• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
great match of football so far. italy have played in the most entertaining games this tournament.

montolivo is having a good game. cassano and balotelli are off. hopefully the goal will come.

Kinyou

What is up with GAF today?
3f04o98kc.jpg

Cosmozone

GAF servers were so impressed with the game that they crashed, argh. England much better than I thought. Could as well win. Italy could've played better (Cassano?!), but they also had great chances.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Is there a close-up gif of Balotelli's mid-air strike? I was looking for the replay, but I missed it, looked quite amazing.

Terry has been shit. He keeps playing like that and Balo will score. Apart from that we've done well. Get Wellbeck off and put a striker on, he's a better defender than he is up front.

Oxx

Well, we don't want England scoring early and parking the bus. Nicking a goal in injury time would be for the best.

mozfan12

Banned
I love Super Mario but those two chances would have been in were it Di Natale. Italy have been able to get behind the England def which is perfect for Di Natale.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Haha dammit, looks like I did miss a good first half. Oh well, there's bound to be some drama in the second half since it's scoreless right now.

CassSept

I wouldn't mind penalty kicks. Those are usually fun to watch.

Nooo. This game is too entertaining. No match so far had any team doing as good for more than 20 minutes than both teams in this one had for an entire half. By 90th minute they will be exhausted, extra time would be a bore.

Nevasleep

Great match so far.
While I support England, I'm lucky enough to be from a different country in UK, so I also find it funny when England lose.

Rooney's been pretty sloppy.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
GAF servers were so impressed with the game that they crashed, argh. England much better than I thought. Could as well win. Italy could've played better (Cassano?!), but they also had great chances.

pretty much. england looking surprisingly good.

I did some picks at work and some of em didn't come off, but the pool works by giving you points for a bunch of things,

turns out I get points today if england wins versus italy. I was considering the tourney lost to me (i'm 3rd from about 30 people) put if england pulls this off I have an actual shot at taking the pool. I'm daring to hope.

They've had some good chances, but Italy has more possession and their chances look more dangerous. Can't be long before italy gets one. If England score first, I'm hoping for a 2-1 england victory.

Zabojnik

Dat De Rossi volley, shame. Not feeling Abate, he should dare more. Montolivo is playing pretty decently, which is odd.

Interesting game, could go either way.

fuenf

i think i finally overdosed on watching football :( just can get excited for this game, i know that it was a pretty good half but i was bored the whole time :(

Arjen

Hehe, Dutch analyst right now.
"We've seen more action in the first five minutes, then in yesterdays entire game"

Clegg

Terry can't play the offside line, he's just too slow.

Balotelli can't finish for shit right now.

Pirlo has been running the show.

Rooney has just been off the pace the entire game. Welbeck has done well winning the ball for England but their wingers have done nothing in attack.

Enjoyable first half though. Much better than Spain/France.

Meier

The Rooney pass to Welbeck needed to result in a goal. Half the net was open and there's no way Gigi would have been able to react quick enough with an accurate shot on goal.

I love Super Mario but those two chances would have been in were it Di Natale. Italy have been able to get behind the England def which is perfect for Di Natale.

yup, di natale would've buried that one-on-one chance, no problem. lescott and terry are pretty immobile, di natale's movement would cause a lot of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom