• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Blood is in NYC?

Didn't they make a joke on the podcast that they didn't get an email, but Blood took it for himself without telling anyone? Lol

The bits are becoming reality

Hasney

There is a stage for making the Switch!

C2BOxAAUoAEVURj.jpg

Auctopus

The nap over here in the UK didn't go so well so I'll be paying for this, this afternoon. It'll be worth it!

EZA going over rumours before the show is a fastpass to disappointment, hahaha.

Hasney

The nap over here in the UK didn't go so well so I'll be paying for this, this afternoon. It'll be worth it!

EZA going over rumours before the show is a fastpass to disappointment, hahaha.

Jone said he wants everyone so hyped up that the event is disappointing, not because it wasn't great, just because this hour is insane.

jett

D-Member
I never cease to be surprised by how many viewers they get for press conferences compared to their regular streams. It's a massive difference.

Auctopus

New 3D Mario, Zelda, Pokemon Stars & Mario RPG - I'll definitely pre-order.

I never cease to be surprised by how many viewers they get for press conferences compared to their regular streams. It's a massive difference.

There are people who will tune in to these purely to see if there are reactions in comparison to E3 2015.

Auctopus

Rumour is that Nintendo actually have produced a limited amount of consoles in the first run. If that's true, I think that's pretty obnoxious.

Ok just opened up twitch in chrome for the first time in a while and I can't get the EZA stream to work :(

Any tips?

Delete cookies or switch browsers.

Auctopus

The longer I look at this stream, the less objects/people on screen are in focus. I'm pretty sure it's just Brandon's face right now.

ChrisD

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle could double up as Dreamcast and Gamecube if it came to Switch. :^)

Edit: I want to take that "Yeah maybe" from Kyle and put it as a ringtone or something.

"Sorry, I've gotta' take this."

"Phone call?"

"Yeah maybe?????"

ChrisD

"we don't even know how European pricing works, we're lost, check with your own place"

$300 is too high in my mind. ;-;

PAID
SERVERS
WHY

WHY

WHHYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom