• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc

Damiani's Zelda video got me so much more hyped for the game. I was already excited, but this almost felt like I was playing it myself. It looks SO good. Come on Nintendo, announce the NX, I wanna see it running on that!

Dmax3901

Damiani's video was good but a lot of the stuff he was talking about we've known for a while now and I think he even got a few things wrong which is weird considering how long after E3 the video went up.

the problem with this is, in terms of a guidance on what to read... 1 and 2 are practically the same thing. noones going to read a book that was rated 'missable'. so why even distinguish below that?
Because I think there's value in having a category for especially dogshit games.

the problem with this is, in terms of a guidance on what to read... 1 and 2 are practically the same thing. noones going to read a book that was rated 'missable'. so why even distinguish below that?

In that case because it's not just one persons opinion, you get a score in aggregate along with individual reviews. One person's missable is another's essential.

Kneefoil

The way I interpreted that was that "it's okay/missable" is something that really only fans of the series or genre might enjoy, and the "bad" is something that everyone should stay away from.

Auctopus

Well that's just semantics. I've never played FFVII and in still breathing so I could describe it as "missable". Getting hung up on semantics is usually what brings most review discussions into drudgery.

Cellsplitter

Neo Member
3 stars being good or bad sounds like a classic half glass full / empty argument.
Unless EZA themselves come out with an official statement regarding the 3 stars we're stuck with our own subjectivity.

My two cents, 3 stars = good :)

Edit:
After watching the ME review, 3 stars with the word "Decent" sounds to me like they are leaning towards half glass full.

Maiar_m

Damiani's video was good but a lot of the stuff he was talking about we've known for a while now and I think he even got a few things wrong which is weird considering how long after E3 the video went up.

Agreed. I thought the video would be more speculative and or centered on the lore based on Damiani's skills. Always good to see more of the game though!

Auctopus

That question for Love & Respect was such a whine. Bait for getting the guys to just agree with him.

*Writes page long, convincing argument*

"How do I convince my friends?"

Kameo over Nuts and Bolts?

Madness has gripped the Allies.

There needs to be a bet that forces Kyle to play Nuts and Bolts. I think that would be a great live stream game.

Auctopus

Z2KybfO.png

What on Earth?

Doesn't that guy know Bosman is related to Trump?

I was disappointed that no one brought up how Maximus Aran would throw off the balance of the Tri-Force.

Also, if someone is gonna unsub EZA because they see the Allies as pro-remain or liberal Californians or what ever other excuse they need, then good riddance.

Xemnas89

I've noticed they've lost a couple thousand dollar on patreon over the last week or so. Did some people pledge just to hit the E3 goal then pull out once it was over?

mishakoz

I was disappointed that no one brought up how Maximus Aran would throw off the balance of the Tri-Force.

Also, if someone is gonna unsub EZA because they see the Allies as pro-remain or liberal Californians or what ever other excuse they need, then good riddance.

I think they do a great job of keeping it out of the streams and shows. Kyle will redirect immediately and Ian is the only one whose views are strong and have seeped into he programming. I don't need this political mess to spoil my games podcast.

Hasney

I mean, you have to dig preeeety far into the comments to even find it, and they're on YouTube, so of course douchebags will comment. Probably not even worth bringing up.

I've noticed they've lost a couple thousand dollar on patreon over the last week or so. Did some people pledge just to hit the E3 goal then pull out once it was over?

Patreons always go down at the end of the month. Peoples payments dont go through, stuff like that. It will go back up.

jbluzb

^Regarding their patreon for the past two months, they got a steady 36K to 38.7K so there is still growth in their channel.

More people are still discovering there are the people from GT.

MrMette

There is chance 999 is comming to other platforms (PC and Vita are mentioned).

I saw this article purely by accident and I don't know how trustworthy the website is, but that would be nice if that's the case

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/999-coming-other-platforms

I will hold on to try and find a way to play 999 or to skip it and wait for the Vita version. Hopefully it is true.
More chances to play the full trilogy.

Somnia

Just jumped on Patreon for my first time ever, only did the $10 pledge for now as money is a little tight.

Loving all the content EZA are putting out.

Thank you both for clearing that up for me. This is my first time paying attention to patreon so I didn't really know how it worked.

Yeah and then there are people like me who fluctuate by month of what i can give honestly. The first was 20$ then last month i gave 5$ now I can give 10$ this month but I think I can go to 20$ a month steady after this honestly.

Just happens sadly with some people. I am still in college and have to figure out my finances and shit too, since I don't have much but I give what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom