• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuck, the chat over on Twitch is extremely disheartening. "Fuck this game", "looks so bad", "booooring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"... Not what I love the EZA community for at all.

I feel like a spoiled brat but Bethesda's conference was just OK.

Yep, Quake dissapointed me, I really wanted a single player game, fus ro dah remaster is nothing extraordinary, Prey and Dishonored 2 look really nice and never played Fallout 4 so I didn't care about their announcements.

2.5 / 5 for me.

sora87

I have been dehyped for E3 today. Maybe it will lower my expectations enough for tomorrow to shine

Yeah, what a shit opening to E3. Don't have a conference if you have nothing to show. EA, psht. Bethesda, Prey and Dishonored could have easily been at MS or Sony's conferences, didn't warrant one of their own.

One more thing...

"Oh boy, will it be The Evil Within 2?, Will it be Wolfenstein?"

Ya´ll get a free T-Shirt. Goodbye.

Alright conference overall. 3 stars.

Lexad

I would be more hyped for Prey if we got more than a CGI trailer. Will probably get Skyrim. DIshonored 2 was great. But where is EW2 and Wolfenstein

nillapuddin

I love EZA, and I really like all of the personalities involved and I was super happy that they formed the group.

very personal opinion stands behind these black bars, [flame suit: on]

But if I can be honest, I really really dislike Ian. Basically all of the content he is involved in, I start to dislike. I feel bad saying this, because he is his own person and just doing his thing. But I dislike basically everything about him. His voice, his opinions, and his hair. Its super petty I know, but as a whole I really really enjoy everyone else as an individual but detest him.

I hope I'm wrong and can learn to like him, but as of now I couldn't be farther from it.

I just had to say it out loud

carry on everyone

Loved having the guys on today, and everyone in the EZA community, we did ittt

BBboy20

I would be more hyped for Prey if we got more than a CGI trailer. Will probably get Skyrim. DIshonored 2 was great. But where is EW2 and Wolfenstein
Yeah, getting the impression you keep referencing them because that's all Beth got is not a good look.

I love EZA, and I really like all of the personalities involved and I was super happy that they formed the group.

But if I can be honest, I really really dislike Ian. Basically all of the content he is involved in, I start to dislike. I feel bad saying this, because he is his own person and just doing his thing. But I dislike basically everything about him. His voice, his opinions, and his hair. Its super petty I know, but as a whole I really really enjoy everyone else as an individual but detest him.

I hope I'm wrong and can learn to like him, but as of now I couldn't be farther from it.

carry on everyone

I cant respect someone who detests someone due to his hair and fucking voice. Sorry dude.

Wagram

Best part of day 1 pre-E3 was the reaction to the Konami 2010 conference.

The rest has been straight average to shite conference wise.

Man that was an entertaining first day. What makes them so great is they can make whatever is shown entertaining.

If it's trash? You get Brandon ranting.
Got something hype? you have Ben and Huber excited
Middling content? They make the most of it.

Yeah echoing the sentiment of great coverage of mediocore to bad conferences. Let's hope for better pressers tomorrow. But I am very happy the coverage was so awesome.

Can't wait for the pre-show tomorrow morning

No way, Ian is the coolest! He and the rest of the crew are so authentic. A person can look and sound like whatever they want. Thanks EZA for the great coverage today.

big fake

carry on everyone

Your not alone man, I can't stand Ian. But what you also described minus the clothing description is that I also can't stand Bosman. I do not get his appeal and especially the love of his opinions on GAF. Guy is so dimmisive about games its ridiculous. Look at his trailer talk at the end of the stream, completely talking out of his ass. Jones was right to confront him on it.

carry on everyone

Actually yeah on second thought after reading other's comments I don't think you were warranted or in your place to say this. Super bad vibes coming from you for literally no reason. You didn't offer constructive criticism, only that you hate Ian's voice, opinions, and his HAIR of all thing. We're about love & respect, not hatred & bad manners.

Yet another Gaffer going on my ignore list, it seems.

Your not alone man, I can't stand Ian. But what you also described minus the clothing description is that I also can't stand Bosman. I do not get his appeal and especially the love of his opinions on GAF. Guy is so dimmisive about games its ridiculous. Look at his trailer talk at the end of the stream, completely talking out of his ass. Jones was right to confront him on it.

What is with you people

VanWinkle

Great first day. My friend and I were watching most of the day and it was his first time with the Easy Allies guys, and he really liked everyone. Just a great, entertaining group of people.

Actually yeah on second thought after reading other's comments I don't think you were warranted or in your place to say this. Super bad vibes coming from you for literally no reason. You didn't offer constructive criticism, only that you hate Ian's voice, opinions, and his HAIR of all thing. We're about love & respect, not hatred & bad manners.

Agreed. Horrible reasons for disliking somebody. I'm generally not a fan of Easy Update, but I think Ian himself is great. I really enjoyed him during this E3 stuff.

Spman2099

If we are going criticize people can we at least be constructive? There is also no reason to engage in personal attacks either...

Let's try to not have this thread turn ugly again for a number of pages.

What a great first day of coverage. Congrats to EZA I enjoyed the hell out of it.

As to the Ian stuff, he used to rub me the wrong way as well but now that I'm used to his personality he's pretty great. Honestly I like every single one of the guys even though I often differ in opinion with all of them at different points.

Great stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom