• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EPA Rejects Ban On Dangerous Pesticide

Exile20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GW--sIY08U

Dow Chemical, which donated $1M to Donald Trump's inauguration, was the big winner when the EPA's new chief rejected the agency's own scientific findings and decided not to ban an insecticide that uses a poisonous chemical.

Trump's EPA greenlights a nasty chemical. A month later, it poisons a bunch of farmworkers. This pesticide was banned from Obama's administration but Trump overturned it and approved the chemical.

What is going on? This is just fucked up in so many ways.

GxpXWCn.png

8Kl8Wcp.png

Josh378

See now I'm going to have to do some heavy research on foods that has not been used by specific insecticide and which foods have been use on an poisonous insecticides. It's like I'm country government is purposely trying to wipe out the population.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What is going on? This is just fucked up in so many ways.
What do you mean what's going on?

The only thing we can reliably say about Trump's administration is that it prioritizes what big business wants over literally everything else.

mike6467

Ha, weak snowflakes need more "organic" and "edible" food? Go eat some more avocado toast you dumb millenial libtard motherfuckers! It's natural selection! If your body can't handle some weak poison then you shouldn't be here! All while the rest of us who can eat real food get stronger! It's God's plan at work. #Blessed #MAGA

/s

So it's not the duty of the Environmental Protection Agency to protect the environment but instead protect business interests. Got it.

theaface

Reminds me of Brass Eye.

The effects of this chemical - lethal. Yes, in the short term, but there's been absolutely no research into the long term effects.

Welcome to republicans america. Get severely sick from the very shit your job uses, limits on the amount of money you can sue for (see NC hog farms BS), and no healthcare cause you can't afford it on your wages.

Beartruck

It should be obvious to anyone that isn't a moron that republicans want people who aren't rich to die.
Or that they just don't care period. This affects the base food supply. Rich people will be eating this shit too, unless they go prepper and make their own farm.

Keep in mind, these are the same people denying global warming. They foolishly believe that the wall of cash built up between them and other people will save them when the shit hits the fan. It won't.

I've said it a million times: people who are anti-science shouldn't be allowed to use technology that science invented.

So basically, turn in your TVs, PCs, phones and yes, even your guns, morons. I'm willing to make one exception: you can keep the pesticide.

Exile20

All the threads asking, "Can the US survive Trump" gets locked but sometimes I wonder if we can survive 4 years.

Top Bottom