• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

hertog

We're even worse than I thought.

But hey, when you start with Afellay instead of Huntelaar, v.d. Vaart or even Narsingh, you know you'll never win anything.

He's maybe the least effective player I've ever seen.
Never a deciding goal or assist.

Wilbur

Banned
Well that were the Euros. Fuck you Bert, fuck you Van Bommel. Thanks guys, im out for the rest of the month, bye.

Stay and watch England win the whole thing

LOL I love reactions like this. It's only football, man. Don't you have any serious stuff to worry about? My only worry was watching a dull game. I complained, but your reply... damn :").

God no, football affects me immensely.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
According to wikipedia:

On the next match day (17 June):

Germany will advance to the quarter-finals if
they do not lose to Denmark by at least 2 goals or 0–1 or 1–2 OR
Portugal do not defeat the Netherlands

Portugal will advance to the quarter-finals if
they defeat the Netherlands and Denmark do not defeat Germany by at least 2 goals, 1–0 or 2–1 OR
they draw with the Netherlands and Germany do not lose to Denmark OR
they lose to the Netherlands by 1 goal and Germany defeat Denmark.

Denmark will advance to the quarter-finals if
they defeat Germany OR
they draw with Germany and the Netherlands defeat Portugal.

The Netherlands will advance to the quarter-finals if they defeat Portugal by at least 2 goals and Germany defeat Denmark.

the sad thing is I can see Holland going through. I don't see Denmark beating Germany and Portugal aren't that great.

If they get through and win the tournament I'm going to riot

Ahaha, that was quite pathetic from Holland. Lets just lose from Portugal and go home. Its time to think of a new formation for the qualifying rounds for WC2014.

Wessiej

LOL I love reactions like this. It's only football, man. Don't you have any serious stuff to worry about? My only worry was watching a dull game. I complained, but your reply... damn :").

Well if you want to know, this is a serious thing for me. So that's that.

Noirulus

According to wikipedia:

they defeat the Netherlands and Denmark do not defeat Germany by at least 2 goals, 1–0 or 2–1 OR

they defeat Germany OR

The Netherlands will advance to the quarter-finals if they defeat Portugal by at least 2 goals and Germany defeat Denmark.

Looks like Portugal has a good chance of going through. I hope the stars align for us :|

LProtag

I'm covering my mouth so much and trying not to look at him. He's sitting right next to me now and getting to the game.

This is hilarious.

Group A scenario if Russia, Czech and Greece all have 4 points(Greece over Russia/Czech ties Poland).

First breaker is points against each other. They'd all have gotten 3 against each other.

Tie breaker 2, Goal Differential in matches against teams tied.

Russia +3
Greece -1
Czech -2(set in stone).

So, basically Russia is pretty much in if this scenario plays out. Greece would have to beat Russia by 6 goals to allow Czech in!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Watching the coverage on ESPN (hell even their website says so too) they keep saying Germany is through to the quarters. Don't they like pay people to make sure the shit they say on TV is actually factually correct?

1339619482724oa813.gif

Dangerous to be near him.

Meier

Watching the coverage on ESPN (hell even their website says so too) they keep saying Germany is through to the quarters. Don't they like pay people to make sure the shit they say on TV is actually factually correct?

Yeah, the Gamecast text updates were correct in saying they could still miss out but obviously that didn't get through to the rest of the team.

feel

According to wikipedia:

they defeat Germany OR

:O Not too bad.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Weak performance by Holland.
2 nd half was a different game. Hardcore 20 minute lapse in the first half.

But yes, shitty tourney so far. Nl doesn't deserve to get through and they won't with that scoring record.

Guy with the room mate, you should let him watch it, there is no way he won't get what's up from your body language durin the match

2San

Well, that's that I guess. Hope Germany goes on to win it though, very solid group they have there. They're a bit too lax though, but it seems Löw knows that's the case. I haven't followed football in a while, why is Badstubber still there? I remember him being pretty average. Our defense was in shambles though, while nothing new, I think they reached a new low today. Feel bad for our LB Willems you can see it was way too early for him.
Well that were the Euros. Fuck you Bert, fuck you Van Bommel.
I agree with that sentiment.

Divius

Well, that's that I guess. Hope Germany goes on to win it though, very solid group they have there. They're a bit too lax though, but it seems Löw knows that's the case. I haven't followed football in a while, why is Badstubber still there? I remember him being pretty average. Our defense was shambles though. Feel bad for our LB Willems you can see it was way too early for him.
Yeah Willems wasn't much good. Got outplayed a few times and had some terrible passes as well.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
hahahahahaha ronaldo, he should stop commenting about messi the people know shit gets him riled up and will keep doing it.

Arjen

Time for a new manager, big suprise huh Bert, not able to press forward with such a defensive midfield. Goddamn. At least the rest of the tourney is good, because our performance is absolutely horrible.

kottila

Shitty match. Shitty defence, shitty mid and shitty attack. Too bad they still have a chance to go through. Four more days of increasing optimism, only to be depressed yet again

Gambit

Well, that's that I guess. Hope Germany goes on to win it though, very solid group they have there. They're a bit too lax though, but it seems Löw knows that's the case. I haven't followed football in a while, why is Badstubber still there? I remember him being pretty average. Our defense was in shambles though, while nothing new, I think they reached a new low today. Feel bad for our LB Willems you can see it was way too early for him.

I agree with that sentiment.

He secretly turned into the best German CB last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom