :p

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
The misdirection got me every time. x3

That whole setup for 'who let the dogs out?' only to end in a completely unrelated pun. Haven't laughed this good in a while.

Joqu

I loved the misdirection with the baha men one too. So good.

Lots of people seem to struggle with the dolphin joke huh! Pretty sure it was just dolphin puns that are supposed to sounding like "fitting in". ("dol-phinning dolph-in" -> dol-fitting dolph-in). Because the dolphin had a hard time fitting in... Hence the funeral dolphin laughter. But hey, I shouldn't explain the joke. It's dead now.

It was uh, an advanced one.

Kneefoil

Yeah, the dolphin joke took me a second to get. The blue-footed booby joke took even a lot longer because I was convinced that there was something more to the joke than "booby" being a kind-of-dirty word, but I don't think there was anything else to it.

Fbh

Kinda dissapointed he went with animal jokes again but it was still a fun watch.

On an unrelated note, I've been catching up with the Brandon plays pokemon videos and they are just so damn fun. It's a combination of me not having played these in a long time and hearing about the experiences of someone playing them for the first time that makes it really fun.
I hope they continue with this once Brandon is done with Pokemon Red. Just take someone from the team and make it play a really famous game or franchise that for whatever reason he has never played

styl3s

Now I want a trailer score on the new mighty number 9 trailer........
it is so bad that it becomes good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc
ilPArMn.gif

I came extremely close to pledging $500 to this game because of my love for Mega Mag and i wanted all that sign stuff and other goodies and over the past like year to year and half i have been feeling better and better that i didn't because not only does it somehow continue to get worse i just have absolutely 0 interest in the game now.

Has anyone even gotten their backer rewards yet?

TheCalGee

Team Update!

Jones continues his fishing obsession. I can't believe how meh he seemed on Gyarados. Once he gets surf I imagine he'll change his tune.

Also, I wish he'd get rid of Wormtail. For selfish drawing reasons.

I've been trying to get my brother into watching Easy Allies stuff since day one, he's watched all of their reviews and he just told me that he gave their latest podcast a watch. These are his exact words:

"I had to turn it off, that rapping part was embarrassing. The fat one was just not into it and the lanky one seemed pissed off. Do they do that shit every week?"

So this is what an outsider thinks of that section.

On another note, I really hope Nintendo shocks everyone at E3 and announces the real NX release date is this Christmas.

Stand up and Huber's figure play!

I've been trying to get my brother into watching Easy Allies stuff since day one, he's watched all of their reviews and he just told me that he gave their latest podcast a watch. These are his exact words:

"I had to turn it off, that rapping part was embarrassing. The fat one was just not into it and the lanky one seemed pissed off. Do they do that shit every week?"

So this is what an outsider thinks of that section.

On another note, I really hope Nintendo shocks everyone at E3 and announces the real NX release date is this Christmas.

Stand up and Huber's figure play!

I understand that it's not for everyone, but he certainly sounds like a joy to be around :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom