• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jal

xT8qB5Rm5pG5PSwDcY.gif

Nice job Hungary. You put yourselves in a very good position to get to the second round.

I'm expecting Portugal to beat Iceland but at the same time, one can hope Iceland can get something from Portugal.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=616926
Estão desfeitas as dúvidas. Nani vai ser titular no jogo de estreia de Portugal no Euro-2016, diante da Islândia. Ricardo Quaresma, a recuperar de lesão, não será opção para Fernando Santos.

Constituição do onze: Rui Patrício; Vieirinha, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho e Raphael Guerreiro; João Mário, Danilo, João Moutinho e André Gomes; Cristiano Ronaldo e Nani.
So Nani LOL will start since Queresema is nursing an injury

I am sad that Renato is not starting :( I hope they sub him in today.

Cob32

Look forward to seeing Ronaldo play. Does the Portuguese team still pull Oscar-worthy dives and nasty fouls as regularly as they used to? That's all I can really remember about them in their games vs. the Netherlands.

Yep just as bad as Robben.

Tubie

Look forward to seeing Ronaldo play. Does the Portuguese team still pull Oscar-worthy dives and nasty fouls as regularly as they used to? That's all I can really remember about them in their games vs. the Netherlands.

YES. Wow.

All of that is possible whenever Pepe is playing.

pepe.png

RJT

Never forget the battle of Nuremberg... That was an intense match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom