• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
After reflecting on the horrible performance from the Swedish team last night I have come to the conclusion:

• We still have a good chance
  • I belive we have our biggest chance of defeating Italy
  • Sweden is a better team as an under dog (we shouldn't control the game or even try)
  • Belgieum is not a good team for Sweden...
  • And never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeXKyj2ggwM

I give us 35% chance of advancing.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Sorry, pain is still real

rBkp3px.jpg

I'm guessing by the tumbleweed that's blowing through here that there's not many Austrian or Hungarian GAF'ers?

Must say, it's nice to see a country with a footballing history like Hungary back on the tournament scene, even if they may be a bit crap. Only names I recognize are Gera and ex-Middlesboro man Nemeth (who now plays in the Middle East, apparently).

bjaelke

I'm guessing by the tumbleweed that's blowing through here that there's not many Austrian or Hungarian GAF'ers?

Must say, it's nice to see a country with a footballing history like Hungary back on the tournament scene, even if they may be a bit crap. Only names I recognize are Gera and ex-Middlesboro man Nemeth (who now plays in the Middle East, apparently).

Krisztian Nemeth is a former LFC academy player. Don't think he ever played for Boro. Was loaned out to Blackpool at some point.

knavish

Is that Kristain Nemeth? He used to be a youth team player for Liverpool. Was highly regarded for a while but never quite made it. Shocking he's playing in the Middle East now

Krisztian Nemeth is a former LFC academy player. Don't think he ever played for Boro. Was loaned out to Blackpool at some point.

Is that Kristain Nemeth? He used to be a youth team player for Liverpool. Was highly regarded for a while but never quite made it. Shocking he's playing in the Middle East now

Yeah, brainfart. He's the Liverpool kid who was class on Footy Manager but shite in real life like, like so many. Why I said Middlesboro I never know, I
must've been thinking of Szilard Nemeth and he ain't even Hungarian!

Didn't Liverpool and MTK Budapest have a link between the clubs back in the day?

knavish

Yeah, brainfart. He's the Liverpool kid who was class on Footy Manager but shite in real life like, like so many. Why I said Middlesboro, I was think of Szilard Nemeth and he ain't even Hungarian!

Didn't Liverpool and MTK Budapest have a link between the clubs back in the day?

Yeah he banged in loads of goals for the youth team! I think we won the Fa Youth Cup that year with Adam Hamill, Paul

yeah we did have that link for a while maybe a season or two at the most. We got him, a defender and Peter Gulacsi from MTK that season

FDC1

43 Russian hooligans have been put in custody in France. 6 others are already in retention centers waiting to be repelled to Russia

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Can't believe Kiraly is still playing. He and his tracksuit are one of my first football memories and now like 16 years later he's still there!

Beefy

@mashant
Russian fan on reports Kremlin sent them: That's absurd, people plan for Euro, take time off to compete with fighters from all over Europe.

@mashant
Russian fan in France: If it were up to me I would not fight white fans, only Muslims, Arabs. I hope this time comes.

Kjellson

I always feel bad for Hungary when it comes to football. They should have walked through the 1954 World Cup but they fucked up in the end.

Jack cw

austria not really living up to the hype around them from football hipsters

Well, neither Belgium, Switzerland, Croatia nor Austria lived up to the Dark Horse hype. Guess we have to wait for some more games from them. Italy is sure on that list too now, except they delivered.

clemenx

Banned
I think Croatia delivered. Turkey did nothing and the midfield looked as good as it is on paper. Modric's game has been 2nd only to Iniesta's imo.

Getting the goals tho. Everyone seems to have problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom