• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
rdF5fPd.gif

He really wanted to send Pepe off at that point, and who could blame him.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Pepe only exists to fuck his teams and get sent off. I'm putting a tenner on every match for him to get sent off.

Could be good thinking haha

Belgium choking... Nah, it's too early for that talk.

Thierry Henry, "Don't sleep on the Italians"

Makeda

Wait what he isn't even starting? LMAO I hope you choke on your vlaamse frites Wilmots.

No-no Jan is starting but he's playing as a Left Back... CB's are Vermaelen & Alderweireld

This had gotta be the most amount of football Vermaelen has seen all seaaon... BelgianGAF was right, Wilmots is special.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'm still shaking my head at Dembele being left on the bench. He was one of the best midfielders in the league last season lol, how on earth can you start Fellaini ahead of him? If their plan was to long ball it up then fair enough, but it isn't. They're actually trying to play football.

De Bruyne is playing absolutely terrible this match. He is definitely not feeling happy on the right side. Hazard seems to slowly regain his former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom