• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring PC version’s frame rate issues related to mouse control software, FromSoftware warns

SoloCamo

It always helps, in part because it improves privacy in Windows, but also because it reduces conflicts with other programs. Which is what is happening with this game.

BTW, remember that Windows now has a service called "Logitech LampArray Service"
This crap is meant to control rgb with some peripherals. But it's just better to disable it, save some memory, some CPU time and avoid conflicts.

Oh yes, I agree there. I've already done this on my Windows 10 setup, pretty much disabling anything and everything that I can which would not intrude enough to ruin it for my daily driver pc use.

willothedog

No they don't.
They only need for the first configuration, if the user needs to set dpi, rgb, etc.
But after that you can disable the service that starts with windows. Or just uninstall it.

what about per-application profile switching, the software needs to be running for that.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I use Razer DeathAdder V2 and I noticed way back when Back for Blood came out that specifically Razer Cortex really messed with the framerate in that game. Uninstalled it and just used Synapse....no problems since then.

willothedog

Do you really need that?
For my mouse I use always the same settings.

In my case yes. Use G502 lightspeed which has quite a few inputs and mappings/macros depending on app in use (Adobe Suite, coding, MPC-BE, games etc)

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Do you have to turn off online play for that?

Far as I know no, have to disable EAC, but I didn't look deep into it as I play offline anyway.

Sekiro well it doesn't matter.

I hope From learns from Armored Core 6 as that had native 120 fps & ultrawide support. Why don't they patch Elden ring for it, mind boggling.

Top Bottom