• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Justin is always terrible at majors in SFV. He only pulls good showings when he's flown out to third world countries with near non existent scenes to get some free CPT points.

Elixist

this tourney been pretty baller so far. i like the production value, could cut down on the bullshit a lil bit, but i get why they did it this way for tv. SeemsGood

Zackat

This tourney is just aight for me. 10 minutes of downtime between matches is a bit much for me.

we're just trying to esports okay

sephi22

B...but guys GAF's own spman2099 told me Balrog is fair and balanced.

Seems like you are the one getting it twisted, friend. You being salty over not being able to stop Balrog's pressure doesn't make the game bad, it makes you bad at the game (and taking five seconds to read some frame data would instantly solve that problem). The majority of these topics don't come from people who know anything about the game; hell, half of the people who make these topics likely haven't played the game. These topics will keep popping up because Street Fighter V is the game to bash. Meanwhile, people will keep defending the game because it is really good. That is just the natural order of things at this point.

But Balrog keeps eating his lunch so it MUST be a bad game. /s

He even offered me tips in PM on beating Balrog if I told him what my issues were. I sent him a detailed reply and he never got back to me.

Lulubop

B...but guys GAF's own spman2099 told me Balrog is fair and balanced.

He even offered me tips in PM on beating Balrog if I told him what my issues were. I sent him a detailed reply and he never got back to me.

I mean, he's not Wrong. Rog is really good but he's not broken. Also I don't see where he said fair and balanced. I know you have a hate boner for this game, but I'm not seeing your point

Top Bottom