• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Hand Stream is probably my favorite one they've done so far. I adore the game and seeing Huber pick it up so quickly and enjoy the hell out of it is great. Best bet Ben.
That has to be the Jolliest bet payoff ever. Ton of fun. And the Ben/Huber stream pairing didn't seem to happen a ton on what I saw of GT. But man the times they're together is a lot of fun

See GTs RE3 stream and EZA Xenogears

Hasney

Oh yeah, didn't see it mentioned here, but Huber and Ben went to Respawn for some Titanfall 2 goodness. Should get a preview sooner or later.

Burt

Jones says Terminator 2 doesn't hold up.

To reiterate what any sane individual would say

I can unequivocally confirm that it holds up spectacularly.

El-Suave

Jones says Terminator 2 doesn't hold up.

To reiterate what any sane individual would say

I can unequivocally confirm that it holds up spectacularly.

Absolutely, I've watched it with my niece a short while ago and I was pleasantly surprised how much she liked it as someone who isn't that much into sci-fi. So it's actually kind of timeless. What a fantastic action movie.

Maligna

Banned
Funny I watched it again last weekend with my little brother and it holds up in spades.

I vastly prefer Terminator 1. Arnold works better as a villain. Having a squishy human protector makes the threat feel more dangerous. The love story is the only love story I've ever gave two shits about in fiction and Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese gives an amazingly intense performance. Also the 80s aesthetic is top notch.

Only part I really love about part 2 is the bad ass that Sarah Connor has become. I still like the movie as a whole, but I don't love it.

Burt

The acting is pretty damn bad. I think that part doesn't hold up.

Terminator-Smile.gif

I vastly prefer Terminator 1. Arnold works better as a villain. Having a squishy human protector makes the threat feel more dangerous. The love story is the only love story I've ever gave two shits about in fiction and Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese gives an amazingly intense performance. Also the 80s aesthetic is top notch.

Only part I really love about part 2 is the bad ass that Sarah Connor has become. I still like the movie as a whole, but I don't love it.

Definitely agree with this. I enjoy T2, but I don't think it holds a candle to the glory of the first Terminator movie. Everything about that film is so good.

Slow day in this thread even though there's a new Easy Update and Talking Syndrome. More people need to figure out how to use subscriptions, it's one of GAF's best features.

Fun little Easy Update episode, the silly little songs Ian (and sometimes his friends) come up with are awesome. Also, now I need a Dino Crisis reboot.

As for Talking Syndrome, sorry Huber but I'm way less optimistic about the DCEU now. WB meddled with BvS and edited a decent movie into a mess and now, months later, they've done the EXACT same thing with Suicide Squad. I had some faith before SS but not anymore. At this point, I think Patty Jenkins could create the best comic book movie ever with Wonder Woman and WB would still find a way to fuck it up.

And yes, Huber, I agree, Winter Soldier > Civil War. My big problem with CW is that Iron Man and friends came off like giant idiots while they were being manipulated by whats-his-face. Those kind of plots usually pull me out of any movie/show.

There's a cool idea in the latest update. Something I think worth digging into more. Improv garage band music making. The part that ties it in well is editing in the gameplay to make pseudo music videos

....and now I want to play Dino crisis!

Burt

I think Arnold's acting works very well considering his character is pretending to be human.

T2 holds up, IMO. Also, that theme music!

Oh yeah, Arnold's fantastic in it. Super glad they cut the 'smile', though, that would've actually hampered my view of the movie. But Arnold is legitimately incredible the whole way through.

Hasney

Looks like they opened the $500 tier with an extra slot. Used to be capped at 5 patrons, now it's 6.

Yeah, Bosman was having a conversation with someone on Twitter about people who wanted more slots.

Shame some of the other shows can't have sponsor slots too. I'm sure people would pay a premium to get Huber to yell about their product.

wiibomb

ok I'm checking the QA now and I'm totally convinced now.. Kyle Bosman is the Super Villain of EZA, there is no way around it, he is an evil mastermind

Kneefoil

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/08/08/top-10-legend-of-zelda-games

Lttp nowhere near #1 in my book, I guess that is the one IGN staff could agree upon.
That seems like a pretty typical list just in terms of popularity with the original Legend of Zelda thrown in just because of the legacy. I would also expect Skyward Sword to be higher than Oracle games and maybe even The Minish Cap on a typical Top 10 Zelda list, but I guess IGN can surprise sometimes.

My only real gripe with the list is that Oracle of Ages and Seasons are bundled together when they are entirely different games. Sure the story is connected, but that's almost the same as having Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask share a spot for that same reason.

I know no one cares, but my personal top 10 starting from the best one is Majora's Mask > Oracle of Ages > The Wind Waker > Link's Awakening > The Minish Cap > Ocarina of Time > A Link Between Worlds > Oracle of Seasons > Skyward Sword > A Link to the Past

Ultimadrago

Kyle's "Wooow" towards the Bloodworth Dewey's Adventure Q&A response. He just said it really funny; I'm glad the rest of the gang caught it.

sora87

I find it weird how youtube channels grow with more subs but their actual content usually stays around the same viewers. It's so upsetting seeing Tabletop with the low views when 65k people should be watching it damnit!

Portugeezer

Damiani said on stream that Nintendo wouldnt go after the Metroid remake. lol

In regular circumstances, they probably wouldn't. I honestly think it became too popular, and it was talked about so much on youtube, twitch, and other gaming sites that it triggered Nintendo's legal team.

Ya´ll saw that right? On EasyAllies.com

Wednesday, Aug 10th
Pokemon Origins Reactions
8am on Twitch
Kyle and Brandon

Time being GMT+1 where i am.

Hype.

In regular circumstances, they probably wouldn't. I honestly think it became too popular, and it was talked about so much on youtube, twitch, and other gaming sites that it triggered Nintendo's legal team.
Especially when the headlines were rubbing their noses in it.

The race between Perfect Dark and Fatal Fury is neck and neck

That said, come on guys Perfect Dark. They've already played fighting games and will continue to do so. Do it for the old school multiplayer hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom