• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

For those of you who couldn''t watch Frame Trap live, make sure to watch the episode on youtube asap, it was the best, hilarious in the beginning and emotional in the end.

BruceCLea

Banned
I fucking love these guys. They're seriously the best. I haven't been so happy and felt like I've had such great friends since the 1 Up days. Their coverage is fantastic and hilarious in the best way.

It's just refreshing to have people who are so passionate about games, know what the fuck they're talking about and don't have an agenda. They're fans. First and foremost.

I daydream all the time that I have millions and I can just fund all of their content.

i've been loving this coverage. haven't felt this hyped about games in a long time, and I can't tell if it's cause i'm watching stuff from these guys or if the lineup is just that good. seems like both.

^
That was such a great idea Ben!

This Batman VR sounds neat

Bosman: "Don't just skip the Batsuit, Jones!" :D

Kyle selling it like a boss :D
LOL Blood

Really?
I was watching this game today on Playstation Live Coverage and it did look awesome.

Yay! That's me! I usually lurk around the indie threads :)
Anyway, happy you liked Aragami. We are now just fixing bugs and polishing everything, and should come out this September.

That sounds like a great moment Jones described with putting the stuff on your belt. And Bosman with the gauntlets.

LOL, I love that Kyle was messing around with all this stuff, he's so hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom