• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the chat saying that they're gonna pull their Twitch sub and Patreon funding because of Kyle *facepalm*

Mad little children ruin this community for me sometimes.

Burt

The funny thing is that the only thing with less context than LTTP and Link living in that little doofus house his entire life without exploring the world

is anything about literally every single pokemon game

MrMette

A Bosman always welches his bets.

The last stand-up thing he did was by the rules. I don't think there was anything wrong with that one.
I do hope he does play LTTP like he should though, but yeah we will see (I don't see how he can get out of playing the full game except for not honoring his bet).

If he doesn't want to honor his bets, why does he keep betting?

The last stand-up thing he did was by the rules. I don't think there was anything wrong with that one.
I do hope he does play LTTP like he should though, but yeah we will see (I don't see how he can get out of playing the full game except for not honoring his bet).

If he doesn't want to honor his bets, why does he keep betting?
Well Huber threw down the gauntlet during his latest stream and said if Kyle weasels out of this one he's bolting the Slusser cup to his wall and never doing another betting challenge with Kyle. Soooo lets see where this all goes.

Missed the stream, how did Kyle cheat the bet?
The only thing so far is deleting the tweet after sending it out. Then burned one of his 3 sessions on a 15 minute session. So now it looks like he is up to something. I'm all fine if Kyke wants to play on the edges but if he doesn't honor the spirit of the bet before this is all over then I'm with Huber, Cancel the bets. Because we all know Huber would have dove into that puppet show, no questions and not looking for loop holes.

Giever

I think the short stream was funny. I'm on board still so long as he doesn't actually weasel out of it. If he does though, no matter how elaborate or clever it might be, I'll just be kind of bummed and way less interested in bets in the future. It's no fun if the stakes aren't real.

wiibomb

KYLEEE BOSSSSMAAAAAAAN...

he is going to do it, right, he is going to do the glitch run, right? I knew he would weasel it out

I think the short stream was funny. I'm on board still so long as he doesn't actually weasel out of it. If he does though, no matter how elaborate or clever it might be, I'll just be kind of bummed and way less interested in bets in the future. It's no fun if the stakes aren't real.
Pretty much my take. Let's see how it all plays out

I'm not gonna throw a fit about it but I do think it's lame Kyle might not going do a legit run. It would be a lot more fun for the community to actually get 3 fun streams and get to experience the game with him. Just feels like if he does some sort of work a round the community misses out on some potentially fun times.

Overall I really do not like it if this is the direction he's going. But not the end of the world or anything

wiibomb

I'm not gonna throw a fit about it but I do think it's lame Kyle isn't going to do a legit run. It would be a lot more fun for the community to actually get 3 fun streams and get to experience the game with him. Just feels like if he does some sort of work a round the community misses out on some potentially fun times.

Overall I really do not like it if this is the direct he's going. But not the end of the world or anything

more than that, I think it would actually be the perfect time for him to shit out everything he hates about the game, I really wanted to hear it.

In fact, I would have loved for him to treat the game like a dumb game monday, he knows the game is bad, but he goes with it trying to love something of it

more than that, I think it would actually be the perfect time for him to shit out everything he hates about the game, I really wanted to hear it.

In fact, I would have loved for him to treat the game like a dumb game monday, he knows the game is bad, but he goes with it trying to love something of it

Yeah exactly, just something. If he does some sort of glitch run the community is potentially missing out on 3 really fun streams. I just hope he doesn't go that route

I'm not gonna throw a fit about it but I do think it's lame Kyle might not going do a legit run. It would be a lot more fun for the community to actually get 3 fun streams and get to experience the game with him. Just feels like if he does some sort of work a round the community misses out on some potentially fun times.

Overall I really do not like it if this is the direction he's going. But not the end of the world or anything
I'm not upset, everyone has faults. If Bosman's is that he's a chronic bet welcher, then so be it!

Lexad

Could Kyle be playing LttP in the background while Damiani plays SMRPG? Then technically come back at the end of the stream to close it out? That is one stream session

kenta

Has no PEINS
Freaking loved this week's Update. The very definition of jolly

Also Ian's hair in the intro is out of CONTROL

Lexad

Kyle is supposed to do "a complete, full playthrough" of the game. A glitch run seems like it's breaking the rules.

I wouldn't interpret it that way at all. None of you guys are familiar with contracts. I work with them on a daily basis. Interpretation is king. On several occasions my company has been screwed because the other end of the contract interpreted the meaning of the language differently. To Kyle, a complete full playthrough could mean start to finish, which includes the ability to glitch the game, since he starts and finishes. He should have included language that says no glitching

Huber's intent of the contract does not trump Kyle's intent.

On top of the fact that the "contract" was a joke to begin with and actually doesn't have REAL ramifications that affect Kyle in any meaningful way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom