• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

That was
2765215-arturo+free.gif

NastyBook

lmao

Balrog maulings are so fun to watch
Aren't they? His style in SFV has made him SO much more fun to watch. Dude's always looked boring to me, until now. Smug's approach to the character only helps elevate him. Definitely the most entertaining Balrog to watch.

Aren't they? His style in SFV has made him SO much more fun to watch. Dude's always looked boring to me, until now. Smug's approach to the character only helps elevate the character. Definitely the most entertaining Balrog to watch.

Smug's reactions with the character are what make it. Like someone will throw out something fast and he'll clip them and turn that into free big boy damage.

Smug is just crazy all around and has always been that way but maannnnn Rog is a treat in this season.

I'm surprised he didn't throw out a 3F jab on the dash V-Trigger OH to at least save himself. Not many players in Korean are Rog players I assume, but people still get clipped by that when they can save themselves.

Dali

I'm canadian and am using bet 365. It was a lot better on the first night though. Smug was the underdog for almost every match
Lol. I guess they'll do their research next time. He beat knuckledu at sxsw and won the tournament I think. Combine that with his online ranking and I don't know how they figured those odds in round 1.

Aaron

Why not switch to any other character in the game but Juri? He'd have a better chance. Instead Infiltration is General Custering the shit of this tournament.

Top Bottom