• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, Balotelli can't finish for crap today. Really unfortunate.

3f04o98kc.jpg
GAF should just play that Simpsons technical difficulties music when the Guru's meditating.

Nooo. This game is too entertaining. No match so far had any team doing as good for more than 20 minutes than both teams in this one had for an entire half. By 90th minute they will be exhausted, extra time would be a bore.
Fair point. Extra time would be boring to watch. I have to admit that I like watching penalty kicks segments because everyone I know gets really into that stuff.

Igo

The Rooney pass to Welbeck needed to result in a goal. Half the net was open and there's no way Gigi would have been able to react quick enough with an accurate shot on goal.
All he had to do was put his foot through it. So fucking frustrating to see that just float over the bar.

I'm going to be hoarse by the end of the game if England keep giving the ball away.

Buzzati

Banned
Yeah, Balotelli can't finish for crap today. Really unfortunate.

GAF should just play that Simpsons technical difficulties music when the Guru's meditating.

Fair point. Extra time would be boring to watch. I have to admit that I like watching penalty kicks segments because everyone I know gets really into that stuff.

I think I stopped finding the magic in penalty kicks when Baggio cut my nuts off back in 1994.

mozfan12

Banned
Dat De Rossi volley, shame. Not feeling Abate, he should dare more. Montolivo is playing pretty decently, which is odd.

Interesting game, could go either way.

I agree, he doesnt move up the flanks as much as he does with Milan, but Im guessing Prandelli has him tied down a bit more.

ektoll

What a great half-time, so much tension! I'm Impressed by Montolivo... Forza Italia! I had shivers when I saw Buffon singing with his eyes closed.

Smeghead

Missing a real prima punta, Balotelli can't score for shit.

Matri would have bagged at least one. Need to stick more crosses into the box, England will take passes around the 18 yard line all day.

CrunchyB

Awesome game. I'm rooting for Italy, odds are about 50/50 though.

Italian defense is surprisingly weak, good thing Buffon is such a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom