• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really watched reaction streams before? I'd catch stuff after events, sure but I stuck with Easy Allies all week and it was incredible. Those guys are just fun to listen to, the banter is solid and hyperbole gets a grounded rebuttal more often than not.

Sticking with these dudes, they're not as "We've seen this shit before" as GiantBomb is.

AtlantiC_CodeX

Neo Member
I've been watching their streams this whole e3 so far, they have been doing good.

Easy allies is really one of the few people where you get gamers at Hart that are just genuine and talk about what they like/think unlike most of the media around. GT left an emptiness that it looks like they have managed to fill again.

I hope they grow to the status of GT and beyond.

I gotta write in here just to thank everyone at EZA for the exceptional coverage. Exceeded all my expectations. Love you guys <3. E3 of Dreams indeed.

sackninja

Watching the E3 talks now. (They're on really late here so I watch them during the next day) We Happy Few sounds amazing. Everything Blood is saying sounds great, I'm sold.

So I almost pre purchased I am Setsuna for PC for $30 (GMG with voucher)

But the more I though about it. I think I'm leaning towards Ps4. Even if it won't have that same discount at launch.

My options would be buy PC and play via streamlink for $30
Or Buy. PSN T $36-$40, play PS4 nut also have remote play options for vita play. And that remote play idea is starting to win me over.

crimilde

Banned
So I almost pre purchased I am Setsuna for PC for $30 (GMG with voucher)

But the more I though about it. I think I'm leaning towards Ps4. Even if it won't have that same discount at launch.

My options would be buy PC and play via streamlink for $30
Or Buy. PSN T $36-$40, play PS4 nut also have remote play options for vita play. And that remote play idea is starting to win me over.

Since we're not getting that Vita version, yeah, this seems like a good idea. I don't have a PC so I'll be getting the PS4 version, but I plan on remote playing it on the Vita. It makes more sense somehow to me.

brawly

Fuck me, the Kingdom Come Deliverance impressions from Huber sound incredible. (it's in the 2h24min twitch video right at the end)

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
We Happy Few sounds super intriguing hope they succeed in what they want to do seems like my type of game.
Thanks Blood for the thorough impressions.

I've never really watched reaction streams before? I'd catch stuff after events, sure but I stuck with Easy Allies all week and it was incredible. Those guys are just fun to listen to, the banter is solid and hyperbole gets a grounded rebuttal more often than not.

Sticking with these dudes, they're not as "We've seen this shit before" as GiantBomb is.

I watch both and I freaking love both. GB + EZA are all I need and want.

I highly recommend watching Jeff's interview with Phil Spencer from last night. Was really good.

They might not get to since it seems like they haven't been able to land an appointment on it since it was booked out. Maybe they can talk about the new footage shown instead.

Yeah I asked Ben yesterday in the thread here and he said he wasn't able to get an appointment.

I hope they do talk about it. It looks incredible and I would like to hear their thoughts on what they have seen. But the only thing is that they have only seen what we have apparently

Hasney

The rest of the interviews for the night on GB are only video game related in that most of the guests work for videogame companies, but games are barely touched on. Funny shit though, Jeff Gerstmann should get into late night talk shows.

Wiggy

Still considering it, but probably not going to break out individual impressions videos. Would ultimately wind up being about 30 - 40 videos if I did. I know they'd show up easier in search, but I think with the timestamps in the descriptions, it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for.

Fair enough, I still think breaking at least some of the bigger games/funny impressions is a good idea. Kinda Funny have put up like about that many vids in the past few days and they all have done pretty good in views, I guess they didnt have a giant video too though.

Excited to try our PSVR tomorrow at Best Buy. I have had it pre ordered but never tried any of the VR headsets.

Also browsing Twitter I don't follow really any Xbox or Nintendo execs so I'm sure they do this too but I always think it's interesting to watch Sony exects like Adam Boyes and Shu posting on their Twitter channel about how awesome Zelda is, and other games, Devs, etc that don't have anything to do with games coming to PlayStation. I know many corporations would not allow that and like to pretend these other competitors either don't exist or s]arent doing good things. I think it helps in the long run in how people see them and the PS brand

crimilde

Banned
Excited to try our PSVR tomorrow at Best Buy. I have had it pre ordered but never tried any of the VR headsets.

Do post your thoughts afterwards, I'm in the same situation and I'm in the EU so I can't try it out. I'd love to hear what you thought about it.

Hasney

Also browsing Twitter I don't follow really any Xbox or Nintendo execs so I'm sure they do this too but I always think it's interesting to watch Sony exects like Adam Boyes and Shu posting on their Twitter channel about how awesome Zelda is, and other games, Devs, etc that don't have anything to do with games coming to PlayStation. I know many corporations would not allow that and like to pretend these other competitors either don't exist or s]arent doing good things. I think it helps in the long run in how people see them and the PS brand

It is a more buddy buddy atmosphere now. Phil Spencer talked about playing Uncharted 4 and stuff like that.

Speaking of Adam Boyes

GhMs4oG.gif

LMAO @ the return of the fortune cookie game at the end of last night's stream. Kyle breaking into hysterics off-screen to which Damiani says "I think we broke Bosman... His emotion chip overloaded!"

Still considering it, but probably not going to break out individual impressions videos. Would ultimately wind up being about 30 - 40 videos if I did. I know they'd show up easier in search, but I think with the timestamps in the descriptions, it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for.
I still think some stuff out would be a good idea. Smaller videos are less intimidating than a massive unbroken stream.

But i do understand that it's more work!

Crocodile

Patiently waiting for more of their streams to be dumped on Youtube with time stamps so I can zero in on the impressions about the games I care about:

hqdefault.jpg

Keep up the good work you guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom