• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

This is my hot take, if Ryan Hart loses to LPN. Hart will be the one to go 0-7.

ovGsF.gif

Of course he can, isn't that how he got his name?

LPN got his name from his IRL initials.

but lol

K.Sabot

definitely 2 levels of players in group d today.

the real struggle for placements will be who goes out.

LPN vs LI Joe vs Ryan Hart vs Chris T

Du and Xiaohai will 80% likely take top 2 with the greatest of ease.

vulva

I wouldn't count out Phenom tbh

Edzi

Why are people so down on Joe? You'd think he'd get a bit more respect after his Evo showing.

wildfire

Banned
I think david comes off a bit whiny in that discussion.

So eleague wasn't stoking the Kbrad/Wolfkrone flame? It was entertaining and would like for it to happen again but I don't see a problem with calling out an event organizer for pushing drama to the point they need security as a contingency. Troublemaking is entertaining but it still is troublemaking and it's frowned upon for legit reasons.

The only point Richard had made that was right is that regardless of the fact they were purposefully increasing drama it's sensible for any company to hire some form of security service.

Hueytothe

No one in this group is going 0-7
Chris T, Li Joe, and LPN are probably the three worst in this pool and around the same skill level

wildfire

Banned
No one in this group is going 0-7
Chris T, Li Joe, and LPN are probably the three worst in this pool and around the same skill level

I know Joe doesn't tilt but Chris T tilts. He could get buried if he doesn't win any of his first 3 matches. Have no clue about LPN.

Alucrid

Banned
So eleague wasn't stoking the Kbrad/Wolfkrone flame? It was entertaining and would like for it to happen again but I don't see a problem with calling out an event organizer for pushing drama to the point they need security as a contingency. Troublemaking is entertaining but it still is troublemaking and it's frowned upon for legit reasons.

The only point Richard had made that was right is that regardless of the fact they were purposefully increasing drama it's sensible for any company to hire some form of security service.

nah. he wasn't saying that they were creating a situation in which a fight could occur. he's saying that the only reason the security guy was on camera was to push the drama angle - not that they would actually be needed, which makes the players and the fgc look bad. as far as i can recall i don't remember seeing any security people standing on stage in that area for other fights. basically lewis is trying to weasel out of the idea that they were pushing the drama angle by accusing david of implying that he doesn't want security at the event, which is dumb.

Top Bottom