• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Remember when Kyle said Sonic was going to show up somewhere? I'd like to laugh once now then again at the end of the day.

Who

Banned
Was catching up on the post-Bethesda reactions a while ago. Upon seeing this, I immediately started to wonder what Bloodworth was thinking here, crouching at the start of passing the cam but then going all 'F this'

eLSW4lM.gif

He's clearly coming up from the EZA cellar

Mariolee

Easy Allies has been singlehandedly making this E3 one of the most enjoyable in a while. Usually I would just skip through the conferences aside from the big 3, but man they made Bethesda's and EA's so much more enjoyable. Can't wait for Microsoft's.

Visceir

Is Bosman getting any time before MS? I'm currently being shouted at by a YouTube person. Thankfully I had EZA on louder.

I think they started later than expected and are trying to squeeze all the stuff in that was planned at the start. Doubt Bosman will get more than just an introduction and 1 min of chatter (at most) befotre the conference.

Edit: there he is

That FF15 demo... Get the feeling that it was supposed to show off more than it did but the live player couldn't pull off the right stuff.

I hope we get a direct feed video of the "real" demo at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom