• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

English Translated Japanese Visual Novel/ADV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, actually, I'm reading a let's play.. I don't even own a PSP.......

To be perfectly honest, I'm not that sad about it. The gameplay parts look like something I wouldn't enjoy and as the LP is fantastically well written, I don't miss out on any bg music, references and so on. And everything that's not just talking is also in video form.

The same guy's also lp'ing the sequel right now, so I can jump right into that after DR1
Actually , there are plenty of ways to enjoy this title.
they actually included a teleport option so you don't have to wak all the time in the school, the music is fantastic ..and the battle and debate are well done, especially the devious hability to pick an argument in a sentence to use it just after to counter another.

The game works quite well on the psp emulator too.

Well, everyone thought VLR possibly couldn't be more batshit insane than 999.. And then VLR happened :p

Not really ..VLR met exactly my expectations ..after remember 11 , ever 17 and 9,9,9 this writter give me exactly what i'm looking for.

aravuus

Actually , there are plenty of ways to enjoy this title.
they actually included a teleport option so you don't have to wak all the time in the school, the music is fantastic ..and the battle and debate are well done, especially the devious hability to pick an argument in a sentence to use it just after to counter another.

The game works quite well on the psp emulator too.

Yes I know, as I said, the lp'er is very informative, I know everything about the gameplay. With the gameplay parts, I meant the
court stuff and shooting and so on
, which look like something I definitely would not enjoy. No teleportation skill is going to change that.

I didn't know there was a working PSP emulator though

Not really ..VLR met exactly my expectations ..after remember 11 , ever 17 and 9,9,9 this writter give me exactly what i'm looking for.

Jesus sorry, I guess I should have said "most people", sigh. As I said, most people have no idea who Uchikoshi is, and even if they did, I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere 999 or VLR related. You're clearly minority.

That said, I just now remembered I have to check Remember11 out too. Was it the on that had a somewhat lackluster ending or something? I remember one or two of the infinity series' VNs having bad endings or something.

OnFire331

Danganronpa is amazing, Chapter 6 blew my mind. It's one of the best VN reads I've had lately. Also, PZ's translation is very close to perfection. After seeing how NISA is translating the students' titles, I'm not sure they're giving the localization as much thought as PZ has. How come they gave Yamada the title Fatty?

Was it the on that had a somewhat lackluster ending or something?

It's not that it has a lackluster ending, it just doesn't have one. You have to piece together the story by playing both routes and seeing all the bad endings.

aravuus

It's not that it has a lackluster ending, it just doesn't have one. You have to piece together the story by playing both routes and seeing all the bad endings.

Oh yeah, of course. It certainly sounds interesting, guess I'll read it.. Sometime in the next six months. Too much to read, play and watch, not enough time.

Aytrial

Danganronpa is amazing, Chapter 6 blew my mind.

Chapter 4 really got me. I predicted that there would be
two killers involved
, but I totally didn't expect how it all played out. Didn't think it would get more insane from there but then Chapter 6 made my head explode.

Such a satisfying VN to read. I also liked the different gameplay mechanics, especially the rhythm game despite how random its inclusion felt.

aravuus

Any of you who have already finished with Dangan Ronpa started with the sequel? Just wondering if it really is that much better than the first game. I mean this has been just fucking awesome.

That's a bold statement , i honnestly don't know how that is possible but if it's true i'm hyped like no tomorrow.

The consensus that I'm hearing is that SDR2 is a more fully featured game, has a better cast of characters, and a better written scenario all around. It takes the main issues that people may have had with the original (for instance, accessing free time) and makes them much more convenient. I didn't hear much about the music though.

Overall, general opinion overwhelmingly favors the sequel over the original.

aravuus

Dangan Ronpa chapter 3

A robot? What the hell lol, this is going to be one hell of a trial

e:
WOW TWO DEAD? It's gotta be that ai, it build itself a robot body to kill the two creeps that were too attached to it lol

this is so good

OnFire331

Oh yeah, of course. It certainly sounds interesting, guess I'll read it.. Sometime in the next six months. Too much to read, play and watch, not enough time.

You should read Steins;Gate first unless you want to wait for the official release (which is a year or two away, knowing JAST). Satisfaction is really a thing that's completely absent in Remember11 even if the revelations during it were some of the best in the series (and encompasses in part the previous games).

Chapter 4 really got me. I predicted that there would be
two killers involved
, but I totally didn't expect how it all played out. Didn't think it would get more insane from there but then Chapter 6 made my head explode.

Such a satisfying VN to read. I also liked the different gameplay mechanics, especially the rhythm game despite how random its inclusion felt.

Finding out the state of the world and the Humanity Despair Project gave the game and the potential sequels a pretty big sense of scale. That and the mastermind was pretty fucking endearing.
I found the gameplay fun, the courtroom felt like playing Phoenix Wright and I liked exploring the academy, especially during the investigations.

Oh oh dat chapter 5 of dangan ronpa.

Did that happen to others, when you have to make a decision but haven't saved in a while and you know this is gonna be a decisive answer YOU HAVE TO MAKE ?

I let 10 minutes pass before i was able to weight one decison against the other and decide what to choose.

Sogood.gif

Dat chapter 5 ..i wasn't ready ... what a mix of twists and events ... what a end ! What a trap !

It was glorious ... if anything i'm more than hyped for the next chapter after that reveal, or should i say : that set of reveals ?

Ps: f**k the bad end ...

This game manage to set the bar higher each new chapter ...this is ... awesome

Yes I know, as I said, the lp'er is very informative, I know everything about the gameplay. With the gameplay parts, I meant the
court stuff and shooting and so on
, which look like something I definitely would not enjoy. No teleportation skill is going to change that.

I didn't know there was a working PSP emulator though
There are 3 difficulty levels if you feel that the courtroom sequences ( all of them ) are a chore .., it's very easy to complete them

That said , picking a contradiction is the basis of such setting , especially if we're solving murders. It's not harder or less engaging than in the phoenix wright series.

Jesus sorry, I guess I should have said "most people", sigh. As I said, most people have no idea who Uchikoshi is, and even if they did, I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere 999 or VLR related. You're clearly minority.

That said, I just now remembered I have to check Remember11 out too. Was it the on that had a somewhat lackluster ending or something? I remember one or two of the infinity series' VNs having bad endings or something.
You seem to have a better view than the people playing the games themselves or maybe we weren't in the same places when those games were released.

It's painfully obvious that someone having played 9,9,9 expected a similar level of mindfuck in the twists in the second game. At lesat that's how it felt when i was discussing the game at the time or even when on neogaf , people were analysing the VLR trailers in order to get additionnal clues.

I don't want to be rude but i dunno when you can say what people were expecting or not As if it's obvious and true and react that way when i explained what was my thoughts at the time.

aravuus

There are 3 difficulty levels if you feel that the courtroom sequences ( all of them ) are a chore .., it's very easy to complete them

Boring is boring even if it was easy or hard. Shit is shit even if it was easy or hard.

You seem to have a better view than the people playing the games themselves or maybe we weren't in the same places when those games were released.

It's painfully obvious that someone having played 9,9,9 expected a similar level of mindfuck in the twists in the second game. At lesat that's how it felt when i was discussing the game at the time or even when on neogaf , people were analysing the VLR trailers in order to get additionnal clues.

I don't want to be rude but i dunno when you can say what people were expecting or not As if it's obvious and true and react that way when i explained what was my thoughts at the time.

For fuck's sake. Let's just assume that you weren't there, some of them were humorous, and also understand the fact that I was slightly humorous because one, only an idiot thinks "everyone" actually means every single person in this context and two, nobody uses :D, :p or XD when writing a serious forum comment.

I don't want to be rude, but I don't want to waste my time on meaningless bullshit like this.

Now, Dangan Ronpa chapter 3 has been concluded.

And I'm
disappointed. Saw it a mile away, everything just became easy to predict after the second "murder" thing.

You should read Steins;Gate first unless you want to wait for the official release (which is a year or two away, knowing JAST).

Not sure what this has to do with Remember11 lol, but I'll probably wait. The plot is still too fresh in my memory and I just can't bring myself to play the other routes.

creid

You should read Steins;Gate first unless you want to wait for the official release (which is a year or two away, knowing JAST). Satisfaction is really a thing that's completely absent in Remember11 even if the revelations during it were some of the best in the series (and encompasses in part the previous games).
Games? Wasn't Never7 the only one before Remember11?

OnFire331

Games? Wasn't Never7 the only one before Remember11?

Ever17 comes after Never7 and before Remember11. If you haven't read it, get to it! It's one of the best VNs ever!

Not sure what this has to do with Remember11 lol, but I'll probably wait. The plot is still too fresh in my memory and I just can't bring myself to play the other routes.

I said read S;G first because it's just a higher priority to read when it comes to Infinity-esque games, but have you read S;G or watched the anime? Sorry I should have asked that first, I'm just going by your VNDB list. :p

Aytrial

Finding out the state of the world and the Humanity Despair Project gave the game and the potential sequels a pretty big sense of scale. That and the mastermind was pretty fucking endearing.
I found the gameplay fun, the courtroom felt like playing Phoenix Wright and I liked exploring the academy, especially during the investigations.

End game spoilers:

I loved Junko. Such a broken woman, yet in the time we had with her face-to-face she shot up to one of my favourites. Despite basically playing Ms. Exposition, her unpredictable nature made her explanations a hilarious read.

Oh oh dat chapter 5 of dangan ronpa.

Did that happen to others, when you have to make a decision but haven't saved in a while and you know this is gonna be a decisive answer YOU HAVE TO MAKE ?

I let 10 minutes pass before i was able to weight one decison against the other and decide what to choose.

Sogood.gif

Dat chapter 5 ..i wasn't ready ... what a mix of twists and events ... what a end ! What a trap !

It was glorious ... if anything i'm more than hyped for the next chapter after that reveal, or should i say : that set of reveals ?

Ps: f**k the bad end ...

You're a bastard for
getting the bad end. Kirigiri! ;_;

I made my decision based on Naegi's mindset and I'm glad I did. I didn't realise that it would the
branching point for the endings.

Labrys

You're a bastard for
getting the bad end. Kirigiri! ;_;

I made my decision based on Naegi's mindset and I'm glad I did. I didn't realise that it would the
branching point for the endings.

I was too used to Phoenix Wright's FIND THE CONTRADICTION GO GO OBJECTION!!, so I ended up getting the bad end first as well. To be honest in both of them, the look of fear on their faces, especially Kirigiri, who is normally stoic and cool as a cucumber, made me slightly sick to my stomach. Especially when their faces went purple and she started to sweat... euch...

Aytrial

I was too used to Phoenix Wright's FIND THE CONTRADICTION GO GO OBJECTION!!, so I ended up getting the bad end first as well. To be honest in both of them, the look of fear on their faces, especially Kirigiri, who is normally stoic and cool as a cucumber, made me slightly sick to my stomach. Especially when their faces went purple and she started to sweat... euch...

I honestly thought that it would be the end of Naegi and the perspective would switch to Kirigiri. Danganronpa played with my emotions so much.

aravuus

I said read S;G first because it's just a higher priority to read when it comes to Infinity-esque games, but have you read S;G or watched the anime? Sorry I should have asked that first, I'm just going by your VNDB list. :p

Oh yeah, of course haha. Yeah, I've seen the anime a couple of times already which is why I'm having massive problems to bring myself to actually read Steins;Gate. I absolutely love the anime, it's one of the best I've ever seen and just so very good. I'm not a very massive purist when it comes to these things, unless an anime adaptation is utter shit I usually tend to rather watch it than read the vn/manga it's based on.

But yeah, everyone keeps saying I really should read it so I will, some day :lol
Just not now or in the very near future since I really remember every detail about it still.

e: forgot to add, about dangan ronpa ch3
the after-court twists, holy shit. so fucking good!

@Aytrial

I didn't quote the post above because i didn't want to see the end game spoiler stuff .

As i said i thought a lot before making that choice , because both choices were valid in the context. There was big spotlight on the trap but at the time i
expected kigiri to present a piece of evidence that she didn't do it ... i certainly didn't expect monokuna saying timeout like he did
that was the final nial on the trap , because in all the other classes , that didn't happen.

if you didn't ponder a lot at this point in the game, then you're either a full time player seeking contradiction like crazy ( the phoenix wright type ) or you fully expect the game to call out on your mistake , like any other game would have.

And that isn't a problem at all , it's just that DR didn't seems like that kind of game to me.

Aytrial

@Aytrial

I didn't quote the post above because i didn't want to see the end game spoiler stuff .

As i said i thought a lot before making that choice , because both choices were valid in the context. There was big spotlight on the trap but at the time i
expected kigiri to present a piece of evidence that she didn't do it ... i certainly didn't expect monokuna saying timeout like he did
that was the final nial on the trap , because in all the other classes , that didn't happen.

if you didn't ponder a lot at this point in the game, then you're either a full time player seeking contradiction like crazy ( the phoenix wright type ) or you fully expect the game to call out on your mistake , like any other game would have.

And that isn't a problem at all , it's just that DR didn't seems like that kind of game to me.

I did put some thought into the decision. However, I didn't expect the outcome to play in that particular manner.
I also thought the trial would continue and initially thought I I had actually hit the bad end by not calling out Kirigiri when the execution started playing. Like said in my response to Labrys, while the execution was about to hit its climax, I then considered that the perspective might shift to Kirgiri's for the rest of the game.

I was looking for contradictions and I
almost thought Togami had played a role in the events since he had Kirgiri's room key. Totally forgot about the master key until the choice came up.

aravuus

Nearing the end of chapter 4 of Dangan Ronpa and (you're introduced almost right away but I'll still tag this)
Monobear/Monokuma
is just getting more and more awesome, just.. Goddamn. He's turning out to be one of my favorite villains ever, next to Xenosaga's Albedo. Just so insanely brilliant. A goddamn shame I didn't grow up with Doraemon, the character would make even bigger an impact if I did.

e: awwww yeah, and the chapter didn't disappoint either, so many twists!

Labrys

I honestly thought that it would be the end of Naegi and the perspective would switch to Kirigiri. Danganronpa played with my emotions so much.

Ah! That's actually an interesting thought, it would of been interesting if that happened.
I'm happy with the ending/continuation, for the most part, though. In the back of my mind I wanted an ending where it turns out nobody died, and going into the morgue I kinda hoped all the chillers would be empty or something... unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Dangan ronpa finished

Not totally satisfied by the end ... but it was enough.

Chapter 6 was awesome , filled with good revelations and good logic puzzles.

The mastermind motives were satisfactory as well ..overall i ended with a game that pleased me greatly and i can't wait but to experience the second game

I liked the climax logics , and the non stop debates .. trully original while being simple to the player.

Kigiri :
THE BEST

Togami :
very much awesome in most cases and it was a pleasure to make him guess wrong at times

Fujisaki :
saw her twist coming a mile away , thanks to her voice, but other than that alter ego was a nice touch

Ishimaru :
Much better in fusion mode

Celes :
A total shame how it ended , but she was a great character

Fukawa :
Awesome whatever personality is awake. The writter personality is awesome , but the genocider is even better

Oowada :
alright character

Hagakure :
In the end didn't serve much in the plot except being a scapegoat.. for me he was just average

Asahina :
Great girl , chapter 3 & 4 were great chapters mostly because she was there

Oogami :
Total bro ... sorry total sis ... great character too , as she showed by her beliefs

Leon : Not much to say

Maizono : I liked her

This game is a solid 9/10 for me.

aravuus

Oh god this game is just too good, the story has me totally hooked.

I really really hope I can get to the end today, otherwise I'll have to wait until Monday to continue :lol

Taruranto

Sakura was the best character.

Kirigiri is boring.

I found the writing in Higurashi to be worse than Umineko's regarding it's final two solution arcs and the development of its cast.

I wouldn't say that, Umineko + Higurashi spoilers:
Yasu was just the solution to Beatrice's games, which made Umineko turn out to be a twisted romance drama. How the Prime mystery went down was pretty much a little variation of the Ep. 7 tea party with the perp's being Battler
s parents. Higurashi's ending was pretty bad, with all the conspiracy and parasite/homesickness making people go crazy bs (Though I still really liked Higurashi)

Wut? How the hell is the development of Higurashi cast worse than Umineko? If anything it's one of its stronger points, especially how everyone comes together in the end, even the minor characters.
Takano
is also a wonderfully written villain, while
Yasu
is just one giant clusterfuck of character.

cj_iwakura

I didn't find the ending of Umineko a train wreck like everyone else seems to, it just confused me here and there, and I mourned how some characters went woefully underutilized(namely Lion and Will). I did enjoy the final scene, for sure.
(I went the 'Magic' route.)

Labrys

Dangan ronpa finished
Fukawa :
Awesome whatever personality is awake. The writter personality is awesome , but the genocider is even better
Oogami :
Total bro ... sorry total sis ... great character too , as she showed by her beliefs

My man. I agree on both.

I didn't find the ending of Umineko a train wreck like everyone else seems to, it just confused me here and there, and I mourned how some characters went woefully underutilized(namely Lion and Will). I did enjoy the final scene, for sure.
(I went the 'Magic' route.)
There isn't another route..

Well technically there is another one , but it's not even worth mentioning except you want to deny all the hours you spend reading..
Sakura was the best character.
In the top 5 no doubt
Kirigiri is boring.
not
with a pot of ramen on her head :)

Wut? How the hell is the development of Higurashi cast worse than Umineko? If anything it's one of its stronger points, especially how everyone comes together in the end, even the minor characters.
Takano
is also a wonderfully written villain, while
Yasu
is just one giant clusterfuck of character.

i agree , in the later parts of higurashi , the "let's fight fate together" hold a much stronger meaning thanks to the cast and how it behaved .

I don't think the ending of umineko was a train wreck , the author express the point he wanted to make on multiple occasions but some peoples( goats ) refused to listen.
brofist.jpg
My man. I agree on both.
mgsbroshake.gif

Finally finished Kotori's route in IMHHW.
Quite a nice story overall.
The ending dragged on a little bit, it went for like another hour after credits movie. I also don't think the whole
"oh, and by the way, they found a doctor to perform that difficult surgery, and after several months she can walk by her own again"
thing was really necessary. Story closure would have been fine (and more realistic) without it.

Going to check Ageha's arc now.

aravuus

Alright! Finally finished with Dangan Ronpa and what a crazy ride that was, goddamn.

The last chapter was just a huge, brutal wham episode and I really liked most of the twists. Though I have to admit,
the mastermind's motive and the world's condition
weren't as big reveals I had hoped they'd be. Both were something I had thought of as soon as the possibility had arisen,
motive when the tv thing came up and world's condition as soon as we noticed they can't even see outside. So, next to the many crazy twists, they really didn't feel that crazy. Not bad, just not as surprising as I had hoped.

Loved the characters. The writer was the only one I didn't quite like but everyone else ranged from good to absolutely awesome, Kirigiri being on the top.

Although it gets very close, it still doesn't beat the Zero Escape games. Still, pretty much a 10/10 from me and one of the best VNs I've read - which really doesn't say anything cause I don't read many.

e: checking out the characters of the sequel and I really don't know if I can hold on and wait for the translation. I'll probably start reading the let's play soon

Just finished Shizuru's route in Rewrite, so now I can finally move onto the real meat of the story. The moon/terra arcs!

I see why everyone says that Shizuru's was easily the worst of the main five heroines. It's short and a bit anti-climatic especially when compared to Lucia's and Akane's. However, since I did her's before I moved onto Moon I definitely picked up on some small nuances that I wouldn't have noticed had I did her's early on just like Kotorou becoming a tree like Sakuya in addition to Gaia's chant from Akane's arc.

Although I would still consider it the worst of the five main heronies, I thought that it's a very nice lead-in to Moon and setting up the events therein. Lucia's arc is still definitely the best of the bunch though so far. Can't wait to see what happens in the next two major arcs!

Chrysalis

Can I plug something here that isn't actually Japanese but rather French and isn't a visual novel but rather a boardgame-thing?

I bring it here because, oddly enough, this is the community that would enjoy it. The same kind of reading-as-puzzle that you encounter in many VN's is present here.

The game is called Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective. You play Sherlock Holmes' protege trying to take on cases of your own and following pre-written clues. You can play it 10 times only because there are 10 written cases with actual "right" answers. Each game/case can be played with anywhere from 1-10ish people (4-7 is the sweet spot), and our games have always evolved into brooding attempts to piece the case together and decide which suspect/witness/intel source to go talk to next. You will feel like Sherlock Holmes...err, Phoenix Wright.

And I'm evangelizing the game for one more reason: they'll localize the expansions (more cases) only if the game sells well here. Apparently it has not yet done so, and I'd rather not have to learn French on top of Japanese.

Game can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/2914849893/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It can also be had for cheaper other places. Hope somebody here enjoys this as immensely as I and my friends have.

OnFire331

The Grisaia no Kajitsu is going to be released tonight.

I've been waiting for it everyday since Herkz finished editing. Should I download the video patch or just download the subbed videos individually? I don't actually like the idea of lower quality videos but if they have a lot of dialogue I'd prefer the subbed videos to be in-game then.

I've been waiting for everyday since Herkz finished editing. Should I download the video patch or just download the subbed videos individually? I don't actually like the idea of lower quality videos but if they have a lot of dialogue I'd prefer the subbed videos to be in-game then.

Yeah, I have no idea how much dialogue is in them. I'll probably go with the subbed just in case.

Marche90

Will download it as soon as I can (mobile right now). Can't wait to start GnK!...

Of course, as soon as I finish Aselia the Eternal, which I started this week. Pretty good story and a decent game, even if some levels totally kick my ass.

Dropped_Off

Neo Member
Anyone know a place to purchase Grisaia no Kajitsu, that isn't amazon jp. Also, anyone getting the tlwiki website redirecting you to a video.

..Nevermind, I guess someone has fixed it.

Anyone know anything about a VN named Koenchu! Voice Actress Tale? From what I understand it was released in Japan with full english translation, and I'm kinda curious if it was any good or not. I have also gotten some conflicting information on whether or not it's an adult game, most dbs show it as 13+ or 15+, but the game box I saw online had a Cero Z

3162.jpg

and usually for VNs that means at least a bit of sexy time, and the cover doesn't seem to go against it.

Also, about to give Ever 17 another shot, just wondering if I should play Never 7 and Remember 11 first seeing as they are the prequels right?

Labrys

Anyone know anything about a VN named Koenchu! Voice Actress Tale? From what I understand it was released in Japan with full english translation, and I'm kinda curious if it was any good or not. I have also gotten some conflicting information on whether or not it's an adult game, most dbs show it as 13+ or 15+, but the game box I saw online had a Cero Z

3162.jpg

and usually for VNs that means at least a bit of sexy time, and the cover doesn't seem to go against it.

Also, about to give Ever 17 another shot, just wondering if I should play Never 7 and Remember 11 first seeing as they are the prequels right?

http://vndb.org/v2613
According to this page, it's 15+. No sexy time.
From what I can tell, the game is in English/Japanese, there's just the one version.

Dropped_Off

Neo Member

You should be fine playing Ever 17 before both. I finished Ever 17 first, and now have nearly finished Never 7. I can't speak much for Remember 11, however it's best to be played after Ever 17 from what I hear.

Never 7 and Ever 17 in my opinion can be read independently of each other. So really just pick either to go with first.

You should be fine playing Ever 17 before both. I finished Ever 17 first, and now have nearly finished Never 7. I can't speak much for Remember 11, however it's best to be played after Ever 17 from what I hear.

Never 7 and Ever 17 in my opinion can be read independently of each other. So really just pick either to go with first.

Well, got my first two endings last night
You/Bad and You/Good
and I guess it's nice to know that Uchikoshi still can make early route endings that leave me completely unsatisfied. Also annoyed at just how long it takes to skip to choices, considering the bad ending I got was due to ONE fuck up
in the security office
that changed the story not at all in the grand scheme of things, but still got me on that bad route. Hope the other routes aren't as picky. Also, do some of the revelations in earlier endings get explained in others ala VLR?

http://vndb.org/v2613
According to this page, it's 15+. No sexy time.
From what I can tell, the game is in English/Japanese, there's just the one version.

Yeah saw that, just odd that the game would be CERO Z w/o any apparent sex or violence.

Well, got my first two endings last night
You/Bad and You/Good
and I guess it's nice to know that Uchikoshi still can make early route endings that leave me completely unsatisfied. Also annoyed at just how long it takes to skip to choices, considering the bad ending I got was due to ONE fuck up
in the security office
that changed the story not at all in the grand scheme of things, but still got me on that bad route. Hope the other routes aren't as picky. Also, do some of the revelations in earlier endings get explained in others ala VLR?

Well , no.

All the explanations will come in the glorious true end route that explain all

Also this is the worst route to start of with ever17 but that's alright i guess , the others are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom