• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the best GameTrailers videos? I wanna watch them. I'm watching Bosman's Tribute right now.

Tabletop Adventures (if you want some D&D action) and The Final Bosman were my favourite ''timeless'' shows. Of course the podcast and Mandatory Update Nights were top tier but it's mostly old news nowadays.

And if you have ridicilous amount of free time they have some balling full playthrough videos.

DKHF

Need moar conference group streams.

Gamescom: Blood, Brandon, Huber, Ian
TGS: Ben, Bosman, Brad, Damiani
PSX: whoever isn't attendind the event (unless they all are!)

Do it!

edit: and who knows when the NX reveal is.
Yeah I want group streams for all of those. Especially the NX reveal whenever it happens. Hopefully they can do PSX this year since they missed it last year. Though to be fair Ian, Huber, Jones and Brad were at PSX in person, but there was still some stuff I would have liked to have seen the rest of the crew's reaction to (I think they were busy/away though so it's completely understandable).

Seriously Blood, you guys provide so much great material,
I love coming home from a tough day at work and watching your videos.
I hope it never becomes a chore for you guys. Love and respect.

dickroach

diro432 just cracked the code in chat.
Bosman lost the bet on purpose (changing Don's bets from 2 to 3 after the results were already in?) just so he could play Link To The Past on DUMB GAME MONDAY. brilliant.

Bosman lost the bet on purpose (changing Don's bets from 2 to 3 after the results were already in?) just so he could play Link To The Past on DUMB GAME MONDAY. brilliant.
I thought they changed them just before they started filming? Not after results were in

whatever, it's shady

In any case, Huber was the one that wanted to change Don's value in points.

Most likely? Matt Blair was overwhelmed with tasks and simply never got around to putting it live on YouTube. This was before we had really made YouTube a priority with more of us being involved, and we had only recently moved into Defy's space.

I wonder how people even found it then. It has a relatively high amount of views considering its unlisted.

It'd be cool if we saw some multiplayer streams with switching cams. Easy Allies could do a lot of dope stuff I'd love to see more MP related content.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
With the steam sale going on I just noticed that EasyAllies doesn't have a presence as a curator. Now I know that most EZA people feel more comfortable playing on console but given that there's quite a lot of multiplats, maybe being there can still make sense.
+ the reviews can be linked there to.
Just wanted to throw that out there even if it's a low priority.

Edit: Also I just noticed that calling everyone that works officially for EZA as "EZA people" feels a bit weird, but writing Allies makes it seem more like I'm speaking to the community as a whole or maybe I'm just thinking too much x).

You're a crazy person. Bosman has a 2-4 record against Huber, he doesn't have to try to lose, he just does.

Wiggy

Those hashtags make me sick to my stomach like I had bad ramen. I expect these shenanigans from Bosman, but thought better of Ben. Looks like Huber is the only one who can pay their bet debts with honour.

Those hashtags make me sick to my stomach like I had bad ramen. I expect these shenanigans from Bosman, but thought better of Ben. Looks like Huber is the only one who can pay their bet debts with honour.

I thought it better to be harrassed for a day over the hashtag than harrassed for weeks because people didn't understand. People still don't understand even with the hashtag. So I definitely scummed out, but I did it for my own peace if mind.

Wiggy

I bet most of the best designs are made by talented fans who already are familiar with the inside jokes. Might be worth it for EZA to reach out to their community to see if they've got fans like that.
I think youre right, just saw this on Ian's twitter. It would be a good shirt.

I thought it better to be harrassed for a day over the hashtag than harrassed for weeks because people didn't understand. People still don't understand even with the hashtag. So I definitely scummed out, but I did it for my own peace if mind.

Youre making it hard to stay fake mad at you Bosman- I mean, Ben.

LycanXIII

Could have followed up with a tweet saying "stupidly good" or something like that.

RedSnake

Man I loved this guys back in GT but I feel they're even etter now.

E3 was even better because of them and I'm totally HOOKED to TTE (on episode 10 and started yesterday). I wanna play rol now!

Also, ever since GT I've been checking their reviews for games I wanna buy because I think they talk about things that matter to me in those and help me decide what to do.

I'll become a patron soon for sure!

sora87

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

Sometimes it feels like EZA has been going for ages but it's only been a couple of months. I love the freedom everyone has and the chilled out vibe.

I had a daydream today about what their studio would look like, it had a backdrop of the stars opening screen for the group/E3 streams, a desk for main stuff and a corner with sofas and cool lamps for more intimate stuff like Brandon plays Pokemon. They were also doing a show about retro games. I know, weird daydream to have but heyooo.

Man I loved this guys back in GT but I feel they're even etter now.

E3 was even better because of them and I'm totally HOOKED to TTE (on episode 10 and started yesterday). I wanna play rol now!

Also, ever since GT I've been checking their reviews for games I wanna buy because I think they talk about things that matter to me in those and help me decide what to do.

Shang

I really hope Bosman somehow exploits the contract for the E3 stakes. I can think of some ways, but I'd need to see the exact wording of it.

Also yeah, "he's at it again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom