• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

No live reactions from Brad and Ben, they'll be there in person.
https://twitter.com/EasyAllies/status/714608947848568832

wW3fXFp.png

Tankard

EasyAllies ‏@EasyAllies 3 minHá 3 minutos
Twitch Update: Brad & Ben will not stream live reactions to the Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV event, as they will be attending in person

Those contacts, so happy!!!! Back in the biz, babe.

wiibomb

What??? Someone save us!!! Huber! Kyle! Someone needs to stream some reactions from EZA

D:

I hope the event isn't so boring if there's no stream

Wiggy

the twitter says the rest of the gang are on media blackout for the FFXV so cant take ben and brads place, post show wrap though!

eNnzjDN.png

the twitter says the rest of the gang are on media blackout for the FFXV so cant take ben and brads place, post show wrap though!

eNnzjDN.png

A group of guys who cover videogames are on a media blackout over the biggest game of the year?
lol, they're not working for sleepy Defy anymore. Gonna have to get over that one.

LiK

so not interested in FFXV stream at this point cuz i just wanna play the game. i'l wait for internet reactions.

Mikey Jr.

Man, I really gotta stop coming to this thread.

I think I'm slowly coming to the realization that it is going to be a long time before things start coming together. And apparently Huber Hype is only going to be 5 minutes long.
Yeah, gonna keep my donation, but gonna check with them after a while.

farisr

have you thought about getting farisr to help? dude is like some sort of twitch youtube archiving savant.
hahaha, I'm not all that special (it's more about having time to do it rather than being hard to learn or something like that), but I actually did offer them help. Didn't get any response though.

Any word on when we are getting reviews and when they will start working on retrospectives? Those are why I paid money as I couldn't care less about the streams.

I think I'm slowly coming to the realization that it is going to be a long time before things start coming together. And apparently Huber Hype is only going to be 5 minutes long.
Fellas, relax. Nobody's actually paid any money to EZA yet, the funding starts at the end of the month. Factor in time to spin up what's basically a new business and the fact that a lot of these guys have other jobs... these things take time!

fastmower

Fellas, relax. Nobody's actually paid any money to EZA yet, the funding starts at the end of the month. Factor in time to spin up what's basically a new business and the fact that a lot of these guys have other jobs... these things take time!

I'm glad somebody has got sense.

Wagram

A group of guys who cover videogames are on a media blackout over the biggest game of the year?
lol, they're not working for sleepy Defy anymore. Gonna have to get over that one.

To be fair Square-Enix is going to spoil the ever living fuck out of the game. This is what they do when they start up full steam. Not to mention there will be E3, Gamescom, and launch trailers.

Just to put things in perspective, the average review took us about a week to produce, often several days longer, or in some cases several weeks. That's when we were organized, full time, and in an office.

A week ago we just launched the Patreon. (and we don't get any of that money until next month) Thankfully I've got Ben and Huber working on some reviews now, but I'm personally still getting things organized before I can really start on one of my own.

In my opinion, just take your time. All of you.
I knew from the beginning you were stating slow -recording in a garage, organizing everything and stuff- so just go and try to make things as good as you can, at the pace you can afford.

At least I'll be patient... You deserve that.
And tell the people on EZA we need an updated Final Fantasy Retrospective. I don't care how long that takes.

For real o.o

A_Dang

Just a quick begging message for the EZA crew:

Can you (eventually) start doing some streamed content for us fans on the East Coast, or at other times for your fans around the world? I know EZA has only been a thing for a week now, and that you all have jobs and responsibilities, so I'll be patient...its just hard to not feel out of the loop...

Oh, and Bloodworth: major props on giving a shoutout to Stavesacre when questioned about your favorite song weeks (months?) ago. You said you didn't think anyone would know the band, but you were wrong!

jbluzb

I agree I hope everyone will be patient as they are still organizing. Hope for the best.

Tabletop adventures will bring new audience as critical role is a hit.

Getting things going is gonna take time, I mean they were just expecting to get what 2k a month? Then we all slammed our money down on the table and they had to start scrambling to get everything in place. Just give it a few weeks and watch the foundation get laid out. We're getting Cup of Jones and TTA this week so the content is starting to finally get going

Can you (eventually) start doing some streamed content for us fans on the East Coast, or at other times for your fans around the world? I know EZA has only been a thing for a week now, and that you all have jobs and responsibilities, so I'll be patient...its just hard to not feel out of the loop...

Oh, and Bloodworth: major props on giving a shoutout to Stavesacre when questioned about your favorite song weeks (months?) ago. You said you didn't think anyone would know the band, but you were wrong!
They only have times in the evenings to stream so that's just kinda the deal I guess.
It's unfortunate but what are you gonna do?

I feel like everyone should have realized that before this new company even launched.

while we're funding things, ahem
http://stavesacre.gobigwin.com/

Spman2099

Just to put things in perspective, the average review took us about a week to produce, often several days longer, or in some cases several weeks. That's when we were organized, full time, and in an office.

A week ago we just launched the Patreon. (and we don't get any of that money until next month) Thankfully I've got Ben and Huber working on some reviews now, but I'm personally still getting things organized before I can really start on one of my own.

Thanks for the update, Mr. Bloodworth!

Yeah, he's interested in doing them for sure.

Wow great news.

Btw Blood, I have to say your personality and attentiveness on streams is extremely enjoyable. Loved the trackmania stream. You did a great job playing well and engaging with us on stream.

We appreciate that. I'm sure its cumbersome at times.

Wow great news.

Btw Blood, I have to say your personality and attentiveness on streams is extremely enjoyable. Loved the trackmania stream. You did a great job playing well and engaging with us on stream.

We appreciate that. I'm sure its cumbersome at times.

One thing about pretty much all the EZA guys is that they are really good at that. Ben seriously hates it when he misses something and has to look at every strawpoll lol

But +1 to the appreciaton. Really like it when they do that. Good work Blood

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
from 0-7.8?

They should bring back ratings for individual aspects like story, just so that I can see them cringe trying to find a story score for the next Super Mario game.

(j/k, individual ratings are crap.)

Vinc

I'm definitely prepared to wait for content, they've honestly been cranking it out faster than I anticipated already. I got more than my money's worth this month already, and I didn't even get charged yet! Once things clear up and they have a better idea of their budget / more stretch goals, and as they head towards that 50K, then things should be better for everybody. For now I'm just happy with what we got.

I'm actually excited to see the charge on my CC. It's so nice to have them back. I hope people keep giving what they can on Patreon if they enjoy their content. At 50k we might just get everyone on board full time. As fans, it's our job to put our money where our mouths are at this point.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
blackout for what though? isnt it just a trailer and launch date?

Probably going to be quite a spoilerous trailer. Also, I kind of doubt they would do such an event just for those two things. There's probably more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom