• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

The marathon is taking longer since we lost that first chunk. I've also learned in this time that my home upload speed isn't good enough to do much of anything. Will have to upload part 1 from Brandon's house.

Got together with my roommate this morning to switch ISPs though, so I should be in better shape next week.

Sounds good, enjoy the speedy internet and glad it's coming!

Mikey Jr.

Guys, Spyro is going to be a decent game.

Did you guys not like Chicago Enforcer? Bad games is when Kyle is at his best.

Space Chimps just sounds terrible.

They mention that people have the first chunk of it offered to them, so I'm guessing they will. Obviously be slower than these ones though as they have to actually get the file, then upload 12 hours of video. Someone might split that one by game too.

Lilalaunebaer, the person who recorded the first part of the stream that didn't make it to the twitch archive is in touch with them. And last I heard, Bloodworth was trying to download that first part, so it seems like they do plan on putting it up.

The marathon is taking longer since we lost that first chunk. I've also learned in this time that my home upload speed isn't good enough to do much of anything. Will have to upload part 1 from Brandon's house.

Got together with my roommate this morning to switch ISPs though, so I should be in better shape next week.

Cheers for the answers! Is it being split up, like Pokken was? I can only imagine the rage if the tab crashes / internet conks out while uploading a 12 hour video.

Also, what tier gets him a Rosetta Stone subscription?

luchadork

have you thought about getting farisr to help? dude is like some sort of twitch youtube archiving savant.

Cheers for the answers! Is it being split up, like Pokken was?

I can only imagine the rage if the tab crashes / internet conks out while uploading a 12 hour video.

Parts 2 and 3 are already uploaded, exported from Twitch tools. Archiving wasn't turned on for part 1 like we thought though. So we had to get it from one of our Patrons who'd recorded it. I think there are two 3-ish hour chunks and the last one is over 5 hours.

Burt

I was hovering Spyro on brand alone, but the name 'Space Chimps' was just too good to pass up.

*Looks it up*

Oh. Uh, okay.

Wow, and thank god I didn't go All-Star Karate, which was also a possibility.

dickroach

I think space chimps has a chance to be good, plus I'm assuming it's too similar to GForce

guinea pigs with guns fighting transformers
chimps with guns fighting aliens?

I voted for All Star Karate. a $2 generic sounding wii game? no way that's good.

ilium

Yea, please don't spoil it for us, I wanna let my mind run wild with Space Chimps until the stream starts!

Edit. lol, thanks. You guys can use spoiler tags tho, I'm not gonna click.

Wiggy

Wiggy

Have only played the PS1 Spyros but i guess he has fallen pretty far down in quality if he is included in the dumb list with space chimps

gazele

Banned
When I voted (Space Chimps all the way!) it seemed like Spyro was in the lead, which has the most name recognition

Hope Space Chimps wins out though

Hasney

I think I'm going to use the EZA Twitch Chat as a chatbox from now on. I hope there are always people around to chat. It's pretty fun.

I think I've jumped in at all hours of the day now to watch archives and there's always someone around. It's pretty cool.

A lot of them were in the GT Twitch and we're still there after the closure all the way up to the EZA launch, so they've made quite a community.

sora87

I think I'm going to use the EZA Twitch Chat as a chatbox from now on. I hope there are always people around to chat. It's pretty fun.

It's pretty hard to get a foot in there with all the "regulars" in my experience

Edit- didnt mean that to sound bad btw, its just hard to get a word in lol

LycanXIII

I guess I'm the only one that remembers the movie Space Chimps. I didn't see it, just remember that it exists...

Edit: Podcast available on iTunes now.

ilium

I've been occasionally lurking in the chat the past couple days and there is always someone around, pretty cool.
Brandon's personal trainer Sean is pretty active there, too. Handle is GermanEfficiency

ilium

Well shit, I thought the stream starts at 6PM but it's 9PM so I'm not gonna make it. :(

Time to google Space Chimps!

Edit: yea, that looks pretty dumb.

hlhbk

Any word on when we are getting reviews and when they will start working on retrospectives? Those are why I paid money as I couldn't care less about the streams.

Volotaire

Any word on when we are getting reviews and when they will start working on retrospectives? Those are why I paid money as I couldn't care less about the streams.

IIRC, last week they were talking about some reviews that were being planned. Retrospectives might take a lot more time, and therefore I wouldn't expect to see them until they have solidified their production pipeline and schedules. The retrospectives seem to take a lot more production work relative to the rest of their content.

EDIT: See above for reviews.

Just to put things in perspective, the average review took us about a week to produce, often several days longer, or in some cases several weeks. That's when we were organized, full time, and in an office.

A week ago we just launched the Patreon. (and we don't get any of that money until next month) Thankfully I've got Ben and Huber working on some reviews now, but I'm personally still getting things organized before I can really start on one of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom