• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafel

Banned
untitled-5bamgp.gif

Terrible terrible terrible Dutch team. I am ashamed of them. My country that has world class players can not even bring up the motivation to play against their RIVAL. The first half were full of players that did not have the drive to push on. What I saw were a bunch of persons who already played a scenario in their head of ''We lose, sunday on the plane home, vacation with their family, the chance to finally screw my girlfriend after 2 weeks, what is not to like?''.

Uninspired, unmotivated. Those are the two key words that is impossible to dismiss with this team. The second half was only marginally better from us Dutch because the Germans did not care any longer, and when they did they just played with such ease that each and every single dutch player were overclassed.

Congratulations Germany-GAF. You deserve it. I hope you guys win the EC 2012 because you have a phenomenal squad. A squad full of players that actually play as a team instead of loose sand.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
So Dutch fortunes come down to 'Germany please rape the Danes for us'?

Maybe if nl field their 2nd half team they have a shot vs portugal

LProtag

My roommate just got home. He's changing into his Dutch kit to watch the game as he recorded it.

I almost feel bad, but he told me not to say anything about what happened. Oh well.

Gambit

I thought I'd be the only one bitching about Podolski, glad others agree.

Either Schürrle or Kroos in the middle and Özil to the left. In fact, we have a couple options, Poldi is the worst (least best)

AAAAwwwww, Schweini and Bommel <3

I really like that the Dutch and German players are friendly now. Not just former colleagues, Schweini was talking with Sneijder as well.

According to wikipedia:

On the next match day (17 June):

Germany will advance to the quarter-finals if
they do not lose to Denmark by at least 2 goals or 0–1 or 1–2 OR
Portugal do not defeat the Netherlands

Portugal will advance to the quarter-finals if
they defeat the Netherlands and Denmark do not defeat Germany by at least 2 goals, 1–0 or 2–1 OR
they draw with the Netherlands and Germany do not lose to Denmark OR
they lose to the Netherlands by 1 goal and Germany defeat Denmark.

Denmark will advance to the quarter-finals if
they defeat Germany OR
they draw with Germany and the Netherlands defeat Portugal.

The Netherlands will advance to the quarter-finals if they defeat Portugal by at least 2 goals and Germany defeat Denmark.

Steeven

Well that were the Euros. Fuck you Bert, fuck you Van Bommel. Thanks guys, im out for the rest of the month, bye.

LOL I love reactions like this. It's only football, man. Don't you have any serious stuff to worry about? My only worry was watching a dull game. I complained, but your reply... damn :").

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What are the scenarios that Denmark passes through the next round?

I believe these are the scenarios for the next round:

Germany can advance with a win, a draw, a loss by fewer than two goals with a final score that is neither 0-1 or 1-2, or a loss with Portugal failing to defeat the Netherlands.

Denmark can advance with a win or a draw combined with a Netherlands victory over Portugal.

Portugal can advance with a win with Denmark failing to defeat Germany by two or more goals or by a score of either 0-1 or 1-2, a draw with Denmark failing to defeat Germany, or a loss by 1 goal combined with a German victory over Denmark.

Netherlands can advance with a win by two or more goals combined with a German victory over Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom