• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

Excited to hear Brandon's impressions of Batman VR tonight

As he's a huge fan of batman but not so much VR to this point

Was about to say that he mentioned last night being afraid of missing out on VR this E3 but then i just saw his tweet.
Excited to hear his impressions of it, heard some really good things from people like Greg Miller who was thinking about giving it his game of the show and some other lukewarm impressions saying it's just a weak gimmick demo.

wmlk

Man, the guys need to sit down and watch that Nier footage together. I think it's the greatest gameplay demonstration I've ever seen. Everything is perfect.

The damn boss is synced to the music. It's like a performance.

wmlk

Because the different phases of the boss battle are synced with the music, it almost looks like 2B is dancing and performing to it. And with that movement? Oooof...

Man, the guys need to sit down and watch that Nier footage together. I think it's the greatest gameplay demonstration I've ever seen. Everything is perfect.

The damn boss is synced to the music. It's like a performance.

the performance part is on purpose! If you catch it the spotlights follow the boss and the player characters the whole time! It's like they are dancing. It's incredible really

Kyle is checking out Horizon right this very second.

EDIT: Nier looks unbelievable.

Nice! Curious to hear what he thinks of Horizon.

Glad you got a chance to watch the NieR footage!

The Last Guardian discussion was funny last night.

Bloodworth: So I played The Last Guardian.

Everyone: YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Bloodworth: I played the first 45 minutes of the game.

Everyone: Nope, I'm out.

The Last Guardian discussion was funny last night.

Bloodworth: So I played The Last Guardian.

Everyone: YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Bloodworth: I played the first 45 minutes of the game.

Everyone: Nope, I'm out.

Yeah i just loved when Bosman and Brad went very far into the garden.

Brandon: Be professional do your job!

wiibomb

Yeah i just loved when Bosman and Brad went very far into the garden.

Brandon: Be professional do your job!

Brandon: You are all fired!!! do your job!!

I loved it because that's exactly what I love about EZA, they take games so seriously that they are willing to go in a media blackout for something, resisting the urge of information in today's sage of leaks and spoilers

So if anyone has seen Huber's twitter he posted a wrist band he got from For Honor and thanking VandenBerg so hopefully we get an awesome story from Huber about it

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
wow they had 4 hours of impressions? damn lol I fell asleep during Agents of Mayhem talk

For me it was right at Last Guardian, #EUproblems
They didn't even get to everything! So hyped for For Honor, REVII talk.

Also live FrameTrap today, wouldn't be disappointed though if they decide to skip this week in favor of more E3 Talk if they have a ton more to talk about. In a sense they scratch the same itch content wise anyway.

Make use of when everything is fresh for E3 talk now and do FrameTrap next week or the week after as a more reflective episode on the craziness? But who knows maybe since it's the last day they just keep going until everyone got out what they wanted :p.

Whatever they think is best, I love FrameTrap but just wanted to throw in these musings.

Teasing that RE7.

Edit: Nier Automata looks soo good. That boss battle looks sick.
Horizon looks jaw-dropping too.
Sweet Zelda footage, yes.
Killing it on the games.

Finally only a little over 10 minutes to go, sweet Mega Man music to ease the wait.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What the heck, I come into the stream and everybody's talking about noodles and stuff!

I'm so confused. EDIT: No, seriously, please someone explain to me haha.

trejo

Kyle is checking out Horizon right this very second.

EDIT: Nier looks unbelievable.

Ben did you play the OG NieR? I feel like it's something that would be right up your alley if you can handle the less than stellar gameplay. I mostly say it because
holy fuck its story is amazing

What the heck, I come into the stream and everybody's talking about noodles and stuff!

I'm so confused. EDIT: No, seriously, please someone explain to me haha.

They're doing Frame Trap, so Ben made up a game. Each person has to create a bowl of ramen for him, consisting of noodles and broth. The noodles is a major game they played and enjoyed, the broth has to be something not well known that they played and deserves more recognition. He's going to taste them all at the end and decide on a winner.

Noodles: God of War
Broth; Gnog

A puzzle game called Gnog

Thank you!

Thank you!

Announce trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzTWg0sGVh4
PS4, PSVR 2016 / Steam, iOS 2017

They're doing Frame Trap, so Ben made up a game. Each person has to create a bowl of ramen for him, consisting of noodles and broth. The noodles is a major game they played and enjoyed, the broth has to be something not well known that they played and deserves more recognition. He's going to taste them all at the end and decide on a winner.

Such an awesome idea.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

Sounds delicious, thanks!

I'd like to see the stuff Brandon Jones did for IGN and Gamespot. Looked on their video sections and twitch profiles and didn't see it, does anyone know where it is (or even better, have links)?

Panda Rin

Zelda sounds amazing...great change in direction, gorgeous visuals, and man, walking through the world feels so immersive. First Zelda game I've been interested in since Wind Waker. Skipped on the Wii U, definitely a reason to get an NX.

"1997"
JILVgfh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom