• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally getting around to watching Brandon Plays Pokemon because I can listen to it in the background at work. I just wanted to say how much I loved the conversation about Mr. Mime in part 5. Kyle takes real issue with Mr. Mime as a character, and so him showing up in the Final Bosman makes even more sense.

DMiz

Have people already theorized that Demon Don was the one that got out of Hell with Ian? Something was certainly off about him...

That would make sense, considering that the shirt change was obviously something thrown in to make you suspicious. That begs the question of where Real Don is, though.

Pappasman

Brandon mentioned archiving being a problem for the Pokemon Origins stream, but they could just record it like a podcast and upload it like a commentary track. A ton of podcasts do that.

dickroach

I started playing Strider (which is awesome), and I was curious if GT reviewed it back when it came out. turns out they did, and... well... people were not too hot on the review haha
"This review is so garbage," "I feel GT reviews have become really whiny and overall just bad." "I feel bad for the people that didn't buy this game because of this shitty review." "fuck this review" top 4 comments. oof.

I started playing Strider (which is awesome), and I was curious if GT reviewed it back when it came out. turns out they did, and... well... people were not too hot on the review haha
"This review is so garbage," "I feel GT reviews have become really whiny and overall just bad." "I feel bad for the people that didn't buy this game because of this shitty review." "fuck this review" top 4 comments. oof.
I really enjoyed Strider but never finished it (last boss is just obnoxious, no thanks)

It's not that long of a game (like 4/5 hours?) but I honestly think it would've benefitted from cutting a lot of the filler. At a certain point the game peaks with the insane boss fights and moving around the dumb platforming sections just becomes a chore, with annoying non-humanoid bosses

Seriously though the first half has some incredible fights

MrMette

Glad Lupin won over a telltale game -shudder-

While I do like the Telltale games a lot, I don't want to watch somebody stream those as I don't want to be spoiled.

I don't really understand why it was in the selection in the first place to be honest. I don't think those are good streamgames at all (or at least not in my opinion). They revolve around their story and once that is gone a lot of the game is gone.

Man, watching them play Final Fantasy 14 looks like a lot of fun. I would love to run that with my wife, but paying $30 dollars combined a month would be disgusting. =(

wiibomb

I'm still new to Tabletop Escapades.

Why is Kyle doing the worst South African accent in the world?

you should check all the other eps.

He is RP (Role Playing) a character in this world, his name is Yogalla Satarius, a greedy and wimpy mage with deep prejudice towards most things which made lots of gambling (and still do).

The voice is to distinguish this character, to be inside this world, that is the mood of Dungeons & Dragons

Hasney

New $75 backer reward: The Blood Pact.

Our patrons have been asking for new reward tiers for some time, and today I'm introducing Blood Pact for pledges at the $75 level.

By joining Blood Pact, you'll be part of a small knit group, similar to a book club. I'll post once a week to start a conversation with the group, and we'll essentially whittle our way down to a game we'd like to play together.

On the last Thursday of the month, I'll do an extended stream of a game chosen by the Blood Pact, and if you choose, you can play along as well before the stream starts.
I'll give patrons a few days to hop into the tier before I make the first post, but I'm excited to see where this goes.-Bloodworth

Chuck

Still without luck
I love when Ben is asked a question.

"Ben, what's your favorite color?"

"So,....I've had a lot of mixed feeling regarding some colors over the years. When I was a kid, I really liked red, but looking back, I feel red was a bit overhyped back then. In fact, most of the primary colors have a lot of misplaced nostalgia today. Now I feel myself gravitating toward a lot of the lesser known colors, the ones with more potential. Your purples, your cyans, what have you, but nothing gets me quite like a nice strong orange."

"So,....I've had a lot of mixed feeling regarding some colors over the years. When I was a kid, I really liked red, but looking back, I feel red was a bit overhyped back then. In fact, most of the primary colors have a lot of misplaced nostalgia today. Now I feel myself gravitating toward a lot of the lesser known colors, the ones with more potential. Your purples, your cyans, what have you, but nothing gets me quite like a nice strong orange."

Oh god. Does this happen all the time? I'm sorry. Not intentional.

wiibomb

I love by the time they were recording it, XV Season Pass details were leaked.

I'm in a media blackout of it, but I'm really wondering... is there too much single player content? I'm kinda fearful they might chop the story for shady deals

Oh god. Does this happen all the time? I'm sorry. Not intentional.

ben... no... please no.. don't be sorry, it's amazing when you put thought into things.

Oh no worries. I appreciate all the kindness. I do like feedback on this sort of stuff though since I have to host things. It actually does help. I feel like I say "um" and "like" just a tad less because of it.

Karu

Thats an A + impression, haha :D All in good fun, tho :)

Oh no worries. I appreciate all the kindness. I do like feedback on this sort of stuff though since I have to host things. It actually does help. I feel like I say "um" and "like" just a tad less because of it.

Any chance of a Tricky Towers (one of the PS+ games this month) group stream? Giant Bomb seems to be really into it and I think you guys would be too. It'd be especially funny to see Kyle play it, as it uses Tetris-like shapes, but is not played like Tetris at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom