• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing to come out of the EA conference is this GIF:
18dtklX.gif

Props to Hasney.
This is the best. Hahaha, Jones Unleashed™

Liamc723

100% disagree. I laid out the reasons why I thought his post was unnecessary, you know, kinda like how he should have gone about his criticism. Like I literally said in my post responding to him, it's not that I can't take criticism, it's that his was completely unwarranted and downright rude. Criticize the allies all you want. But as soon as you start say their hair is stupid or the way they talk is stupid or that oh my god they're so boring i can't stand it, I will call that out because it should be called out.

But oh well. You're the one stirring the pot up again. Let just mooooove on.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realize how far the conversation had moved. My mistake.

And publicly stating that you're putting him on your ignore list is oh so mature as well...

Vinc

All I have to say about the negativity that occurred in here is that people should try to love each other regardless of first impressions or how the initially feel. It's a much better way to live.

Also, Microsoft preshow in 20 minutes. HYPE.

20 minutes until pre-show.

Nice, took a nap after Bethesda, watched Game of Thrones, took another nap and got just up again. Damiani already got the hype train going on twitch - nice.

E3 day 2 baby!

Hasney

Damn I have a meeting at 9:30, is there a way to start watching it from the beginning at 10am?

Go to the channel archives and you might be alright. It was pointed out earlier that they archive as they go now and not when the stream ends.

seriously though. sophie can't even jump on a table and she doesn't give any video game impressions. terrible

Brandon said the next betting special should have Sophie's Choice where there's a treat over a few answers and wherever she goes first is the choices.

EDIT: Oh god, Sonic remixes.

Jornax

Was catching up on the post-Bethesda reactions a while ago. Upon seeing this, I immediately started to wonder what Bloodworth was thinking here, crouching at the start of passing the cam but then going all 'F this'

eLSW4lM.gif

Zomba13

Watching the EA reaction stuff from yesterday and just got them scoring it and I don't get Bosman making a fuss about scoring in stars. Like, their system is just the 10 point system but in stars. He wants to give it a 4/10 which is just a 2/5 then he goes 1 star and says he doesn't like the feeling. Like, if you don't want to play ball with stars and the like just in your head do a /10 and half it. Not that hard when you use stars with half stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom