• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, calm down. I can see that I got a little carried away.

I really had my heart set on twelve now, but I am willing to come down to ten hours. As long as they make sure to maintain those high quality standards.

See, I am a reasonable guy. ;)
They should put up a poll on the patreon between ten, twelve, and twenty-four hours. It's the only fair way to go about it.

Jonnax

th
Kyle Bosman interview on some podcast, never listened to it before- it was posted in the twitch chat. He talks GT closure, EZA patreon success, why Bosman at Home is on his own channel. Don't think its been posted here yet.

http://omnyapp.com/shows/sophistimicated-gaming/kyle-bosman-interview-2016

Really good interview.
I wonder how much money on Patreon they would need to be able to work fulltime.
Anyone know what after tax their income looks like?
Is the 50k tier realistic especially with the amount of people they have?

th

Really good interview.
I wonder how much money on Patreon they would need to be able to work fulltime.
Anyone know what after tax their income looks like?
Is the 50k tier realistic especially with the amount of people they have?

In one of the streams he said 50k might do the trick.

wapplew

Woah, calm down. I can see that I got a little carried away.

I really had my heart set on twelve now, but I am willing to come down to ten hours. As long as they make sure to maintain those high quality standards.

See, I am a reasonable guy. ;)

12 hours a day could cost you 100 per month.

wapplew

So, this week podcast super seat will be Blood and Ian, I wonder they'll talk about God of war rumors.

Does Ian like GOW?

I love Dumb Game Monday. It might just be my favorite stream of the week. How Kyle can remain so positive about such dumb games is incredible.

Today is going to be awesome as well. Tabletop Escapades Episode 2 comes out! Finished reading Ben's Lore Corner on Patreon this morning, looking forward to more.

Also I don't care if Huber is biased or not but I hope he reviews UC4. Dude is so hyped.

Vinc

Just listened to that podcast interview. That was great! Kyle mentions that he would "hate himself" if he didn't deliver a show consistently when Patrons are paying for it. I'm just speaking for myself here, but I don't even expect current shows to be consistently delivered on a weekly basis, and I'll still happily continue pledging. I don't think it's a big deal at all, personally :p

gazele

Banned
Just listened to that podcast interview. That was great! Kyle mentions that he would "hate himself" if he didn't deliver a show consistently when Patrons are paying for it. I'm just speaking for myself here, but I don't even expect current shows to be consistently delivered on a weekly basis, and I'll still happily continue pledging. I don't think it's a big deal at all, personally :p

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if it was whenever he felt good about it even if it was once a month or more, oh well, seems like that ship has sailed

Kyle, Brad, and Brandon's back and forth Adam Sandler impression exchanges absolutely killed me last night. The DOAX3 stream had so many highlights between the group.

"...But I just got married."

Lexad

Hey blood/ Ben. Why was Wednesday chosen for TTE when the main podcast launches same day? Is it because the future schedule will end up having multiple days covered with produced content and this day made the most sense? More curious than anything

Hey blood/ Ben. Why was Wednesday chosen for TTE when the main podcast launches same day? Is it because the future schedule will end up having multiple days covered with produced content and this day made the most sense? More curious than anything

Because Wednesday used to be the worst weekday until EZA fixed it.

wiibomb

I wonder if EZA will ever get to do the preview videos they usually did on GT with talks of events or games they have tried?

I would have loved to hear about their experience in the Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom