• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian out here with the trigger points smh lol. His asides are so obtuse I can't help but appreciate them. But let's not do the language thing again.

The mic placement in front of Kyle gives him this air of mystery. Love it.

leaf_by_niggle_by_ejbeachy-d73mqau.jpg

"Leaf by Niggle", classic short story.

Mushbert

Neo Member
At least he didn't made any strange thing to get out of it, but man, the puns.

I hope Kyle and Huber get to make some final bets for E3, we need this kind of thing (or Huber's clarinet concert, brilliant) every once in a while.

A_Dang

The Baha Men joke was the best. The intentional misdirection to the obvious dog joke leading into the surreal lobster claw curse, perfect.

Wagram

That was pretty painful, but hey he tried. Probably did 50x better than I would have in the situation, but still very painful.

farisr

I LOLed at the Baha Men bait & switch. I did think it was way too obvious of a joke to go for and he was gonna switch it up, but the joke he came up with for the switch... LOL.

Tankard

That was pretty painful, but hey he tried. Probably did 50x better than I would have in the situation, but still very painful.

Maybe you already knew that, but reading your post i get the sense that maybe not, but Kyle actually writes comedy "for a living" and performed on standup shows.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
We all know what we want next. Huber's Action Figure Improvised Act.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The whole "we're not at E3" announcement got me wondering - in terms of the bet, what happens if
it won't happen
Nintendo pulls a Saturn at E3?

Epic meltdowns. I can already imagine the reactions.

wiibomb

The whole "we're not at E3" announcement got me wondering - in terms of the bet, what happens if
it won't happen
Nintendo pulls a Saturn at E3?

what happened with the saturn?

If Nintendo fakes us with all this "zelda only" talk... oh boy, I can already picture the hype from kyle.

Alucrid

Banned
what happened with the saturn?

If Nintendo fakes us with all this "zelda only" talk... oh boy, I can already picture the hype from kyle.

it was the second to last console before their final flop, the dreamcast

it was announced as available right now at the conference

The best part was the way he acted nervous at the start, right up until he pulled the animal joke twist and then the troll face appeared.

Huber needs to double down on the animal jokes now. If Kyle loves animal jokes so much, maybe he should do two or three fucking hours of them.

Burt

Alright, I don't have anywhere better to ask, so might as well drop it here:

Salt and Sanctuary for $18

or Witcher 3 for $25

or Overwatch for $40

I would love to dive into Total Warhammer, but there's no justifying it at $60 with those options sitting there

Speaking of which, it'd be awesome if EZA could fit in some Total Warhammer stuff

Alright, I don't have anywhere better to ask, so might as well drop it here:

Salt and Sanctuary for $18

or Witcher 3 for $25

or Overwatch for $40

I would love to dive into Total Warhammer, but there's no justifying it at $60 with those options sitting there

Speaking of which, it'd be awesome if EZA could fit in some Total Warhammer stuff
The easiest answer is Overwatch just because it's hot right now and very good

That said, every game fits a different niche. Do you want a challenging/combat focused game? Do you want a huge, beautiful world with quests? Do you want to shoot things as a team with iconic hero characters?

Burt

The easiest answer is Overwatch just because it's hot right now and very good

That said, every game fits a different niche. Do you want a challenging/combat focused game? Do you want a huge, beautiful world with quests? Do you want to shoot things as a team with iconic hero characters?

I dunno broh

I mean, one part of me looks at them and is like

Dark Souls 3 kind of burnt me out on Souls

I really don't have time for a 100-hour RPG

I'm super hit and miss on shooters, and would in all likelihood have just as much fun booting up Bad Company 2 for some 24/7 Arica Harbor

But the other part of me could really use something new and there's just no arguing with the reception of any of those things

I'm gonna go meditate over some Bad Company 2

For what it's worth I think the aesthetic and vibe really sets Overwatch apart from standard shooter fare

Wicked cartoony and such, fam

It's easy to just start off picking "mains" like a fighting game but I made myself try other heroes and they play super differently (and ones I may have found visually unappealing are actually really fun/useful)

Burt

Yeah, I think I'll probably check out Overwatch and see where it takes me. I'm not really burnt out on shooters so much as it is they either click with me or don't for reasons I can't put my finger on, but regardless of that it's hard to see Overwatch as something I'd ever regret owning.

Although hopping on to Origin did remind me that PvZ2 exists, and PvZ1 was the secret greatest shooter since Bad Company 2, so now that's on my mind. But somehow that's $60 on PC, so not gonna happen.

JayEH

Haha, Bosman stand up was great. Knew he would find a way to twist it. Guess the next bet will have to be no animal jokes.

Really liked Kyle's stand-up.
Someone with photoshop skills, PLEASE add Bosman's face to this gif. Bonus points if you could add Huber's face to the guy with his hands on his face.
God tier bonus if you can add the other EZA faces on all of the others.
Lol!
XVFMPvA.gif

You swan some you goose some.

That's the way the cookie bumbles.

Good grief.

I fucking LOVED the way he was building up that Baha Men gag and then just pulled out a completely random punchline.

Fair play to him for going through with it.

For what it's worth I think the aesthetic and vibe really sets Overwatch apart from standard shooter fare

Wicked cartoony and such, fam

It's easy to just start off picking "mains" like a fighting game but I made myself try other heroes and they play super differently (and ones I may have found visually unappealing are actually really fun/useful)

I usually don't even really like FPS games -- always preferred 3rd person -- but Overwatch is so fucking good. Like it genuinely is different from any other shooters I've played.

Heartfyre

I'm surprised how nervous Kyle was, in his shows he's confident.

The bit really started to work once he got comfortable and dialed the smug up. The best way of delivering such puns is with an air of self-satisfaction, which he has mastered.

That first joke really threw me for a loop, but I had his number and knew what to expect after that.

I'm surprised how nervous Kyle was, in his shows he's confident.

I think the nervousness was an act, plus giving the warning that his jokes weren't going to be clean, then the seemingly personal story about being in bed with a girl... Then we get hit with "that's the way the cookie bumbles". Lol. It was genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom