• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Just picked up 4 floor tickets to Eric Prydz EPIC 3.0 in Madison Square Garden. One ticket for me, one for my brother, and two for my friends. Gonna be siiiiiiick!!

Aomber

Just picked up 4 floor tickets to Eric Prydz EPIC 3.0 in Madison Square Garden. One ticket for me, one for my brother, and two for my friends. Gonna be siiiiiiick!!

Nice, enjoy dude

I was so on the fence to do it but was hesitating last night when thinking about it because going to NYC would be pricey since I'm going a couple weeks later for Porter. Then I realized I'm seeing Prydz at Tomorrowland anyway so decided to pass on it.

Should be sick though, I wanna go to another MSG show, haven't been to one since 2011.

Aomber

So Axwell Λ Ingrosso is official. This is obviously the new Swedish House Mafia, just without Steve Angello. I had a feeling he was the reason they broke up, he just wants to do his own thing with Size Records and his personal career. Respect to him, I love what he's doing, but it's glad to see at least two of the masters back together.

https://www.facebook.com/axwellingrosso

"Founded on May 29, 2014"

EDIT: New album too

https://twitter.com/Axwell/statuses/472078727682478080

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Angello is the best of the 3 of them regardless, he put on the best performance I've ever seen at EDC.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Nice, enjoy dude

I was so on the fence to do it but was hesitating last night when thinking about it because going to NYC would be pricey since I'm going a couple weeks later for Porter. Then I realized I'm seeing Prydz at Tomorrowland anyway so decided to pass on it.

Should be sick though, I wanna go to another MSG show, haven't been to one since 2011.

Yeah dude I feel ya. I was looking at my schedule of shows this year and I'm doing Electric Zoo end of August, Eric Prydz end of September, and Above & Beyond mid October. Between those three shows I'm paying ~$600. And that's not counting the smaller shows I go to throughout the year that are $20-$50 a pop. I need to start spending less on these mega shows, but I'm a total sucker for anything Prydz.

Ingrosso>Angello

Maybe in the past but not now.

Just got to look at what Steve has done since SHM ended, #DECADE, headlining festivals, Warehouse Project, Size in the Parks, solo album ready to release, BBC 1 residency, new record label, Payback, SLVR. Steve and Size just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Ingrosso hasn't put any solo material out since Reload and Refune barely puts out anything either. Just seems to me Ingrosso wants to play it safe by sticking with Axwell.

My EDC weekend plans

Thursday

Major Lazer at EBC

Friday

Either Makj at Drais, or diplo at EBC
EDC

Sat.
Borgore at Tao
EDC

Sun.
Krewella at Daylight
EDC

Monday
Calvin at Wet Republic
Marquee at night

Anyone else have any in common?

mr stroke

My EDC weekend plans

Thursday

Major Lazer at EBC

Friday

Either Makj at Drais, or diplo at EBC
EDC

Sat.
Borgore at Tao
EDC

Sun.
Krewella at Daylight
EDC

Monday
Calvin at Wet Republic
Marquee at night

Anyone else have any in common?

You're a hard ass or have a kilo of meth to be able to make it to all those parties :eek:

I was toast last year after just the 3 nights, even with sleeping all day.

Probably gonna do the 3xEDC nights and either Calvin Harris @ Wet Republic or Skrillex @XS on Monday(if I can still stand)

You're a hard ass or have a kilo of meth to be able to make it to all those parties :eek:

I was toast last year after just the 3 nights, even with sleeping all day.

Probably gonna do the 3xEDC nights and either Calvin Harris @ Wet Republic or Skrillex @XS on Monday(if I can still stand)

Well it's only once a year... and plus I don't think we staying all the way to the end on Sunday.

SEE YOU THERE!

mr stroke

Well it's only once a year... and plus I don't think we staying all the way to the end on Sunday.

SEE YOU THERE!

and.....No Prydz @ Drais Pool party on Sat? :eek:

(if you're hoping for Borgore to play Dubstep in Vegas, good luck, the times I have seen him there he plays 30% Dubstep/Trap 70% Electro/Pop House :\ )

(if you're hoping for Borgore to play Dubstep in Vegas, good luck, the times I have seen him there he plays 30% Dubstep/Trap 70% Electro/Pop House :\ )

I don't know I didn't plan anything just going with the group.

CABANA FOR THURSDAY AT EBC FOR MAJOR LAZER.

($2,000 though... oh well.. YOLO)!!!

cdyhybrid

I don't know I didn't plan anything just going with the group.

CABANA FOR THURSDAY AT EBC FOR MAJOR LAZER.

($2,000 though... oh well.. YOLO)!!!

How many people? (oh you answered above, that's not too bad)

Also, anyone know roughly how much one of these would run us Labor Day Weekend?

i85G9eSCSJSiN.jpg

Marquee Dayclub, BTW.

Maybe he'll do what he did at EDC Chicago. Two sets, one house, one dubstep/trap

mr stroke

How many people? (oh you answered above, that's not too bad)

Also, anyone know roughly how much one of these would run us Labor Day Weekend?

i85G9eSCSJSiN.jpg

Marquee Dayclub, BTW.

I looked into a large Cabana at Marquee during a holiday weekend 2 years ago and I remember the quote being $8k+

Just a pool chair was $500+ LOL

mr stroke

Haha well...don't think that'll be happening then :p

out of curiosity I emailed MGM Wet Republic for a cabana @ Calvin Harris during EDC week-

email I just got back-

Looking forward to having you at our famous pool party.
Summer thus far has been insane and Calvin Harris events has been incredible.

6/23 Monday Calvin Harris

Bungalow - 15ppl 10k
Deluxe Cabana - 15ppl 6k
Deck Table - 10ppl 5k
Dance Floor - 10ppl 4k
Stage Table - 10ppl 5k
Lounge - 10ppl 4k
Daybed - 6ppl 3k

Please note all minimums is a food and beverage spend. Also, all minimum has 30.1% tax (8.1%) and gratuity (22%).

The Daybeds is a king size bed that will get in up to 6 people. It seats 4-5 comfortably.

The Lounge Tables are two cool spots. The Lounge Table sits in the main bar area and is covered by an awning with large over sized sofas. The Lounge Table will seat about 10 people although the area is larger and can hold more people. It is the most social spot in our venue.

The Dance Floor Table sits uncovered in front of the DJ booth with large over sized sofas. This is the dancing spot where people gather to hang out.

The Deck Table is located directly on the pool’s edge facing the DJ Booth. It is large, u-shaped seating with a table in the center perfect for entertaining on around the pool.

The Deluxe Cabana is a luxury spot and can hold up to 15 people. It has a ceiling fan, a plasma TV, a DVD player, and a Nintendo Wii and offers more space for your party.

The Bungalows are our exclusive VVVIP spots. The Bungalows are comparable to having the best table in a nightclub. The Bungalows offer a plasma TV, DVD player, a Nintendo Wii and a model cocktail server. The Bungalows sit a few steps above the main pool level and have 3 private Jacuzzi pools that sit in front of the Bungalows.

Sincerely,

hien le

Lead Executive VIP Host
PURE & Hakkasan Nightclub

Executive VIP Host
Wet Republic

AMG - Angel Management Group
5555 Badura Avenue, Suite 120
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Those Vegas prices :eek:

A Fucking day bed is $3k hahahahahahaahahahaha

But as crazy as those prices are, they sell those cabanas all day long. People that go to Vegas generally aren't broke and they have a ton of high rollers.

You have to know some peoples..

anyway hopefully I run into you on MONDAY!

Here's my cabana plans!

Thursday = Cabana at EBC ($2500 total minimum)
Sunday = Cabana at Daylight ($2500 total minimum)

mr stroke

fuck

ASOT 666 6-5-2014
http://www.livesets.us/armin_van_buuren_presents_-_a_state_of_trance_episode_666.shtml

Tracklisting

01. Brainbug - Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix)
02. Max Graham -The Evil ID (Mark sherry Remix )
03. Miles - Anger Management
04. Mekka - Hack the Gibson
05. Coming Soon - What U Mean
06. Jordan suckley - Contaminated
07. James Dymond - Samples Of Silk
08. Coming Soon - Stand Up
09. Coming Soon - Become One. (Interactive noise Remix)
10. Rospy - Boundless Love ( Project 8 Remix)
11. Vini Vici - Expender
12. Jordan Suckley & Paul Webster- Help! (XGenic Remix)
13. UP3 - Balrog (Original Mix)
14. Airscape - L'Esperanza (Jordan Suckley & James Rigby Remix)
15. Oberon - The Rainbow Hunter (Original Mix)
16. Simon Patterson feat. Sarah Howells - Dissolve (Freedom Fighters Remix)
17. Astrix - Dharma (Vertical Mode Remix)
18. The Technicians - The Power of the Darkside (Original Mix)
19. Indecent Noise vs. Above and beyond - Hello Warsaw (Indecent Noise's Buenoise Aires Mashup)
20. Vertical Mode - Alien Rock (Original Mix)
21. John Askew - Z List Uber Star (Amir Hussain 2014 Rework))

So sick! Wicked Psy & Tech Trance.

Wish Armin would play like that all the time

Ferr986

fuck

ASOT 666 6-5-2014
http://www.livesets.us/armin_van_buuren_presents_-_a_state_of_trance_episode_666.shtml

So sick! Wicked Psy & Tech Trance.

Wish Armin would play like that all the time

you missed the last tracks! the best of the set

22. John Askew - Torture Chamber
23. Igor S - Boomerang (Jase Thirlwall Remix)
24. DK8 - Murder Was The Bass
25. Kay D. Smith & Marc Tall pres. Passive Resistance - Praiseworthy Tunes (Hoipolloi Remix)
26. Will Atkinson pres. Darkboy - Atkinsane (Mark Sherry Remix)
27. Sasha Carassi and Mikael Jonasson vs. Gaia - Void vs. Status Excessu D vs. Thriller accapella (Armin van Buuren Mashup)
28. Armin van Buuren vs M.I.K.E. - Intruder
29. Speedy J - Kreck vs. Faithless - Insomnia vs. Umek - Gatex (Armin van Buuren Mashup)

dat Gatex mashup omg

Aomber

Okay, this is probably not the right place to ask this, but I'm curious if anyone can explain it and if they've had anything similar before since I know a lot of you are avid listeners.

So for some reason my right ear is fucked up. I was working on some new music the other day (no I can't post my stuff here before you ask =P) and my right ear/right side of my head started to feel tired. I wasn't listening at loud volumes or anything either, pretty moderate. But I do listen to a lot of music.

Anyway I took a break yesterday and had a quiet day, and today I watched E3 on my TV and didn't have any issues, felt a lot better. I go back to my studio, listen to music for maybe 10 minutes, and start to have issues. It's not quieter than my left, it's just a bit discomforting and almost a muffled feeling, even though I don't hear any worse.

I had it inspected and it doesn't seem to be an infection. I'm wondering if it's just ear fatigue from using my studio monitor speakers so much or what... Any ideas?

Sai-kun

Banned
How were you not a fan of Calamari Tuesday, bro :(

Seeing Feed Me do a DJ set this weekend though, I'm excited :)

Sorry about your ear problems. Can't offer any advice there :( Hope it gets a bit better for you.

Aomber

How were you not a fan of Calamari Tuesday, bro :(

Seeing Feed Me do a DJ set this weekend though, I'm excited :)

Sorry about your ear problems. Can't offer any advice there :( Hope it gets a bit better for you.

I'm not sure, I thought it was solid, I just didn't like it as much as his old stuff. I listened to it a while back though so maybe I'll try it again. Feed Me kills it live I saw him open for deadmau5 a few years ago, enjoy!

Thanks, feeling better today but I haven't used my monitors yet so we'll see

Top Bottom