• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_chun

Looooved that episode! Huber's reaction to the guy who brought up the idea of Ninjas in For Honor was hilarious, you could just see his mind being blown in real time

i6DcAuP.png

"Ninja DLC!!"

Whoa this thread moves. I loved that part. I just love his facial expressions and reactions in general.

mcw

I don't agree with him/her on the contents of the streams because I'm in love of that in depth, non-dismissive attitude content, but I agree in the quality of them, and I mean the raw quality. They need better mics, mics for the people on the back, a better layout for the stream, and most importantly, a new camera, please
, please!
that camera is very muddy.

And with your donations, they can make it happen.
patron.com/easyallies

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
"Cor blimey, that was my favourite boot!"

Ians middle aged man voice is fantastic.

Super legit. It sounds so different, was listening in the background and I went like 2 times, wait who is speaking right now before my head kind of memorized the voice as Ian's!

Best 1 roll ever. Law is just amassing this party of people to follow him, it's utterly fantastic.

Oh my gawd can't believe that happened..... world is going crazy.

Auctopus

Best 1 roll ever. Law is just amassing this party of people to follow him, it's utterly fantastic.

This is what I was thinking, it's so funny watching Ben trying to come up with ways to straighten the path he's come up for the group.

Like making Kuo possibly a baddie so he can get killed off and Ben doesn't end up playing 5 different characters at once on the road.

mishakoz

I don't agree with him/her on the contents of the streams because I'm in love of that in depth, non-dismissive attitude content, but I agree in the quality of them, and I mean the raw quality. They need better mics, mics for the people on the back, a better layout for the stream, and most importantly, a new camera, please
, please!
that camera is very muddy.

Yeah, I agree with this. They are +3k where they were before E3 and thats a good amount to invest in some new gear that wouldnt have been there otherwise. Brandon is resourceful going to Target and Home depot to make the E3 set but thats weekend unpaid streamer level*, Id like to see push toward "ironing out the kinks" and aiming toward a look that resembles being the highest paid patreon on the web. What is great about E3 is that Damiani really brought it with the improvement of live streaming and i would love to see more of that.

edit: not just mike, everyone brought their A game.

*This is not an insult or condescending. I myself am very resourceful and have a green screen hung in my room using shower rings and white wall hooks. I appreciate that quality, but i also dont have a huge fanbase that might be clamoring for something more. Production value and all.

Drencrom

Now that basically all E3 content is out I must say that their videos and impressions are incredible!

Just as good (maybe even better) as their GT E3 output.

jett

D-Member
I don't understand their hype for For Honor. That game looks like half-baked AAA Ubitrash. I can't abide an action game that tells you exactly when to attack and defend with big-ass on-screen prompts.

wiibomb

So Umbrella Corps made it 30 mins on stream. Is that That the EZA record for quickest bail? I think including GT Amiibo Festival wins

I think that game lasted much less.. like 15 minutes, that still holds the record

I don't understand their hype for For Honor. That game looks like half-baked AAA Ubitrash. I can't abide an action game that tells you exactly when to attack and defend with big-ass on-screen prompts.

I understand the concern, specially coming from Ubi, but this game is not good because it looks awesome, it is good because of the gameplay itself, which are battles much more intimate, much more detailed on complex gameplay, in that matter I don't think even a downgrade can affect much, specially because the allies tried the demo on E3, they know how it plays

Everything I've seen of the campaign and multiplayer makes the combat look like its taking from the fencing mechanics in Nidhogg. It looks like it heavily emphasizes quick reactions and spacing, while giving both players visual signifiers of what "lane" their weapons are currently positioned in. Nidhogg created a pretty exciting tug-of-war dynamic around similar mechanics, and I'm hopeful For Honor's multiplayer will have similarly tense moments on a bigger scale.

Admittedly, I'm skeptical of how that kind of combat will translate to fighting strictly AI enemies in the campaign, but the multiplayer looks very up my alley as a big fan of Nidhogg.

I wonder if they'll add stretch goals to add more full time guys. Their current setup is to basically record everything on Tuesday that they can since guys are part-time. I think that would attract some new patrons.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I can imagine you can turn those off, Jett.

I wonder if they'll add stretch goals to add more full time guys. Their current setup is to basically record everything on Tuesday that they can since guys are part-time. I think that would attract some new patrons.

AFAIK they probably want to hit the 50k studio goal before going in hiring spree considering their current HQ is Brandon's garage.

LycanXIII

Was only half way paying attention to TTE until Ben mentions that the Halfling's name is Tyrel (or at least I hope that's the spelling) since it's my name. Found it ironic since I'm 6'4 myself haha.

wapplew

EZA is a good indication on whole Scorpio messaging to publish audiences.
BTW, Sony conference reaction video over 100k views, I think this is the most viewed EZA video to date (maybe GoW reveal reaction have more views) I guess many PS fans hungry for reaction video.

EZA is a good indication on whole Scorpio messaging to publish audiences.
BTW, Sony conference reaction video over 100k views, I think this is the most viewed EZA video to date (maybe GoW reveal reaction have more views) I guess many PS fans hungry for reaction video.

Allies Assemble Launch Trailer is still number 1, but God of War and PlayStation Reactions might catch up.

Kneefoil

Does he mention Link Between Worlds in this video? I didn't hear it at all. I was curious what he thought of the 3DS sequel since it shares so much of what I love (and more) of LttP.

The video doesn't mention ALBW. I think I remember hearing him say that he likes it though.

DKHF

Pretty good episode of the podcast this week. I liked that Love & Respect about dates at the end of trailers and as I said in other threads after the conference I'm really glad Sony has stopped giving premature release years. I wasn't that impressed by Zelda (like the person that wrote in though I think I was slightly more impressed) but yeah it is cool that Nintendo didn't really have a particular in-game activity/sequence be the focus for Zelda for all of E3 like most games at E3 do. Letting people just do whatever they wanted in the allocated area (which was huge) and come away with a somewhat unique experience was cool.

Ultimadrago

Could someone explain Tabletop Adventures to me? Does the gang actually play Pathfinder/DND with stat sheets and all or is it more of just a choose-your-own-adventure at full DM's will?

Hasney

Could someone explain Tabletop Adventures to me? Does the gang actually play Pathfinder/DND with stat sheets and all or is it more of just a choose-your-own-adventure at full DM's will?

Basically 5th edition D&D with the dungeon master looking at the camera despairingly because his plans were just fucked up.

Budi

Damn, really wanted my first post in GAF to be in this thread. But I buckled and just posted in CliffyB Overwatch topic.

Just wanted to thank the great Neogaf GT/EZA community for their support to the guys!
And also thanks to Easy Allies for their hard work, wishing to see them posting in their own forums too. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom