• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames disses Sega (Puyo love? Ha!)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
220234b.jpg

If you were planning on picking up Puyo Pop Fever at your local EB, you can forget it. Because EB won't be carrying the game at all for some unknown reason.

[Verified through corporate email]

Pick it up elsewhere. :\

Kumiko Nikaido said:
220234b.jpg

If you were planning on picking up Puyo Pop Fever at your local EB, you can forget it. Because EB won't be carrying the game at all for some unknown reason.

[Verified through corporate email]

Pick it up elsewhere.:\

Not to be facetious but isn't that last bit slightly redundant if EB aren't stocking it? :)

cja

Lol, Sega are struggling so much they can't publish their own titles. THQ for GBA, Take-Two for ESPN, MS for Outrun 2 and when they do it themselves this happens :p

EB has been sucking lately as far as games like this go. No Ribbit King GC, no Pool Paradise, no Castle Shikigami 2 listed as coming out... I'm worried they won't be carrying Katamari either. EB is my favorite game store but this shit pisses me off.

explodet

"Do you have a copy of Puyo Pop Fever?"
"Sorry, we don't feel like stocking that game, we doubt it'll be worth the shelf space."
"Damn. Well, how about a copy of Fugitive Hunter?"
"Over there. Two copies for a buck."

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
explodet said:
"Do you have a copy of Puyo Pop Fever?"
"Sorry, we don't feel like stocking that game, we doubt it'll be worth the shelf space."
"Damn. Well, how about a copy of Fugitive Hunter?"
"Over there. Two copies for a buck."

Muwhahahaha
Its true!

Soul4ger

EB does this a lot, specifically with GameCube games.

Space Raiders? No. That Majesco game Blowout? No. Ribbit King? No.

We got the latter pair in for PS2 and Xbox (in the case of Blowout), but not the GameCube. It happens all the time.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Both EB and Gamestop stink when it comes to obscure budget GC releases... they either never get it in, or they get it in 3 months after the release.

Oddly enough, Fry's ALWAYS gets those titles in, and Toys R Us tends to get them in a week after the shipping date.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Soul4ger said:
EB does this a lot, specifically with GameCube games.

Space Raiders? No. That Majesco game Blowout? No. Ribbit King? No.

We got the latter pair in for PS2 and Xbox (in the case of Blowout), but not the GameCube. It happens all the time.

EB carried Space Raiders, but not a whole lot......and I can understand why. Space Raiders was utter shit from what I played (despite its budget price tag). Why Taito developed this worthless game and wasted resources is beyond me.

Top Bottom