• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGm179LO7_R/

skYOFwB.gif

Edit: that's choking, lukaku

He really has a problem, goddamn.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Vertonghen saving Belgium from some trouble down that side right now.

And that was quite poor from Lukaku.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
With a class centre forward like they used to have, Italy would be running away with this game.

As it is Belgium could click together yet, but I'm not holding my breath waiting.

Firemind

With a class centre forward like they used to have, Italy would be running away with this game.

As it is Belgium could click together yet, but I'm not holding my breath waiting.
When was the last time Italy had a class striker? Italy is a collective instead of a one man team which I have always admired. 2006 never forget.

When was the last time Italy had a class striker? Italy is a collective instead of a one man team which I have always admired. 2006 never forget.

Since I can remember they were always a serious contender to win a euro or world cup. And yeah they had many famous players over the years but the team has always been a collective force.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah I know. What I mean is, with the way they've cut through Belgium with ease tonight, if they had Baggio, Del Piero or Totti up front they would be winning by a fair margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom