• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croyles

Well played by Ukraine, amazing attack (even though our defence was terrible) in the first half and amazing defending in the second.

Good to see Schweini score!!

Germany is too good, they might never lose again, no other team come close.

While I really appreciate this, it's also totally not true. But thanks anyway haha.

Jal

26BRPYjN5KpuPn9bW.gif

boingball

Nice win and nice to see Schweini score a goal for Germany in 2016. Mueller still scoreless at Euros.

Germany needs to improve to have a chance at the title, but that is true for all the teams which have played so far.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
That was a classy finish from Schweinsteiger. Looking/hoping for a decent year from him for Man U next season.

Nice win and nice to see Schweini score a goal for Germany in 2016. Mueller still scoreless at Euros.

Germany needs to improve to have a chance at the title, but that is true for all the teams which have played so far.

It wouldn't be fair for the other teams if Germany starts playing with a forward.

As I said, we needed that second goal :)

Congrats to Ukraine, great showing! They could easily beat us with a better chance conversion & maybe better stamina. Surely they'll qualify either as second or one of the best thirds.

/
wolfsburg bought schürrle for 32 million € hahaha
DEjGWRq.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Good start for Germany. That said, I like Poland's chances against that defence. More so than against Northern Ireland.

Ukraine vs. Northern Ireland has a chance to be pretty ugly. Both teams seem to overload at the back.

Alucard

Banned
Also, that Schweinsteiger goal was really impressive regardless of it looking like a tap-in. I would probably shank that cross wide 8 times out of 10. The ball has a hard spin on it and bounced right in front of the goal scorer. That's a tough one to put away.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Apart from the trouble with the "fans", that was an enjoyable weekend of football. I'd have liked it if Northern Ireland had managed to get a point, but they did alright.

Back to work tomorrow, so I'll miss a lot of games. Wish I had holidays but oh well :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom