• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

English Translated Japanese Visual Novel/ADV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aravuus

I personally thought all the other routes were pretty bad, though then again, I'm usually not a massive fan of romantic stuff in VNs. Good thing the true route really was crazy good.

Labrys

Yeah saw that, just odd that the game would be CERO Z w/o any apparent sex or violence.

From what I can tell, I don't think it actually got rated by CERO. It's apparently a doujin game, I think they just put that on the art to make it look "official".

Translation seems decent, though (especially for in-house):
koenchu004.jpg

Well , no.

All the explanations will come in the glorious true end route that explain all

Also this is the worst route to start of with ever17 but that's alright i guess , the others are better

Well, just beat the
Tsugumi route, beat Sara last night, both were interesting, though man this writer loves his killer viruses doesn't he?
Parts of this game feel VERY VLR, I'm also certain at this point that
it's going heavy into alternate dimensions, what with You's name differences between Kid and Takeshi, and the fact that I am pretty sure Coco is Sara, we'll see if I'm right soon enough.

From what I can tell, I don't think it actually got rated by CERO. It's apparently a doujin game, I think they just put that on the art to make it look "official".

Translation seems decent, though (especially for in-house):
koenchu004.jpg

OK, that makes sense then, I found another cover with a C rating, so I guess that was just the doujin house being wacky.

Blusby

Started Grisaia and goodness is this VN great, awesome OP, character designs done by Akio Watanabe (Bakemonogatari, The World Only God Knows), and Amane is my waifu. I seriously can't wait to read more.

Dropped_Off

Neo Member
Well, just beat the
Tsugumi route, beat Sara last night, both were interesting, though man this writer loves his killer viruses doesn't he?
Parts of this game feel VERY VLR, I'm also certain at this point that
it's going heavy into alternate dimensions, what with You's name differences between Kid and Takeshi, and the fact that I am pretty sure Coco is Sara, we'll see if I'm right soon enough.

OK, that makes sense then, I found another cover with a C rating, so I guess that was just the doujin house being wacky.

Just one more route to go. You might not like Sora's end much, it wasn't that great in my opinion, it has some decent exposition depending on if you haven't already seen it in Tsugum's route. But, once you get onto that true end, you'll be in for a suprise.

Also it seems Steins;Gate pre-orders will come out around late August, as said on their twitter account.

Started Grisaia and goodness is this VN great, awesome OP, character designs done by Akio Watanabe (Bakemonogatari, The World Only God Knows), and Michiru is my waifu. I seriously can't wait to read more.

The common route was quite good, well-paced and funny. I've finished Amane and Michiru's route. Amane's route was pretty good despite some pacing problems and an anti-climatic end, and I enjoyed Michiru's route more than I expected too.

The whole game feels like an extended prologue though, I know Makina's route is supposed to be important plot wise and I haven't seen that yet, but this VN feels like a lot of setup. My biggest problem with it right now is that the main character is pretty dull. There are some events where it feels like not he's pulling his weight and is just an empty cypher. Sometimes he's so nonchalant that he's boring.

Blusby

I understand what ya mean, his Sousuke-ness can only carry him so far before he gets tiring as a one trick pony, at the very least on a visual level this game is eye pleasing unlike 90% of the VN's out there. Hopefully with the anime adaption's release interest in the series will be increased and the next two games in the trilogy will be translated. Though the MC made me laugh early on since it pretty much seemed like he knew that he was in a harem game and evaded its trappings
(Callin' out Michi on her Tsundere-practice to pick up men, grabbing Grapegirl's arm midslap)

Well, just beat the
Sora route
in Ever17. It had some great moments in it, even though I dunno how much I like Takeshi as a main. He has some great moments, and some just plain strange ones. Still, his two routes
are overall better than the Kid's routes, and having played in nearly the reverse order recommended, I see why people recommend to do Tsugumi and Sora first. Now I'm pretty sure in each route he has been infected with CURE, but not sure if it will end up mattering in the end.
The two routes though feel a lot more 999-y in how disturbing they could get at a whim.

Now onto the true route, and see if all the hype is worth it. I honestly wish I hadn't had the build up to how amazing it's supposed to be, as I think it'll be hard not ot be disappointed, but we will see.

Should I go for Kid or Takeshi for the last run, are there any differences?

Marche90

Boy, Grisaia is looooooooong. I'm still not out of the common route. Haven't even reached the first branching point, for that matter. Oh, well, I'm enjoying it so I can't complain about it.

I played School Days not too long ago and really loved it--to the point that I feel like that's my preferred way of telling any story in an audio-visual medium. I was interested in checking out more VN but I've been halted by the discovery that School Days is an anomaly and most VNs don't feel like you're watching an interactive anime and are more like watching a dialog scene between talking heads in a low budget JRPG.

Does anyone know of other VNs with production values that rival or exceed what School Days offers?

I played School Days not too long ago and really loved it--to the point that I feel like that's my preferred way of telling any story in an audio-visual medium. I was interested in checking out more VN but I've been halted by the discovery that School Days is an anomaly and most VNs don't feel like you're watching an interactive anime and are more like watching a dialog scene between talking heads in a low budget JRPG.

Does anyone know of other VNs with production values that rival or exceed what School Days offers?

Well, there is Summer Days and Cross Days if you are proficient in Japanese. But other than that, I honestly do not know. Summer Days is kinda a light fluffy School Days, and was buggy as all sin, it was recently remade into Shiny Days, ala School Days HQ. But again it's Japanese only, at least for now (and honestly the uncomfortable level of pedo-ness in Shiny (even compared to the original) was a huge NO for me.

Anyways, I beat Ever17 last night, pretty impressive overall, with a few jaw dropping moments.
I was wrong about Sara, it honestly made more sense than what I was expecting, I did think that the Takeshi/Kid reveals were pretty awesome, and I liked how the true route did seem like a mix of all of them. Still a shame there wasn't a Sora/Takeshi happy end available to see.

Still unsure as to how in the HELL Takeshi survived how he did, in several situation, the explosive decompression being the primary. Also, Coco was just weird, I have no idea why they decided to have a 14 year old acting like she was 8, but when BW said he was in love I kinda heaved. Friggen pedo trans dimensional entities.

Also, what the hell was with the name Blick Winkle? It sounds like a parody sci-fi game show host name, and I had trouble stopping myself from snickering every time it came up.

VLR/999/Ever17 spoilers below
It's interesting to watch these games all play with the same themes in one way or another, and you can definitely see how E17 lays the groundwork for the later two. I think VLR did the transdimensional or at least trans-consciousness entity reveal better than E17 did, and you can tell that he has gotten more confident in telling stories over the years.

Uchikoshi is very good at doing stuff with the medium that could probably only be done in a VN type format. Very cool, and interesting to see.

Though now that I have another VN under my belt, it is curious to see just how much a certain theme holds when it comes to these things, primarily the idea that each route is only a small part of a greater whole, and to get the FULL story, have all questions answered you need to go through the game multiple times. I suppose a lot of this is a result of these games having broken off from dating sims, so heroine/hero route choice is king, but are there any VNs that tell a complete story no matter WHO you choose, or that don't require hours and hours of skipping through previous content?

Though now that I have another VN under my belt, it is curious to see just how much a certain theme holds when it comes to these things, primarily the idea that each route is only a small part of a greater whole, and to get the FULL story, have all questions answered you need to go through the game multiple times. I suppose a lot of this is a result of these games having broken off from dating sims, so heroine/hero route choice is king, but are there any VNs that tell a complete story no matter WHO you choose, or that don't require hours and hours of skipping through previous content?
I personally haven't had the chance to play it, but I've heard Remember11 only has one or two major paths before fully finishing. Although (not really spoilers, but I'll cover it up, if people want... I dunno. Some people are over sensitive?)
the ending leaves a lot to fill in and requires some inference to fully understand.
anyways, I've heard great things about it, and I plan to check it out soon!

Plus, it's another game by Uchikoshi in the "infinity" series. What's not to like?

JAST is bringing over Shiny Days, so it will be available in English eventually.

Interesting I figured the blatant pedo in that game would mean it would be an eternal no show.
I mean there are an uncomfortable amount of scenes dealing with Kotonoha's sister, there were one or two in the original, but they at least led to bad ends.
I could barely take the original, as much as I want to support JAST and 0verflow, I dunno if I can buy this one.

I personally haven't had the chance to play it, but I've heard Remember11 only has one or two major paths before fully finishing. Although (not really spoilers, but I'll cover it up, if people want... I dunno. Some people are over sensitive?)
the ending leaves a lot to fill in and requires some inference to fully understand.
anyways, I've heard great things about it, and I plan to check it out soon!

Plus, it's another game by Uchikoshi in the "infinity" series. What's not to like?

Adding it to my list. What was the order of release of the Infinity series?

Dropped_Off

Neo Member
Adding it to my list. What was the order of release of the Infinity series?

It went Never 7, Ever 17, and then Remember 11.

Isn't Coco about 18 years old when she was rescued though? Edit: Nevermind got my numbers wrong, she'd still be 14-15 physically, but would have lived for 31ish years.

Also I'd recommend reading the drama CDs for Ever 17, the first one was quite good. However, the second one wasn't as good. But they do add a small amount to the overall story.
You can find the translated scripts by GundamAce over on this vndb thread:
http://vndb.org/t1143

It went Never 7, Ever 17, and then Remember 11.

And Remember 11 never got 'finished' from what I heard right, they had to cut the true end?

Isn't Coco about 18 years old when she was rescued though? Edit: Nevermind got my numbers wrong, she'd still be 14-15 physically, but would have lived for 31ish years.

Her age bothered me a bit even in the game, because she acts like she's 8. And I never got a good reason for that. I mean she was what, one year younger than Kid in the Takeshi routes, and she just didn't seem to act her age at all. Honestly she was my least favorite character. Probably the thing that bothered me the most in the entire thing, well that and Blick Winkel sounds like the name of a bad movie game show host.

Also I'd recommend reading the drama CDs for Ever 17, the first one was quite good. However, the second one wasn't as good. But they do add a small amount to the overall story.
You can find the translated scripts by GundamAce over on this vndb thread:
http://vndb.org/t1143

I'll take a look at them when I get a chance.

Verelios

Boy, so I finally finished up Sachi's route in Grisaia. I liked it a good deal better than Amane's route, but that's not saying much. Although I think Amane's did well in advancing the plot, I couldn't exactly say I enjoyed her as a character for some reason. Probably because she felt so static, boring or otherwise, not so memorable apart from the CG which I really just fast forwarded through.

In that respect, Sachi's route was like a breath of fresh air. It trailed for a while, but I didn't mind much. It seems a lot of VN's trail somewhere between the 3/4th end of a route, a common trait I'm beginning to notice in Grisaia. Well, as for Sachi, her personality was nice and the events, although predictable were surprisingly nice and sweet. I found myself enjoying it near the end more than I did Amane's.

It's funny because at the beginning, I thought the only reason I'd read Amane's route would be to get more information on Yuuji.

And now I'm on to Michiru. I'm guessing the branching goes pretty linear, since I think I just went with the flow. Unless I passed by Makina's branching point somehow, I've stopped off on my third route.

Michiru seems to be my favorite at the moment though. I knew she was kind of, well, weird, but it's great seeing how many twists the character has. And even if it gets somewhat predictable, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Also, I petition for a Chizuru route! No, I demand it!

Amane's route felt like it was less about Amane and more
about introducing the MC's sister, who seems likely to be a central character in the two sequel VNs.
And yeah, I agree with you on the pacing. I've read Amane, Michiru, and Yumiko's routes and they all suffer from pacing problems. So far I actually think the common route has been the best part of the VN.

Marche90

Just finished Makina's bad end, but due to various circumstances I won't be able to read her true end until tomorrow. It's okay, I wasn't expecting to sleep today, anyway...

Oh, but I've already read both endings for Yumiko, now that I remember. I liked her route more than what I was expecting, tbh..

Teddified

Same here. I had heard that it wasn't very good, but I thought it was alright.

I liked all the scenarios, though I do feel sometimes they did drag on a bit. So I kinda skimmed in a few parts.

The bad endings are kinda odd though, sometimes they just end right after and sometimes it goes on for a bit. I wonder if it was just a requirement to have a bad ending just to add more choices. They didn't really add much IMO other then being....bad.

Teddified

Amane's bad ending was better than the good ending and had some plot critical stuff in it.

Really? It was the 2nd one I did and I just remember
Her biting the guy and You pretty much get depressed that every girl dies. Unless you're talking about the box the sister left with the note? If so and it isn't in the normal one I agree it had some plot stuff. But I dunno if I agree it's better then the good ending with Amane dieing and all that. I mean her good ending lasts a bit longer and goes to her death pretty much.

Really? It was the 2nd one I did and I just remember
Her biting the guy and You pretty much get depressed that every girl dies. Unless you're talking about the box the sister left with the note? If so and it isn't in the normal one I agree it had some plot stuff. But I dunno if I agree it's better then the good ending with Amane dieing and all that. I mean her good ending lasts a bit longer and goes to her death pretty much.
I just thought the old age Amane thing was a bit much. And yeah, I was talking about the note from the sister. I presume that's going to be important in the sequel.

Teddified

I just thought the old age Amane thing was a bit much. And yeah, I was talking about the note from the sister. I presume that's going to be important in the sequel.

I agree I do have a theory about her that
She's the criminal in the basement of the "Company" or w/e. That criminal is mentioned a lot and seems to solve quite a few things from there. I mean it could be someone else, but it just seems like it could be her since she's obviously not dead. What with the hints like the carrot/limb placements to make it seem like more.

Windtrick

I just finished Steins;Gate and it was amazing. I believe I finished Amane's true route and want to take a bit of a break before jumping back into that intensiveness once more.

I've played two other VNs which are Fate/Stay Night and Ever17. Completely loved every bit of them. I heard G-String is good but I'm hesitant into trying it. Any good recommendations?

aravuus

I just finished Steins;Gate and it was amazing. I believe I finished Amane's true route and want to take a bit of a break before jumping back into that intensiveness once more.

I've played two other VNs which are Fate/Stay Night and Ever17. Completely loved every bit of them. I heard G-String is good but I'm hesitant into trying it. Any good recommendations?

G-string is good, personally never got to finish it, read maybe 70% of the true route but really liked it. IIRC it only gets better after a couple of hours though.

If you have a DS or 3DS I definitely recommend checking out 999 and it's sequel, Virtue's Last Reward. Same writer as Ever17 so you can expect some batshit insane stuff going on.

And if you have a PSP, Dangan Ronpa. It has a bit more gameplay than your average VN but the story is very, very good, full of twists and turns you might like if you like 999 and VLR.

upandaway

Haha, you're going the same route I went. I played F/SN, then E17, then S;G, and really loved all of them. You have to go through all of S;G's endings, save the Kurisu and True End endings for last. I won't tell you what to do but I think it's better if you do it before starting a new VN.

Afterwards I went through Muv Luv/Alternative and really loved it too, so you have that. Definitely try out 999 if you can, I really liked it.

aravuus

Afterwards I went through Muv Luv/Alternative and really loved it too, so you have that.

Tiny warning here though, the premise may seem like it could do some great things with it's story, but it really doesn't. It's very, very character-centric. I personally went in because "holy shit yeah quantum physics and mindfucks and so on" and was immensely disappointed.

e: I mean don't go in expecting something like the ones you've played.

So I was bored and went on 4chan for the first time in months, and happened upon the BLVN general at /vg/. I thought, 'hey I used to be into that stuff when I was a kid, let's see what's good.'

For some reason, I decided to ignore titles such as Tougainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder for a little title known as Hadaka Shitsuji.

I feel like I have been to hell and back.

RocBase

So I was bored and went on 4chan for the first time in months, and happened upon the BLVN general at /vg/. I thought, 'hey I used to be into that stuff when I was a kid, let's see what's good.'

For some reason, I decided to ignore titles such as Tougainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder for a little title known as Hadaka Shitsuji.

Wow lol, what a terrible game to start with. Did you finish it?

Yeshua

For what kind of madness did you skip Tougainu no Chi and DRAMAtical Murder for Hadaka Shitsuji, it's the worst BL game I ever played.

Just go play Togainu no Chi and DRAMAtical Murder and then wait for the translation patch for Lamento and Sweet Pool which both should be released later this year.

RocBase

For what kind of madness did you skip Tougainu no Chi and DRAMAtical Murder for Hadaka Shitsuji, it's the worst BL game I ever played.

Just go play Togainu no Chi and DRAMAtical Murder and then wait for the translation patch for Lamento and Sweet Pool which both should be released later this year.

Aw come on! HS is pretty hilarious if you don't take it seriously at all, it's almost like a parody of the BL tropes.

Speaking of DMMd, a patch for the sequel should be out this year too if the editors allow for it.

Yeshua

Aw come on! HS is pretty hilarious if you don't take it seriously at all, it's almost like a parody of the BL tropes.

Speaking of DMMd, a patch for the sequel should be out this year too if the editors allow for it.

Good for if you found HS hilarious, personally I just couldn't got into it.

As for DMMd Re:Connect it should at the end of the years as well though, if I'm not mistaken, it's more an expension than a sequel, less interesting than Lamento and Sweet Pool to my eye. Still wonder what people working on those projects will do after they all got release...

RocBase

Good for if you found HS hilarious, personally I just couldn't got into it.

As for DMMd Re:Connect it should at the end of the years as well though, if I'm not mistaken, it's more an expension than a sequel, less interesting than Lamento and Sweet Pool to my eye. Still wonder what people working on those projects will do after they all got release...

Yeah it's a fandisc, so it's dead short in that regard but still a sequel in the sense of the word.

Honestly I doubt Sweet Pool will come out this year, that project looks like a mess atm and I'm kinda worried about its direction. Hopefully this is all just me being paranoid and things behind the scene are going smoothly.

Yeshua

Yeah it's a fandisc, so it's dead short in that regard but still a sequel in the sense of the word.

Honestly I doubt Sweet Pool will come out this year, that project looks like a mess atm and I'm kinda worried about its direction. Hopefully this is all just me being paranoid and things behind the scene are going smoothly.

Sweet Pool statut as been updated a week ago, translation as well as image editing as been completed and they are currently in implementation (hacking) and editing, they are still expecting a release before the end of the year. You can follow their advance in their forum (need to register). I only started to follow them last month so I don't know of it has been beefore but it seems to be on the right track (hopefully).

RocBase

Sweet Pool statut as been updated a week ago, translation as well as image editing as been completed and they are currently in implementation (hacking) and editing, they are still expecting a release before the end of the year. You can follow their advance in their forum (need to register). I only started to follow them last month so I don't know of it has been beefore but it seems to be on the right track (hopefully).

I'm aware of that update, I was talking more about the state of the project and its direction, or lack thereof. When I tried to help out before I was getting conflicting reports from two different "TLs", which almost made it seem like there was a serious lack of communication. And I don't know why they're already implementing scripts which...were supposedly machine translated unless they're working in reverse (as in, fixing the scripts once they've already been implemented) or planning to re-do implementation once they've all been fixed.

Basically it really isn't clear what the hell is going on but I can only hope everything looks and is going a lot more better than it supposedly seems from the outside looking in.

Wow lol, what a terrible game to start with. Did you finish it?
Well, I did everyone's true route, plus the overall true route.

I guess it's because I wanted to play something I haven't heard of before.

I am playing DMMd right now, actually.

This was pretty easy to do for the rest of the characters because they all suck, but I just couldn't do it for Komine's route.
They spend all this time building him up, and then tear him to pieces in such a horrible fashion.
This was the first true route I did, and it made me so mad, lol.

That said,
I actually really enjoyed the game
, anything that able to bring any kind of emotion from me gets my seal of approval. I also liked that it felt like watching a horror movie rather than a porno.

Yeshua

I'm aware of that update, I was talking more about the state of the project and its direction, or lack thereof. When I tried to help out before I was getting conflicting reports from two different "TLs", which almost made it seem like there was a serious lack of communication. And I don't know why they're already implementing scripts which...were supposedly machine translated unless they're working in reverse (as in, fixing the scripts once they've already been implemented) or planning to re-do implementation once they've all been fixed.

Basically it really isn't clear what the hell is going on but I can only hope everything looks and is going a lot more better than it supposedly seems from the outside looking in.

Was it recently or some time ago you were in contact with them, if it was recently it's quite worrisome indeed.

Well, I did everyone's true route, plus the overall true route.

I guess it's because I wanted to play something I haven't heard of before.

I am playing DMMd right now, actually.

This was pretty easy to do for the rest of the characters because they all suck, but I just couldn't do it for Komine's route.
They spend all this time building him up, and then tear him to pieces in such a horrible fashion.

That said,
, anything that able to bring any kind of emotion from me gets my seal of approval. I also liked that it felt like watching a horror movie rather than a porno.

Hope you enjoy DRAMAtical Murder, in my opinion it could have been better but it's still a pretty VN. Might give Hadaka Shitsuji another shot in the future.

RocBase

That said,
Haha I actually had the exact same problem with Komine, and he was also the first guy I started with which was a really bad idea lol.
I don't know if you've heard, but there's a fandisc coming out later this year I think? iirc the same team that worked on the HS patch are going to make one for it too if you're interested.

Was it recently or some time ago you were in contact with them, if it was recently it's quite worrisome indeed.
That particular incident where I was getting conflicting reports happened some months ago (was in May iirc), but I'm still in contact with one of the TLs as we're both working on re:connect and they'll sometimes ask for some Sweet Pool troubleshooting assistance in-between.

There's a new 1.1 patch out for Grisaia, don't apply it. I patched the game and I lost access to all my saves and progress.

At least I only have one route left, but now I have to skip through everything again. I was going to try to finish it today too....

Edit: Found a solution. The patch apparently changed the save directory, so I copied over my saves from one appdata subdirectory to another and it works now.

i picked the demo of yumeria the etheral and started playing it ...

So far it's alright , more impressions later ...

It would be certainly an unique setting. if i hadn't seen koichoco.

Marche90

But, iirc, KoiChoco came after Yumina, didn't it? Too lazy to bother checking the dates, so someone else back me up on this. Also, I wonder if the demo saves are compatible with the full version. If so, I might download it.

Regarding Grisaia... Almost done with it, just missing Sachi's route. In terms of which heroine has the better route, Amane wins, hands down (Dat ending). Now, which one I prefer, my current avatar gives a hint...

Hope you enjoy DRAMAtical Murder, in my opinion it could have been better but it's still a pretty VN. Might give Hadaka Shitsuji another shot in the future.

Just finished my first route in DRAMAtical Murder! it was Noiz's route and I have to say I am kinda meh on it. Though, the ending was cute, Noiz is an okay character.

I have to say, I don't like Aoba as a protagonist, he's has the same problem I have with P3's protagonist in that they don't look like characters( or in Aoba's case, act) that can amass a harem.

Haha I actually had the exact same problem with Komine, and he was also the first guy I started with which was a really bad idea lol.
I don't know if you've heard, but there's a fandisc coming out later this year I think? iirc the same team that worked on the HS patch are going to make one for it too if you're interested.
Yes, I just heard about and I am very much looking forward to it.

But, iirc, KoiChoco came after Yumina, didn't it? Too lazy to bother checking the dates, so someone else back me up on this. Also, I wonder if the demo saves are compatible with the full version. If so, I might download it.

Regarding Grisaia... Almost done with it, just missing Sachi's route. In terms of which heroine has the better route, Amane wins, hands down (Dat ending). Now, which one I prefer, my current avatar gives a hint...
Well you're right.
Yumina is 2009 and koichoco is 2010.

Argh now that you mention it i dont wanna restart my demo progression... gonna check jast foroms

i played more of yumina and i really don't like the battle system. i'm really reminded of Aselia the eternal but with EVEN MORE sub systems. The setting is not Bad and the characters mostly work in context but i guess this game's not for me.

Not now at least.

BUt the translation is quite good and the work done on the game quite superb on all fronts , congrzats to the team that made it possible.

Had noooo idea DMMD had an English patch! Whipped that puppy out and got to play it earlier than expected, since two months of studying Japanese is enough to understand nothing. I love the art, and although the plot is like "Aoba had a very average life and then suddenly weirdos and kidnappings" I'm interested in seeing where it's going. Still very early in, but I like all of the characters so far (minus the obnoxious kids). Noiz is... surprisingly cute.

Yeshua

Just finished my first route in DRAMAtical Murder! it was Noiz's route and I have to say I am kinda meh on it. Though, the ending was cute, Noiz is an okay character.

I have to say, I don't like Aoba as a protagonist, he's has the same problem I have with P3's protagonist in that they don't look like characters( or in Aoba's case, act) that can amass a harem.

ehhh Noiz is my favorite with the true ending, to me it would be :
Noiz=True ending>Kojaku>>>>Clear>>>>>>>>>>>>Mink
With Noiz, true ending and Kojaku as good, Clear as so so and Mink as "Why do I have to do this route to be able to do the true ending ?". Oh well given your taste differ significantly from mine your favorite path gonna differ from mine, probably.

Had noooo idea DMMD had an English patch! Whipped that puppy out and got to play it earlier than expected, since two months of studying Japanese is enough to understand nothing. I love the art, and although the plot is like "Aoba had a very average life and then suddenly weirdos and kidnappings" I'm interested in seeing where it's going. Still very early in, but I like all of the characters so far (minus the obnoxious kids). Noiz is... surprisingly cute.

Available since march or april I think, the patch is quite good. Noiz is quite cute indeed, I personnaly like those "obnoxious" kids, the little brother voice is so cute and the interaction between Noiz and the sister is quite funny, you will learn to love them ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom