• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Going live with a DQ Builders stream in eight minutes.
Will watch the Archive later today, but you might convince me... probably not, but still really looking forward to it! Dragon Qust VII made me such a fan of the franchise in general (It's really Kyle's NPC dream game, he HAS TO play to it =))

Thinking about playing Thumper, which releases today in the EU. 20€ is a hefty sum though for a game that i will likely put aside after 4, 5 hours max.

MrMette

Twitch changed some stuff a while back (last month, I think). The easiest way to get around it, is to go to livestreamer's configuration file (in Windows it's generally C:\%AppData%\livestreamer\livestreamerrc) and add the line

where the *s are your OAuth token, which you can get here.
Thank you very much! It works again. I don't use it too often, so I totally missed this.

MrMette

Goddamn Pomper.

WHOOO AM IIII

I just drank water when it happened and I did almost spit everything out (and some water went down my lungs so I had to cough a lot). Afterwards my eyes were filled with tears (from me half suffocating and from joy/laughter) (Kyle had trouble to stop laughing as well).

TTE was pure joy again.

Btw, props to Ben to go along with stuff like that. I wouldn't know what to say any more after something like that.

Pomper gets OP magic staff, OP magic necklace that is so powerful it might destroy him in 24 hours, and he tops it off with
absorbing the life magic and power of an entire OP race

WHO AM I?

Man, Huber is way tooo obsessed with what other people are playing. I know he talks about 'zeitgeist' a lot, but I never knew it was that much of a shackle to him.
Worrying about what someone else is playing isn't a great way to enjoy a hobby.

Nothing like playing Gears 4 Horde mode for the first time and its on an EZA stream, and hardcore mode at that! Tons of fun though (once we got it working)

jXcXCEV.gif

El-Suave

Cool of Bloodworth to give impressions on those Chinese VR games. I hope they get a PS VR down the road and continue giving impressions on those downloadable games.

Nothing like playing Gears 4 Horde mode for the first time and its on an EZA stream, and hardcore mode at that! Tons of fun though (once we got it working)

You did good from what I watched while I was trying to get Gears of War 4 to update properly on my god damn PC. I had forgotten that (I think) there's a boss wave every 10 waves.

Question about the podcast: In Gears multiplayer do you actually get new weapons through unlocks? I thought that pretty much everything you unlock is cosmetic and it otherwise follows the model of 'start with a basic kit, power weapons are placed on the map'.

sora87

What's all of your picks for the 3 games you'd have your kid play? (question from the podcast)

Ni No Kuni, my kid would be forced to watched Ghibli films because they're the most magical ever, so playing one would be even better.

Kingdom Hearts 2, life lessons and jolly vibes.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2, one of my favorite childhood games, I'd love to share that experience with my kid.

eFKac

I wonder what was the setup for PSVR in that preview Bloodworth did.

The tracking seemed perfect, there no visible jittering at all, and Blood was praising it as well.

oti

Banned
Their stream came up on my YouTube queue and there's a CUTE DOG IT'S SO CUTE I HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM NOW

Mista Koo

That was the most unbalanced EZA tournament ever, oh an most of them tried one of the sides for the first time during the actual tournament.

It was still fun and very October. Although part of me wishes it was Darkstalkers (especially since Ben is not there to wreck them).

MrMette

But they could be so cool. Games I like to watch, people I like to watch but then they just scream. I'm more bummed out than anything. Solo streams aren't really something I'm interested in.

The group streams do tend to get somewhat hectic sometimes and I am not always a fan of the screaming either. That said, they are just excited. I would rather have that they sometimes scream, than watching people who seem uninterested in what they are playing.
All in all I really love the group streams (although it depends on the games they play and if it's a tournament or not).

But they could be so cool. Games I like to watch, people I like to watch but then they just scream. I'm more bummed out than anything. Solo streams aren't really something I'm interested in.

There are smaller group streams for multiplayer games on evenings other than Tuesday. Last night Brad and Huber played Gears 4's horde mode and that was relatively low on screaming even though Huber is probably the biggest offender of this.

Quick Edit: They don't have a scheduled 'Multiplayer' night outside of Tuesday. I was just saying that the multiplayer-focused streams that don't have everyone tend to be less on the scream-y side.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Kyle makes me want to play Banjo Kazooie again. Such a great game. And the music is great.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
He's doing a full play through.

Hooray thanks for the info!

Man, I want to like them but why are they screaming all the time.

I'm going to say I like the guys but I think it might maybe be good if they used an audio compressor/limiter during groups streams. I never want them to hold back on their genuine reactions but it's not a rare occurrence that audio spikes during group streams pretty high a lot of times to the point where it's forcing me to readjust volume several times while watching.
Not a biggie when watching during the day but as someone located in the EU whenever I somehow catch the group stream live I did sometimes have to cross my fingers no to wake anyone in cases where I was to slow to adjust the volume in advance.

Hooray thanks for the info!

I'm going to say I like the guys but I think it might maybe be good if they used an audio compressor/limiter during groups streams. I never want them to hold back on their genuine reactions but it's not a rare occurrence that audio spikes during group streams pretty high a lot of times to the point where it's forcing me to readjust volume several times while watching.
Not a biggie when watching during the day but as someone located in the EU whenever I somehow catch the group stream live I did sometimes have to cross my fingers no to wake anyone in cases where I was to slow to adjust the volume in advance.

Agreed. I like the group streams but I do wish there was some kind of equalizer to help keep my eardrums from bursting. I have to constantly adjust the audio if I am wearing headphones.

Yeah it's a mix of people talking away from the microphone and screaming directly into it haha

Doesn't really bother me but I get the complaint

Unfortunately if you give everyone mics it keeps it from being as loose/casual, people having to stay in place and all that

Yeah it's a mix of people talking away from the microphone and screaming directly into it haha

Doesn't really bother me but I get the complaint

Unfortunately if you give everyone mics it keeps it from being as loose/casual, people having to stay in place and all that

We are working on the group stream mics, it's just taking a little while for everything to come in.

BBboy20

So um, I just got my Mafia 3 copy and noticing how the game maybe neglected by EZA due to other stuff, I'll probably try to do a live Twitch chat play through, at least for today...well...if I can install this game before the day is over.

So um, I just got my Mafia 3 copy and noticing how the game maybe neglected by EZA due to other stuff, I'll probably try to do a live Twitch chat play through, at least for today...well...if I can install this game before the day is over.

Huber has talked a bit about it. Pretty sure he's working on a review if it's not up already. Said he liked the story and presentation, let down by the gunplay.

not being neglected at all, but Huber didn't get to start working on it until launch.

We are working on the group stream mics, it's just taking a little while for everything to come in.
I think a high end volume cutoff/equalizer (not sure what the options are, but presumably there's some way to do postprocessing on the stream on the way up) would be very useful. I like the excitement, but i also understand the complaints when the volume goes up by 200% because huber is in the front row or whatever.

Chuck

Still without luck
lol, Kyle's going to do Dear Bosman every week now that execs figured out it's the only thing on the show that's worth a darn.

Mista Koo

I know Kyle loves long running jokes, but *insert a pun here implying that Battleborne jokes are overdone. I was gonna say that Battleborne wasn't long running, subtly hinting that Battleborne is the joke, however games don't run so it didn't exactly make sense.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom