• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

vikki

I love The Veldt so much, so cheers for that :)

On Similar lines, Seven Lions feat. Fiora - Days To Come (Lindsay Lowend Remix) is just great.

I was surprised that it is downtempo. I was expecting something around 140 bpm. I guess you can never really go wrong with Seven Lions.

Chaplain

(Right Click/Save As)

Jaytech - Amazing Progressive House

Jaytech Music Podcast 065 (5/15/2013)

Part 1 - Jaytech

1. Blood Groove & Kikis - Mirage (Jaytech Remix) [Silk Royal]
2. Jeremy Olander - Make Me Feel [Pryda Friends]
3. Shiloh - Stellar [925 Music]
4. Matt Fax - Wickham [Intricate]
5. Vadim Soloviev - Whiskey Soup [Intricate]
6. Kobana - Reload (Zack Roth Remix) [Particles]
7. Toby Hedges - Mirai (Mimax Remix) [PHW]
8. Fawn & Digital Sixable - Solitude (G-Tek Instrumental Remix) [Silk]
9. Richie Blacker - Pyrophoric [Pleasure Records]
10. Hazem Beltagui - Lunar Beam [Crashing Waves]
11. Florin Silviu - Changes [Alter Ego]

Part 2 - Blood Groove & Kikis

1. Vintage Colors - Palette (Original Mix) [Fuzzy Recordings]
2. James Woods - Bliss (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix) [Nueva Digital]
3. Blood Groove & Kikis - Mirage (Original Mix) [Silk Royal]
4. Solarus - Rings Of Saturn (Original Mix) [PHW]
5. Daga - Riviera (Vitodito Remix) [Neuroscience Deep]
6. G-Tek - Dirac Sea (Soundraw Presents Matt Fax Remix) [Fuzzy Recordings]
7. Cramp - 2030 A.d. (PROFF Remix) [Intricate Records]
8. Fon.Leman - Feel The Same (Vadim Koks Remix) [Bomba]
9. Roddy Reynaert & Adelaide Carleton - Ronckland [Ifonika Recordings]

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
New Roald Velden mix. Soothing progressive that will make you wish you were sitting in a hammock on the beach sipping a margarita.

Roald Velden - Minded Music Sessions 013 [May 14 2013]

Tracklist:
01) Mike EFEX - Luna Llena (Original Mix) [Fuzzy_Recordings]
02) Nigel Good - The Balance (Original Mix) [Silk]
03) axisONE - Tribute To Brazil (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix) [WeRecommendRecords]
04) Nerutto - Then There Was Summer (Daga Remix) [Fuzzy Recordings]
05) Blue Harvest - Falling Leaves (Kirill Nikolaev Remix) [PHW]
06) Peter Illias - Evolution (Original Mix) [Silk]
07) Evave - Daylight (Skylight Remix) [Nueva Digital]
08) Tommy Baynen - An Ocean Without Water (Original Mix) [DS-R]
09) EDU feat Natalie Gioia - You and Me (LTN Remix) [Infrasonic]

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Any GAF-ers going to EDC tmrw?

Right here! Super excited, but rather than be at home preparing for EDC I'm still at the office trying to finish up a bunch of work so that I can take tomorrow off. On the bright side I've got a bunch of friends going tomorrow/Saturday so should be a good time. I'm willing to meet up with gaffers though if people want to get together.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PRYDZ TOMORROW. If the data connection permits and my friends don't take my phone away from me, I may end up posting some pretty crazy stuff in this thread lol.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
First day down. The music was good but the layout of the festival is kind of terrible. The whole thing is in the parking lot of a stadium, so the stages are close enough to each other that sounds bleeds over if you're not near the front of the stage. Otherwise though I had a blast, and the artists brought their A game. Prydz' set was incredible as usual, and all bow to his mastery of the craft of music.

First day down. The music was good but the layout of the festival is kind of terrible. The whole thing is in the parking lot of a stadium, so the stages are close enough to each other that sounds bleeds over if you're not near the front of the stage. Otherwise though I had a blast, and the artists brought their A game. Prydz' set was incredible as usual, and all bow to his mastery of the craft of music.

Yeah that's what I hated about this year. Stages 1 and 2 were so close that the sound clash was so severe. We had Vip tickets so we were behind the pit in stage one and if I was back towards the middle of the area I could hear stage 2. During Prydz' set when there was a small break in the music I could clearly hear Steve Angello's set and a couple of my friends who were at Steve Angello's set, vice versa. Also the area where those two stages were was immensely packed because you had two of the popular stages closer to each other. Honestly I think MetLife was a better venue and a better experience overall because it was a bigger lot. And the parking was free too.

Joe

bloody beetroots were melting faces left and right and then boom - they blew something all their power went out. it takes 20 minutes to fix and they go back on and start melting more faces and doing it harder and then boom - event organizers shut off all the power (11pm sharp) mid-set.

vikki

Agreed. A very underrated producer, in my opinion.

I don't think he's underrated, just not known well enough. Seven Lions is a part of Skrillex label, so I think it is only a matter of time before one of his tracks really catches on. My personal favorite is 'The Truth' and he has some amazing tracks, they just haven't hit the mainstream I guess. I think if he releases another EP that is just as good as his last one and he continues to remix then he'll make it pretty big. i'd like to see like 4 more remixes and another EP then maybe a full length album.

Anyway, if you haven't listened to Crywolf's 'Ghosts' EP, do it. It's been stuck on repeat for a month now. Nothing that hits too hard, but it's pretty nice. I posted this track in the Rate this song thread, my favorite from the EP.

Crywolf - Swimming In the Flood

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
EDC NY 2013 Sets

Some sets are missing (Prydz) but there are quite a few good ones. Rebecca & Fiona played a sick set on Saturday, and Dirty South had a damn good set on Friday as well. I also recommend the Porter Robinson, Gareth Emery, and Arty sets.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so feeling this track.

Kaskade & Deadmau5 - Move For Me (GTA Remix).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nXAj3X8UJI

Very nice! I need more groovy music like this.

Vegas tickets are here, one more month, can't wait.

Cox, Prydz here we come

Damn, so jealous. I wish I could go this year, but none of my friends are going. I had so much fun last year, will probably try to go next year.

I tried buying Ultra 2014 tickets yesterday but the servers got so busy that I couldn't get anywhere. I had two tickets in my cart and had entered all my billing details, but it took so long for anything to process that my order timed out and they released my tickets. Then by the time I got back in the tickets had sold out.

Loving this track:

Gareth Emery - Meet Her in Miami

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody here joining me at EDC Chicago this weekend?

I wish. I was looking at the EDC Chicago lineup and it completely destroys the EDC NY lineup, which boggles my mind. I'm always used to NY getting the best sets.

Anyway Ultra 2014 tickets are officially on sale. $400 + $90 service charge for General Admission tickets. Damn. I'll probably end up going even though it's damn expensive.

I wish. I was looking at the EDC Chicago lineup and it completely destroys the EDC NY lineup, which boggles my mind. I'm always used to NY getting the best sets.

Anyway Ultra 2014 tickets are officially on sale. $400 + $90 service charge for General Admission tickets. Damn. I'll probably end up going even though it's damn expensive.

EDC NY had a weak lineup because Electric Zoo went all out for its 5th anniversary. Chicago's is crazy though, I'm pumped

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
Hey guys, hope its not too much of a bother, but do you have any recommended audio editing programs? I'd like to try to make some different types of music, but I tried Audacity for giggles and found it to be atrocious. Preferably free, and failing that, cheap?

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the Electric Zoo lineup this year is completely nuts. EZoo is quickly becoming one of my favorite festivals - it's not as huge and painful to navigate as EDC Vegas or Ultra, it's in NYC so I don't have to buy plane tickets or stay in hotels, and their lineups are among the best.

The only thing that bugs me about this year's lineup is that Prydz is nowhere to be found, but at least I know he's planning to do a North America EPIC tour in the fall, so I'll get to see him soon enough.

the_jiggler

Neo Member
Hey guys, hope its not too much of a bother, but do you have any recommended audio editing programs? I'd like to try to make some different types of music, but I tried Audacity for giggles and found it to be atrocious. Preferably free, and failing that, cheap?

Sadly, software for music/audio production is incredibly pricey. It really depends on what you want to do. I use ableton but it is super expensive. If you want to use a real DAW that is actually useful then you are going to have to invest a lot of money into it. Unless you have a mac with garage band.

dvdjamm

FINALLY!!

Eric Prydz Presents EPIC Radio 008 (Mouseville Special)

Get ready for 1.5 hours of phenomenal techno.

About damn time!

Tracklist:
01. Pryda - F.A.T. (Working Title) 
02. Cirez D - Drums In The Deep [MOUSEVILLE]
03. ID - ID 
04. Cirez D - Thunderstuck [MOUSEVILLE]
05. Dirty South - Champions (Eric Prydz Remix) [PHAZING]
06. Cirez D - TOOL 1 
07. Cirez D - Glow (In The Dark Dub) [MOUSEVILLE]
08. Cirez D - Fast Forward 
09. Cirez D - Glow [MOUSEVILLE]
10. Cirez D - Mokba [MOUSEVILLE]
11. Cirez D - Punch Drunk 
12. Cirez D - Mouseville Theme [MOUSEVILLE]
13. Cirez D - On Off [MOUSEVILLE]
 w/  Green Velvet & Harvard Bass - Lazer Beams[RELIEF] 
14. Thomas Krome - Wood Carver [CORB]
15. Cirez D - Control Freak [MOUSEVILLE]
16. Cirez D - Knockout 
17. Cirez D - Teaser (Deadmau5 Remix) [JOIA]
18. DK8 - Murder Was The Bass [DK]

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that Prydz podcast was amazing, convinced me to buy Glow and On Off. I'm this close to picking up Knockout as well, but he's been playing an updated version in his sets so I'm going to wait for that to drop.

I was also inspired to do some digging in his back catalog and among all the great songs he has released I found this gem (one of the few collaborations he has done):

Cirez D & Acki Kokotos - Tomorrow

I'll probably buy this at some point too.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
EDC NY was pretty fun but the crowd was ridiculous! I don't know if they overbooked, or the way the grounds were laid out (seemed like a pain to get from the main stage to the Neon Garden, where I spent most of my time), but seeing some of the guys on the main stage was close to impossible on Saturday...

I saw Maceo Plex, Eric Prydz, Carl Cox, a bit of Seven Lions, Loco Dice, Gareth Emery, Art Dept., ATB... though the one standout for me was Wolf and Lamb/Soul Clap.

Overall, it was nice but EZoo is still the undisputed king when it comes to NY. Can't wait for Labor Day weekend!

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
EDC NY was pretty fun but the crowd was ridiculous! I don't know if they overbooked, or the way the grounds were laid out (seemed like a pain to get from the main stage to the Neon Garden, where I spent most of my time), but seeing some of the guys on the main stage was close to impossible on Saturday...

This is increasingly becoming a concern of mine for EDM festivals in general. It was a huge issue at Ultra this year (at least W2). I'm worried about EZoo being the same.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
This is increasingly becoming a concern of mine for EDM festivals in general. It was a huge issue at Ultra this year (at least W2). I'm worried about EZoo being the same.

I've gone to the past two EZoos and getting around the festival isn't really an issue. The main problem with these festivals is getting to the front of the crowd, but if you want to hang out somewhere in the middle of the mass of people you should be OK.

The festival that is really hard to navigate is EDC Vegas, just due to the sheer size of the venue. It took me a good 10 minutes to walk from one stage to another after midnight when the venue was packed. It's worth it though, since there's always some amazing structures or performers to see as you walk around.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I've gone to the past two EZoos and getting around the festival isn't really an issue. The main problem with these festivals is getting to the front of the crowd, but if you want to hang out somewhere in the middle of the mass of people you should be OK.

The festival that is really hard to navigate is EDC Vegas, just due to the sheer size of the venue. It took me a good 10 minutes to walk from one stage to another after midnight when the venue was packed. It's worth it though, since there's always some amazing structures or performers to see as you walk around.

I did EZoo last year as well and it had by far the best layout of any festival I've attended. However, with 2 main stages + 5-year anniversary, I worry it's going to be a lot more claustrophobic and congested than it has been in the past.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I did EZoo last year as well and it had by far the best layout of any festival I've attended. However, with 2 main stages + 5-year anniversary, I worry it's going to be a lot more claustrophobic and congested than it has been in the past.

This is true, although I'm hoping the two main stages cause people to split up and thus lessening the load on each stage.

Coachella tickets are now on sale @ $400. Man, raving is getting expensive (Ultra tickets are also currently on sale @ $500).

Speaking of which I found an hour-long video of Eric Prydz' Coachella set.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
Sadly, software for music/audio production is incredibly pricey. It really depends on what you want to do. I use ableton but it is super expensive. If you want to use a real DAW that is actually useful then you are going to have to invest a lot of money into it. Unless you have a mac with garage band.

Eh. I like apple stuff, but I will not pay for it, so that's probably out. And I'm willing to spend money, because I want to do some electronic stuff, but also for hip hop beats. So I'll look around. You said Ableton is good? I've heard a few people say they use it, so I'll give it a look, thanks.

Dreaver

Guess this is worth a post.

After a few weeks of teasing, Swedish House Mafia finally revealed their 'Leave the world behind' project last week. You could see it as some kind of 'goodbye' to the fans. I thought it was a pretty cool video with some very well done cinematography. The song (and footage?) will be featured in the new Volvo campaign.

The song is a new version of the 2009 version which will be released as well.

Chaplain

Two posts of New sets incoming.

(Right Click/Save As)

Super8 & Tab - Dance

SuperTab Radio 034

01 Ronski Speed & Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl - Pink Skye (Toby Hedges Remix)
02 D-Mad - Pep Talk (Original Mix)
03 Cosmic Gate - Storm Chaser (Extended Mix)
04 Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me (Original Mix)
05 Empire Of The Sun - Alive (Mat Zo Remix)
06 Rank 1 - Floorlifter (Original Mix)
07 Chris Schweizer - Reflections (Original Mix)
08 Ben Gold - Amplified (Original Mix)
09 Steve Nyman - Aruba (Original Mix)
10 Timur Shafiev & Mimax - Something Beautiful (Original Mix)
11 Super8 & Tab - L.A. (BT Remix)
12 Lange & Susana - Risk Worth Taking (Original Mix)

Armin van Buuren - Progressive & Trance

Stream only: 3 hour Essential Mix – “Armin van Buuren” (2013-05-25)

Rodg - Jacqueline (Intro Mix) [Body Condition]
Hazem Beltagui - Light In A Darkened World (feat. Nourey) [Fractal]
Eleven.Five - Echo [Silk]
16 Bit Lolitas - Chant A Tune (Jeremy Olander Remix) [Bits and Pieces]
Unknown Artist - Voodoo People [Coldharbour]
Orbital - Halcyon (Dezza Bootleg Remix 2012)
Jimij - Mea Culpa (Original Mix) [Electronic Elements]
Presslaboys - Incomplete (Deepfunk Remix) [Destroy the Ego]
BT - Vervoeren [Armada]
Alexander Popov - Moscow Subway (Original Mix) [Armada]
ID - ID 06-04 [Coldharbour Recordings]
Aurosonic & Martire - Paradise (Original Mix) (feat. Aelyn) [Armada]
Armin van Buuren - Beautiful Life (Extended/Album Version) (feat. Cindy Alma) [Positiva]
Armin van Buuren & W&W vs. Crw - I Feel D# Fat (Disfunktion Mashup)
Armin van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like (W&W Remix) (feat. Trevor Guthrie) [Positiva]
BT & Aqualung - Surrounded (Super8 & Tab Remix) [Armada]
Chris Schweizer - Reflections [ASOT/Armada]
Armin van Buuren - Waiting for the Night (Beat Service Mix) (feat. Fiora) [Armind/Armada]
Nic Toms - Perfect Start (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]
Ørjan Nilsen - Xiing [Armind]
Underworld vs. Orjan Nilsen - Born No Saints (Antillas Mashup)
Orjan Nilsen - Violetta [Armind]
Armin van Buuren - Alone (feat. Lauren Evans) [Positiva]
Armin van Buuren - Sound of The Drums (feat. Laura Jansen) [Positiva]
Shogun - Find Me (feat. Tania Zygar) [Armind]
Armin van Buuren - Pulsar [Positiva]
Ferry Corsten - F The Bull$h1t [Flashover]
Tasadi & Aryas - Lost Garden (Faruk Sabanci's Dirty Rock Mix) [Sedna]
Sander van Doorn, Mark Knight & Underworld vs. Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann - Madness Ten (Dave Schiemann Mashup)
Klauss Goulart & Max van Voors - Rio (SP Edit) [Armind/Armada]
David Gravell - Bulldozer [Mainstage Music]
Armin van Buuren - Forever is Ours (feat. Emma Hewitt) [Positiva]
Arisen Flame - Concept [Arisen Music]
Armin van Buuren pres. Gaia - Humming The Lights [Positiva]
Armin Van Buuren & Tomas Heredia vs. Alex Morph - Communication Love (Chris Schweizer Mashup)
Armin van Buuren - Intense (feat. Miri Ben Ari) [Positiva]
Armin van Buuren - Love Never Came (feat. Richard Bedford) [Positiva]
Armin Van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition (A State Of Trance 600 Anthem) [A State Of Trance /Armad]
Armin Van Buuren & Aruna - Won't Let You Go [Positiva]
Armin van Buuren - Last Stop Before Heaven [Positiva]
Simon Patterson - The One (feat. Lucy Pullin) [Armind/Armada]
Armin Van Buuren vs. Arctic Moon vs. OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself Coming Home (Shura Vlasov Mashup)
Luke Bond - Reflections [FSOE/Armada]
Photographer - Kervansaray [Monster Tunes]
Dada Life - Higher State of Dadaland (Daft Punk - Revolution 909 acapella) [So Much Dada]
A.R.D.I. - Beyond the Time [ASOT/Armada]
Planet of Drums - Planet of Drums 01 [Missle Records]
Armin van Buuren - Who's Afraid of 138!? (Photographer Remix) [Positiva]

Above & Beyond - Multiple Genres

Stream only: Above & Beyond – “Group Therapy #029" (Jerome Isma-Ae Guest Mix)

1. Norin & Rad "Bird Is The Word" (Anjunabeats)
2. BT "Skylarking" [ilan Bluestone Remix] (Armada)
3. Axis "Bring It On" (Air Up There)

Record of the Week
4. Empire Of The Sun "Alive" [Mat Zo Remix] (Virgin)

5. Aozora "Majestic" [Talamanca Remix] (Elliptical Sun Melodies)
6. Ronski Speed & Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl "Pink Skye" [Toby Hedges Remix] (Anjunabeats)
7. Myon & Shane 54 with Natalie Peris "Outshine" [Myon & Shane 54 ISOS Mix] (Ride)
8. Mike Foyle & ReFeel "Legacy" [Rafael Frost Remix] (Arisa Audio)
9. Axen "Azure" (Alter Ego Progressive)
10. Mobil "Different Feeling" [Aleksey Sladkov Remix] (Perceptive Pure)
11. Edu "World of Sin" (Macarize)
12. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Jerome Isma-Ae "Bang" (Armind)

Push The Button
13. Dan & Sam feat. Maxx Hennard "Walls" [Shawn Mitiska Dub Mix] (Silk Royal)

14. Vadim Soloviev & PROFF "It's A Funky Record" (Intricate)
15. Maor Levi "Holding On" (Anjunabeats)
16. Mindset "Borealis" [Toby Hedges Remix] (Macarize)
17. Ashley Wallbridge "Vision" [Juventa Remix] (Armada)

Flashback
18. DJ Tatana "Spring Breeze" [Martin Roth SummerStyle Remix] (Sirup)

Jerome Isma-Ae Guest Mix
1. Tranquility Base & Jerome Isma-Ae v Underworld "Dark & Long Razorfish" [Jerome Isma-Ae Mash Up] (CDR)
2. Jeremy Olander "Riot" (Pryda Friends)
3. Roberto Capuano "Vertigo" (Drumcode)
4. Spectre vs Jochen Miller "Together Embrace Yourself" [Jerome Isma-Ae Mash Up] (CDR)
5. Jerome Isma-Ae & Sebastian Krieg "GT 40" (Jee)
6. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda "Fade" [Jerome Isma-Ae & Ilan Bluestone Remix] (Curvve)
7. Max Freegrant & Jerome Isma-Ae "Thrill me" (Freegrant)
8. Timur Shafiev "Glory" [Edu Remix] [Jerome Isma-Ae Edit] (CDR)

Stream only: Above & Beyond – “Group Therapy #028" (Ronski Speed Guest Mix)

01. Maor Levi - Holding On [Anjunabeats]
02. Mike Foyle & ReFeel - Legacy (Rafael Frost Remix) [Arisa Audio]
03. Fehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends]

Record Of The Week:
04. Norin & Rad - Bird Is The Word [Anjunabeats]
05. SHato & Paul Rockseek - Deer Friends [Vandit]
06. Edu - World of Sin [Macarize]
07. Ilya Malyuev pres. Baltic Sound - Montreal [Nueva]
08. Mobil - Different Feeling (Aleksey Sladkov Remix) [Perceptive Pure]
09. Dirty South feat. Joe Gil - Your Heart (Michael Brun Remix) [Phazing]
10. PROFF & Louder Dale - Traverse [Intricate]
11. Aozora - Majestic (Talamanca Remix) [Elliptical Sun Melodies]
12. Steve Nyman - Miles Away [Infinity]

Push The Button:
13. Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came [Armada]
14. Dan & Sam feat. Maxx Hennard - Walls (Shawn Mitiska Dub Mix) [Silk Royal]
15. 16 Bit Lolitas - Chant A Tune (Jeremy Olander Remix) [Bits & Pieces]
16. Hazem Beltagui - Eclipse [Enhanced Progressive]
17. Jan Martin feat. Hysteria - There's You [Enhanced Progressive]

Flashback:
18. Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab - I Am What I Am (Lange Remix) [Anjunabeats]

Ronski Speed Guestmix:
01. Ronski Speed with Syntrobic feat. Elisabeth Egan - One With You [Euphonic]
02. Ronski Speed with LTN feat. Renee Stahl - Something Real [Euphonic]
03. Ronski Speed with Tony Awake feat. Gracie Ho - Not Easy [Euphonic]
04. Ronski Speed with Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl - Pink Skye [Anjunabeats]
05. Ronski Speed feat. Aruna vs. Gal Abutbul - Don't Mind All The Way (Ronski Speed Mashup) [CDr]
06. Kyau & Albert with Stoneface & Terminal - We Own The Night (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
07. Ronski Speed - Sanity Dub (Mike Koglin Remix) [Euphonic]
08. Ronski Speed & Eximinds feat. Cathy Burton - Time Flows In One Direction (Dub Mix) [A&R]

Anjunabeats Worldwide - Progressive & Trance

Stream only: Anjunabeats Worldwide 330 - "Boom Jinx"

01. Poison Pro - Lilu
02. Blood Groove & Kikis - Mirage
03. Fon.Leman - One Day (Ed Cosmonaut Remix)
04. Boom Jinx & Andrew Bayer - To The Six (Matt Lange Remix)
05. ID - ID
06. Faruk Sabanci feat Cami - Awaken (DJ Tarkan & V-Sag Remix)
07. Ronski Speed & Syntrobic feat Renee Stahl - Pink Skye
08. PROFF & Louder Dale - Traverse
09. Maor Levi - Holding On
10. ID - ID
11. ID - ID
12. Matt Fax - Point 9
13. Danny Stubbs feat. Issa - Secrets
14. ID - ID
15. Tempo Giusto & Mike Koglin - Crunk (Genix Remix)
16. Heatbeat - #BOOM
17. Chris Schweizer - The Kraken
18. Peking Duk - The Way You Are (Norin & Rad Remix)
19. Lazy Rich - Insomnia
20. RAM - Smash & Crash
21. Ronski Speed - Sanity Dub (Mike Koglin Remix)
22. ID - ID
23. Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me

Stream only: Anjunabeats Worldwide 329 - "Ost & Meyer"

01. Andrew Bayer – Soul Cry
02. Funkhameleon – Girl You
03. Jarkko S – Milkyway
04. D05 – Firefly
05. Dezza – Grado
06. Boom Jinx, MAOR LEVI & Ashley Tomberlin – When You Loved Me
07. Sequentia pres. Daniel Garrick – Never Maybe
08. Juventa & Karanda feat Roxanne Barton – Ethereal
09. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda – Fade Into You
10. Nari & Milani vs. Maurizio Gubellini feat. Nicci – Vago
11. Jewelz & Scott Sparks – Hot Rod
12. Above & Beyond – Walter White
13. Peking Duk – The Way You Are
14. Myon & Shane 54 feat Aruna – Lights (7 Skies Remix)
15. D-Mad – Pep Talk
16. Jaco – Screw It
17. Ronski Speed & Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl – Pink Skye
18. Tritonal feat. Underdown – Bullet That Saved Me
19. Andy Duguid feat Julie Thompson – Skin & Bones
20. ID – ID
21. Heatbeat – #BOOM (Original Mix)
22. Ronski Speed – Sanity Dub (Mike Koglin Remix)
23. Super8 & Tab – L.A. (Juventa Remix)
24. Sunny Lax – Too Late

Chaplain

New sets

(Right Click/Save As)

Rick Valentine - Progressive Trance

Rick Valentine Pres. PROGRESSION 077 With Guest Hoolbrook & Skykeeper 14-05-2013

Rick Valentine
01: Darin Epsilon - Red Matter
02: Phulk D - Rycd (Beat Maniacs & Jelly For The Babies Remix)
03: Sonic Union & Khen - Introspection (Cid Inc. Remix)
04: E-Spectro - Morphing Spot
05: Feri - The Reconnaissance
06: E-Spectro & Hells Kitchen - Mentalism
07: Steve McGrath - Native (Hypnotic Duo Remix)
08: Kenneth Thomas - Russian Lights (Alex&er Remix)
09: Citizen 42 & Philthy Chit - Curious Mind
10: Addictive Glance - The Last Of Us
11: Soundage - Unfold
12: Rex Mundi - Ibiza Sunlight

Holbrook & Skykeeper
01: Quivver - The Fog (Cid Inc. Remix)
02: Solid Stone - Pendulum
03: Matthew Peterson & Eddie D - Scarlet (Sensetive5 & Gordey Tsukanov Remix)
04: ID
05: Solid Stone - Not Really
06: Holbrook & SkyKeeper - Circle Of Spotless Light (Alter Future Remix)
07: Holbrook & SkyKeeper - Borderline (Aaron Camz Remix)
08: Tucandeo - Grey Goose
09: Holbrook & SkyKeeper - The Darksider
10: ID
11: Holbrook & SkyKeeper - Repulse

Daniel Kandi - Progressive Trance

Stream only: Always Alive with Daniel Kandi #94
Stream only: Always Alive with Daniel Kandi 95 (master)

PHW & Friends - Progressive House

PHW & Friends 005 [May 2013] on Pure.FM

PHW & Friends 005 [May 2013] on Pure.FM
Dapple Apple – Kinocoffee (Original Mix) [Pleasure Garden Music]
Darin Epsilon Feat. Eventilde – Cosmic Discovery (Original Mix) [Perspectives Digital]
ID – ID [CD-R]
Takaki Matsuda – Skriet (Original Mix) [PHW]
Andy Duguid Feat. Julie Thompson – Skin & Bones (Original Mix) [Magik Muzik]
Ronski Speed & Syntrobic Feat. Renee Stahl – Pink Skye (Toby Hedges Remix) [Anjunabeats]
Mindset – Transatlantic (Original Mix) [Macarize]
Matao – Anastasia (Original Mix) [Nueva Digital]
Vaivo – From North To South (Original Mix) [PHW]
ID – ID (Morrison Kiers Remix) [PHW]
Dezza – Grado (Zack Roth Remix) [Colorize]
Vitodito – When Italy Was Younger (ReDub Malibu Beach Remix) [Neuroscience Deep]
Sunbeam – ID (ID Remix) [PHW]
Our Stolen Theory – Warmest Day (Mike Shiver & Johan Vilborg Remix) [Silk Royal]
Above & Beyond – Walter White (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
Nafis & Midnight Star – Above The Clouds (Valer den Bit Remix) [BOX4JOY]
Proglifter – Las Palmas (Original Mix) [PHW]
Talamanca – Rip Curl (Skylight Remix) [Elliptical Sun Melodies]

Estiva - Progressive Trance & Trance

Estiva - Next Level Podcast 018

01. Tritonal - Deep Into The Black [Air Up There]
02. Daniel Kandi Ft. Sarah Russel - Change The World (Estiva Remix) [Enhanced]
03. Rush West - Dear Friends [Trice]

Next Level Selection
04. Estiva - Teddybeat [Enhanced]

05. Erol Montez & Ryan Sauvage - Oink [Flashover]
06. Juventa & Karanda Ft. Roxanne Barton - Ethereal [Enhanced Progressive]
07. Damian Wasse - City Lights [Lange]
08. Emerge Ft. Nafsica - Never Lose Myself
09. Armin Van Buuren Ft. Emma Hewitt - Forever Is Ours [Armada]
10. Super8 & Tab - L.A. (BT Remix) [Anjunabeats]
11. Cosmic Gate - Storm Chaser [Black Hole]
12. Armin Van Buuren Ft. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came [Armada]

Boom Jinx - Multiple Genres

Group Therapy #027 Boom Jinx Guest Mix

1. ID "ID" (CDR)
2. Ronski Speed & Dennis Sheperd "Karoshi" (Euphonic)
3. Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin "When You Loved Me" (Anjunabeats)
4. Chris Schweizer "The Kraken" (Soundpiercing)
5. Peking Duk "The Way You Are" [Norin & Rad Remix] (3 Beat)
6. Lazy Rich "Insomnia" (Rising)
7. Fon.Leman "Coral Aura" (Intricate)
8. Matt Fax "Point 9" (CDR)

Trance IL - Trance/Progressive/Electronica/Uplifting

Trance IL Homework - The Best Of Jochen Miller (Mixed By Itzik Aviv) - May 2013

01-Jochen Miller - Red One (Extended Mix)
02-Jochen Miller - Classified (Original Extended Mix)
03-Jochen Miller - U And Eye (Extended Version)
04-Jochen Miller - Face Value (Extended Mix)
05-Jochen Miller - Troucid
06-Jochen Miller - Brace Yourself (Original Mix)
07-Mr Pit & Jochen Miller - Melodee (Original Mix)
08-Cosmic Gate - Back To Earth (Jochen Miller Remix)
09-Markus Schulz - Dark Heart Waiting (Jochen Miller Remix)
10-Jochen Miller - Lost Connection
11-Ben Gold -Starstruck (Jochen Miller Remix) Vs. Marcus Schossow - Kaboom (Armin Van Buuren Mashup)
12-Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda (Original Mix)
13-Armin Van Buuren Feat. Nadia Ali - Feels So Good (Jochen Miller Remix)
14-Rank 1 & Jochen Miller Feat. Sarah Bettens - Wild & Perfect Day (Extended Mix)
15-Jochen Miller - Humanoid (Original Mix)
16-Jochen Miller & Dr Willis - 3 Days Later (Original Mix)
17-Mr Pit & Jochen Miller - Fin Power (Original Mix)
18-Rank 1 & Jochen Miller Vs. Yuri Kane – The Right Escape (Armin van Buuren Mashup Markus Schulz Re-Edit

Trance IL Sessions 162 (18-5-13)

1 - Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me (Original Mix)
2 - Mark Sixma & Klauss Goulart - Rio (Original Mix)
3 - Skytech vs Kosheen - No Catch For Words (Skytech Mashup)
4 - Mike Foyle & ReFeel - Legacy (Rafael Frost Remix)
5 - Sequentia pres. Daniel Garrick - Never Maybe (Original Mix)
6 - Luigi Lusini & F3nix Rebirth - When The Heart Speeds Up (Original Mix)
7 - Simon J & Antonia Lucas - Higher Then The Sun (Hanski Remix)
8 - M.D.K. - Vanquish (Soild Stone Remix)
9 - Tomas Heredia - When I'm With You (Original Mix)
10 - York - The Awakening 2013 (Original Mix)
11 - Jace Williams - Hope & Pray (Original MIX)
12 - Lisa Lashes - Wanted To Feel (Original Mix)
13 - Ashai - The Untold Story (Mobil Remix)
14 - Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic - Conqueror (Original Mix)
15 - Alexander Xendov - Noosphere (Original Mix)
16 - Touchstone & Julie Harrington - Forbidden (Ian Standerwick Remix)
17 - Ataraxia - Distance (Outer Space Remix)
18 - Billy Gillies - Daytona (Photographer Remix)
19 - Daniel Vitellaro - Bringing New Life (Darren Porter Remix)
Blast From The Past:
20 - Marco V - Simulated (Sneijder Remix)

Arty - Multiple Genres

Together We Are: Episode 043

01 Discopolis - Falling (Axwell Radio Edit) [Axtone Records]
02 Rex Mundi - Hidden Treasures [Coldharbour Recordings]
03 CLMD vs. Kish feat. Fröder - Stockholm Syndrome (CLMD Extended Version) [Columbia / Sony]
04 Maatti - Zumma [1980 Recordings]
05 Leventina - Tumbler [Unreleased Digital]
06 Kenny Summit - Steez [Good For You Records]
07 Maatti - Hello [1980 Recordings]
08 16 Bit Lolitas - Chant A Tune (Jeremy Olander Remix) [Bits And Pieces]
09 Fatso - Empathy [Fat Bomb Records]
10 Knife Party - EDM Dance Machine [Earstorm/Big Beat Records]
11 Erick Morillo, Harry Romero & Jose Nunez - The Porno [Subliminal Records]
12 Atomic Bangers - Show Me Some Headbanging (Phunk Investigation Remix) [Juicy Music]
13 M83 - Reunion [M83 Recordings Inc / Naive]

Progressive House Worldwide - Progressive House

Progressive House Worldwide – PHW Promo Session 013 – 2013

1. 000.00 Reflection Soul - Experemental Trip (Original Mix) [Deep Blue Eyes]
2. 007.32 Reiklavik Feat. Iqcha - Radom (Ewan Rill Remix) [PHW]
3. 014.32 Chris Gavin - Nice View (Original Mix) [L-System]
4. 020.30 Lautaro Varela - Downing Street (MUUI Remix) [3rd Avenue]
5. 026.13 Darin Epsilon Pres. Eventide - Cosmic Discovery (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix) [Perspectives Digital]
6. 031.17 G.Pal - The Cactus (Biologik 303 Revival Remix) [99percentrecordings]
7. 038.17 Poison Pro - Lilu (Andre Sobota Remix) [Intricate Cuts]
8. 044.18 Verve & Sonic Union - Drifting Away (Original Mix) [Majestic]
9. 051.25 Rospy – Pipe Dream (Adam-P Remix) [PHW]
10. 061.40 Neptun 505 - Chandra (Spacebeat Remix) [Electronic Tree]
11. 068.10 Progress Inn - The Fifth Planet (Original Mix [Temporum]
12. 074.55 Silinder - Pavement (Biologik Remix) [Proton Music]
13. 079.40 Verve - Taurus (Dale Middleton Remix) [Lowbit]
14. 085.55 Jelly For The Babies & Marc Pollen - Flow Motion (Original Mix) [Balkan Connection]
15. 092.55 Cut Knob - Taste Bits (Anthony Yarranton Remix) [Axon]
16. 099.38 Morphile - Triangle (Nerutto Remix) [PHW]
17. 105.33 Sezer Uysal - Endless Hope (Original Mix) [Green Mono]
18. 110.51 James Woods - Bliss (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix) [Nueva Digital]
19. 117.21 Morttagua - Areion (Original Mix) [Uplifting Music]
20. 124.51 EDU - World Of Sin (Original Mix) [Macarize]
21. 129.51 Ronski Speed & Syntrobic Feat. Renee Stahl - Pink Skye (Toby Hedges Remix) [Anjunabeats]
22. 135.51 ReOrder - Last Moments In Paradise (Dmitry Golban Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
23. 141.40 Miroslav Vrlik & Martin Jurenka - Wake Up (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Recordings]
24. 147.44 Matao - Perfectro (Original Mix) [Nueva Digital]
25. 154.59 Mizar B - Miranda (Original Mix) [Macarize]
26. 162.44 Aozora - Majestic (Talamanca Remix) [Elliptical Sun Melodies]
27. 168.40 Nafis & Midnight Star - Above The Clouds (Omauha Remix) [BOX4JOY]
28. 174.21 Igor Zaharov & Sober System - Soul (Gux Jimenez Remix) [OLD SQL Recordings]
29. 182.06 Jarkko S - Milkyway (Original Mix) [Macarize]
30. 186.51 Nordstrom Feat Ella Sky - Everytime (Outlook Remix) [Decimal Lightness]

Chris Hynds - Deep & Progressive Classic Trance

Deeper Shades Of Trance - The Classic Series Pt 2 Of 3 - A Progressive Journey

Max Graham - Progressive, Trance, Techno

Max Graham @CyclesRadio 111

01. Baltic Sound - Montreal [Nueva]
02. Solid Stone - Grid [Rebrand Records]
03. Jeremy Olander - Factures [Sudbeats]
04. Mindset - Borealis (Toby Hedges) [Macarize]
05. Hazem Beltagui - Eclipse [Enhanced]
06. Mike Foyle & Rafeel - Legacy (Rafael Frost) [Arisa Audio]
07. Toby Hedges - Square One [Portrait Digital]
08. Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight and Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Dub/Vocal) [infrasonic]
09. Steve Nyman - Miles Away [Infinity]
10. York - Farewell To The Moon (Alexander Popov) [Planet Love]
11. Ronski Speed & Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl - Pink Skye (Toby Hedges Remix) [Anjunabeats]
12. Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me [Anjunabeats]
13. Max Freegrant - Angel (Denis Marshall) [Freegrant Music]
14. Ralphie B & Mesh - Sieze The Day [Captivating]
15. Chris Schweizer - Reflections [ASOT]
16. Rex Mundi - Seek Destroy [Coldharbour]
17. Electric Soulside - Hotspot [Lot49]
18. B Exp - Overmind (Thomas Datt) [Perfecto Fluoro]
19. Orjan Nilsen - Violetta [Armind]
20. Sarah Russell & Philippe El Sisi - You Are (Philippe El Sisi Emotional Dub) [Amsterdam Trance]
21. Danilo Ercole - Player One (Gai Barone) [Saturate]
22. Ashai - The Untold Story (Mobil) [Vendace]
23. Integra - Runaway [Arrant]
24. Monoverse & Cintra - Looper [Infrasonic]
25. Ana Criado & Omnia - No One Home (Fon.Leman Dub) [Adrian&Raz]
26. Timur Shafiev - Faith (Feat Irage) [Rebrand Records]

Max Graham - Live in Russia - Recorded in 2008

01 Max Graham - Carbine
02 Soliquid - Music Is For Rich People (Matt Zo Mix)
03 Patch Park - Turn Around
04 Purple Code - The Rising (Max Graham Mix)
05 ID - ID ??
06 Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Jerome Isma-ae Mix)
07 Luke Chable - Skyline Road (DJ Remy Mix)
08 Wattie Green - Sea Lion Woman
09 Roland Klinkenberg - On My Mind (Mashtronic Mix)
10 Audiofly X - Below The Surface
11 King Unique - Yohkoh (King Unique Original Mix)

Binary Finary - Classic Trance

Trance Central 3 - Classics Set

01. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (DJ Shog Remix)
02. Travel - Bulgarian (Signum Remix)
03. Marc et Claude – La (Moonman's Flashover Mix)
04. Jonah – Sssst (listen)
05. Cosmic Gate – Firewire (Original Mix)
06. Condor II – You Can Kiss My (Original Mix)
07. Nu Nrg – Dreamland (Original Mix)
08. Binary Finary - 1999 (Gouryella Remix)
09. Commander Tom - Are Am Eye (Commander Tom 99 Mix)
10. Pornrockers - Cunt Licker (Pulsedriver vs DJs At Work Club Mix)
11. CJ Bolland - The Prophet (Mark Sherry & James Allan Act Of God Mix)
12. Age Of Love - Age Of Love (Lee Tracey & Stu Turner's For The Love ReFiLL)

Tritonal - Vocal Trance, Progressive, Trance

Stream only: Tritonia 009

1. Ronksi Speed & Syntrobic feat. Renee Stahl - Pink Skye (Toby Hedges Remix)
2. Peking Duck - The Way You Are (Norin & Rad Remix)
3. Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me (Original Mix)
4. Kyau & Albert with Stoneface & Terminal - We Own the Night (Club Mix)
5. Ojan Nilsen - Violetta (Original Mix)
6. Tritonal - Bullet that Saved Me (Ilan Bluestone Remix)
7. Heatbeat - #BOOM (Original Mix)
8. Martin volt Quentin State feat Rico Miella - Shadows (Original Mix)
9. Jasper Dietze - Alva (Original Mix)
10. Tritonal - Deep Into Black (Club Mix)
11. Liam Melly & Jon Martin - Without Fail (Original Mix)
12. Garmiani & Salvatore Ganacci - The City Is Mine (Chadash Cort Remix)
13. Chris Schweizer - The Kraken (Original Mix)
14. Tritonal - Bullet that Saved Me (Festival Mix)
15. The Flyers - Ester (Original Mix)
16. Russ James - My Mind (Rafael Frost Remix)

Jules Plees - Progressive Trance, Deep Trance, Trance

DownUnderGround Ep004 May Edition

Mike Koglin - Trance

The Noys Sessions with Mike Koglin May 2013

1) Moodfreak - Last Days Of Blue (Arrival)
2) The Madison - Way Too Much (Enhanced)
3) Chris Schweizer - One (Soundpiercing)
4) Max Freegrant & Jerome IsmaAe - Thrill Me (Sirup)
5) Estiva - Teddybeat (Enhanced)
6) Erol Montez & Ryan Sauvage - Oink (Flashover)
7) Ferry Corsten - F The Bullsh1t (Flashover)
8) Mark Sherry - Phantasmic (Heatbeat Remix) (Reset)
9) Tempo Giusto & Mike Koglin - Crunk (Echelon)
10) Cosmic Gate & Andrew Bayer - Nothing Ever Lasts (Nitrous Oxide Remix) (Black Hole)
11) Klauss Goulart & Mark Sixma - Rio (Armind)
12) Ronski Speed - Sanity Dub (Mike Koglin Remix) (Euphonic)
13) Cosmic Gate - Storm Chaser (Black Hole)

Orkidea - Progressive & Trance

Orkidea - Radio Unity 053 (May 2013)

00. Radio Unity Intro
01. Butch: Om Namaha Shiva
02. Nora En Pure: Come With Me
03. Vibrasphere Purple (Peter Gun & DJ Slater remix)
04. Above & Beyond: Walter White
05. Pryda: Power Drive
06. Super8 & Tab L.A. (BT Remix)
07. Armin van Buuren: Last Stop Before Heaven
08. Quincy Weigert: Raspberry Avenue (Paul Trainer Remix)
09. Vangelis: Bladerunner (Solarstone Pure Mix)
10. Commander Tom: Are Am Eye (John Askew remix)

Andy Moor - Progressive Trance

Andy Moor - Moor Music Episode 98 (2013.05.24)

1. Fehrplay - Phantom [Pryda Friends]
2. Fon.Leman - One Day (Aji Mon Nair Remix) [Intricate]
3. Mike Foyle & ReFeel - Legacy (Rafael Frost Remix) [Arisa Audio]
4. Ana Criado & Adrian & Raz - Dancing Sea (The Madison Banging Remix) [CDR]
5. Norin & Rad - Bird Is The Word [Anjunabeats]
6. Ram - Smash [AVA]
7. Chris Schweizer - One [Soundpiercing]
8. Axis - Bring It On [Air Up There]
9. Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight and Sarah Lynn - Silhouette [Amsterdam Trance]
10. RAM - Crash [AVA]
11. Solis & Sean Truby - Cranberry [Infrasonic]

Shawn Mitiska - Progressive House & Trance

Amazing! - Shawn Mitiska Silk Royal Showcase 190 Guestmix

01. Marsh - Lullaby (Intro Mix) [Silk Royal Records]
02. Weepee - Lilt (Matt Fax Remix) [Colorize (Enhanced)] [06:51]
03. Terry Da Libra - Don't Give Up (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive] [12:55]
04. Dan & Sam feat. Maxx Hennard - Walls (Shawn Mitiska Dub Mix) [Silk Royal Records] [19:44]
05. Helvetic Nerds - Stormwatch (Chris Reece & Dinka Old Fashion Remix) [Unreleased Digital] [24:44]
06. Above & Beyond - Walter White (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats] [32:14]
07. Justin Oh feat. Remus - Where The Lights Fall (Extended Mix) [Arrival] [37:21]
08. Shingo Nakamura - Whither (Shawn Mitiska Remix) [Silk Royal Records] [41:59]
09. Rainbow Addict - Daniel's Dream (Original Mix) [Silk Royal Records] [47:44]
10. ID - ID [CDR] [52:42]

Top Bottom